Forum Settings
Forums

Naruto: Sasuke Retsuden - Uchiha no Matsuei to Tenkyuu no Hoshikuzu Chapter 9 Discussion

New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 9, 2023 2:53 AM

Jan 2011
Meno sure ended up peacing out quickly.
Apr 9, 2023 2:24 PM
Nov 2021
Hm, much better in the manga honestly, great chapter things came together quite goodly. 
Easily the best chapter in a while, it felt good to see the somewhat climax of this arc; the art was in a sketchy style and looked good, they got Sakura's proportions in this chapter nicely imo.
Well R.I.P to Meno...
Good that after 9 chapters I finally rated a chapter 5/5

spsrk111Apr 9, 2023 7:47 PM
Apr 9, 2023 3:28 PM

Dec 2016
spsrk111 said:
Hm, much better in the manga honestly

Yeah, in anime it had those weird moments like when Sakura was paralyzed for few seconds because "extra poison" also when T-Rex "killed" Jiji. "Luckily" very likely anime Boruto will naver again adapt novels, only Boruto manga.
Manga recommendation:
- Spy x Family (Ch.98/? - biweekly) | Sakamoto Days (Ch.166/? - weekly)
- MARRIAGETOXIN (Ch.88/? - weekly)
- Make the Exorcist Fall in Love (Ch.65/? - biweekly)
- You and I Are Polar Opposites (Ch.54/? - biweekly)
Anime recommendation:
- Deca-Dence (Finished) | Wave, Listen to Me! (Finished)
- If My Favorite Pop Idol Made It to the Budokan, I Would Die (Finished)
- Diary of Our Days at the Breakwater (Finished)
Apr 9, 2023 7:46 PM
Nov 2021
Nieznajomy43 said:
spsrk111 said:
Hm, much better in the manga honestly

Yeah, in anime it had those weird moments like when Sakura was paralyzed for few seconds because "extra poison" also when T-Rex "killed" Jiji. "Luckily" very likely anime Boruto will naver again adapt novels, only Boruto manga.
I am actually glad they did not animate the light novel where Sakura got a Nine-Tails like Jubi, they would have lessen her feats somehow, SP is great at doing that, I ain't sure though since in the orginal run of the Naruto series, they actually added lots of good scenes where charecters got spotlight but from the Shippuden run they did the opposite, but it's prob just me.
May 4, 2023 6:11 AM

Jul 2021
Zansul appeared to be quite intimidating at first, but he was all bark and no bite, and the way he died lmao

and goodbye meno

More topics from this board

Poll: » Naruto: Sasuke Retsuden - Uchiha no Matsuei to Tenkyuu no Hoshikuzu Chapter 10 Discussion

spsrk111 - Apr 22, 2023

13 by DisconnectedUser »»
Jul 8, 2023 7:35 AM

Poll: » Naruto: Sasuke Retsuden - Uchiha no Matsuei to Tenkyuu no Hoshikuzu Chapter 1 Discussion

ARK-13 - Oct 22, 2022

33 by Kurayami_ito »»
Apr 17, 2023 1:48 AM

Poll: » Naruto: Sasuke Retsuden - Uchiha no Matsuei to Tenkyuu no Hoshikuzu Chapter 8 Discussion

Nieznajomy43 - Mar 11, 2023

9 by HozayfaHB »»
Apr 9, 2023 2:17 PM

Poll: » Naruto: Sasuke Retsuden - Uchiha no Matsuei to Tenkyuu no Hoshikuzu Chapter 7 Discussion

OtakuSociety8 - Jan 28, 2023

2 by Sarthi_106 »»
Mar 5, 2023 12:50 AM

Poll: » Naruto: Sasuke Retsuden - Uchiha no Matsuei to Tenkyuu no Hoshikuzu Chapter 6 Discussion

scarletredjail - Dec 31, 2022

7 by curvedtree »»
Jan 16, 2023 4:15 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.