Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Mar 12, 2023 6:55 AM

Jan 2013
It's inevitable they'll come back eventually but I'm wondering how long it'll take.

It's even more odd they just now decided they didn't have enough manga material to keep going when they were perfectly fine with all the mediocre "filler" arcs that imo barely added anything to the main story.

If anything, they should probably make it seasonal or they'll have to wait for another 2 years to continue on.
Otherwise why even make a part 2 in the first place.
Mar 12, 2023 6:58 AM

Jul 2015
I want them to take their sweet time, so anime wouldn't catch up so soon and eye burning filler would be avoided.

Mar 12, 2023 7:31 AM
Dec 2016
What If After timeskip the manga becomes weekly?
Mar 12, 2023 7:54 AM

Oct 2017
Idk but they can take as much time as they want.
Mar 12, 2023 8:08 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Please take some time, lol. I'm guessing they won't return at least before the end of the Summer season because of the Naruto selection episodes then.

I remember when they came back with Boruto after like two weeks following the conclusion of Shippudden and I didn't find out about it until 6-8 episodes, xD. 
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Mar 12, 2023 8:17 AM

Apr 2018
For fucks sake finally, this anime sucks so much because of those crap fillers, I just hope they do something like seasonal for it
One Piece is the GOAT
Mar 12, 2023 8:24 AM
Jan 2016
I don't think it's odd that they chose now at all tbh; Boruto has always been a product of greed. They wanted to keep it on air as long as possible, but they probably realized that they couldn't keep doing this and decided to give us a little bit of the next arc before going on hiatus to grab our curiousity just like episode 1 flash foward did. I think we're pretty much lined up for ending on the chapter 66 cliffhanger. 

Besides making it seasonal, they need to wait at least 2 years before coming back; there's only about 10 episodes of content left that the anime hasn't adapted and the arc isn't finished. There isn't much room to expand either as the events don't leave much time to do anything else.  
Mar 12, 2023 8:55 AM

Jul 2020
Probably a wild stab in the dark but I have a feeling the manga will switch from fortnightly to weekly at some point, & we'll get 'Part 2' in September / October at the earliest due to the 20th Anniversary special content, but honestly i'm happy to wait longer if it means less filler and more canon. I'd like to see it adopt a seasonal approach so we can get only high quality material, 12 or 24 episode cours. 

I've personally enjoyed Boruto for the most part, even the filler. The canon hype episodes are obviously the highlights but the calm & easy going nature of the large majority of the show felt right considering Naruto's fight for peace in Shippuden. Peace never lasts forever though and we've seen that segmented across Part 1, but (as an anime only watcher & not a manga reader) I suspect we're cutting off 'Part 1' just before shit gets real crazy and looking onwards to the time skip, so i'm looking forward to that and hope it gets the love and attention it deserves!

I don't see why he wouldn't be going forward, but as long as Yasuharu's still doing the OST's they'll always be one thing I can love about the show regardless of the direction it takes haha. 
Mar 12, 2023 9:15 AM

Dec 2016
From rumors I hear hiatus will take about 6 months... also I think after that they will change into seasonal and not return to long running. At this point "only" One Piece can afford weekly episodes.

AnimeTheBoy said:

hahahahaha...
Manga recommendation:
- Spy x Family (Ch.98/? - biweekly) | Sakamoto Days (Ch.167/? - weekly)
- MARRIAGETOXIN (Ch.89/? - weekly)
- Make the Exorcist Fall in Love (Ch.66/? - biweekly)
- You and I Are Polar Opposites (Ch.55/? - biweekly)
Anime recommendation:
- Deca-Dence (Finished) | Wave, Listen to Me! (Finished)
- If My Favorite Pop Idol Made It to the Budokan, I Would Die (Finished)
- Diary of Our Days at the Breakwater (Finished)
Mar 12, 2023 9:36 AM

May 2020
is anyone else here not because they want to watch this but because they feel obligated to give it a 1/10 for the naruto community?
Mar 12, 2023 9:41 AM
Feb 2017
Hopefully with a new entry Boruto doesn't have to sit at 5/10 anymore 💀💀💀
It's Aiko!!!!
Mar 12, 2023 9:41 AM
Oct 2019
Please make it Seasonal, we don't need that Anime Canon Filler bullshit anymore.
6 years is enough.
Mar 12, 2023 10:24 AM
Oct 2016
Seasonal would be a W, Perriot can take all the time they need.
Mar 12, 2023 10:55 AM

Jun 2019
I want them to make Boruto into a seasonal show and not a weekly. That would be great for this series. Otherwise, it's gonna have the same fate of falling production.
Mar 12, 2023 1:26 PM
Oct 2019
Hopefully, they will release season 2 in 4-8 months and make it seasonal because I can't stand all the annoying filler in Boruto especially since they are so much worse than Shippuden's filler arcs. 
Also, at last, this season will have a new rating haha. Bc I feel that boruto has gotten much better than the first 70 episodes of the series....
Mar 13, 2023 12:37 AM
Oct 2020
Slick-Sama said:
is anyone else here not because they want to watch this but because they feel obligated to give it a 1/10 for the naruto community?

xddd hater donkey
Mar 13, 2023 12:38 AM
Oct 2020
Peepsqueeker said:
HexaTricampeao said:
For fucks sake finally, this anime sucks so much because of those crap fillers, I just hope they do something like seasonal for it

Personally I prefer Anime Canon (= fillers) over how One Piece is being adapted with 0.3-0.7 chapters per episode pacing with a lot of flashbacks and time-wasting mechanics.

totally agree!!!
Mar 13, 2023 4:33 AM

Dec 2021
How is this abomination even allowed to continue?

Why didn't the production team simply refuse to adopt this odious gallimaufry and agree to properly adopt some Seinen instead
If you want to reply to my posts, come up with valid arguments instead of ad hominem HIGHER LEVEL THINKERS ONLY
Mar 13, 2023 8:44 AM

Apr 2018
Peepsqueeker said:
HexaTricampeao said:

Personally I prefer Anime Canon (= fillers) over how One Piece is being adapted with 0.3-0.7 chapters per episode pacing with a lot of flashbacks and time-wasting mechanics.

Ikr, both of these formulas sucks, would rather have a seasonal anime for both
One Piece is the GOAT
Mar 13, 2023 12:01 PM

May 2020
XaviMeister said:
Slick-Sama said:

xddd hater donkey

you must have some insanely toxic taste if you're actually enjoying boruto, or it's your first anime and you've seen literally nothing else. I hope it's the latter, which gives me some wiggle room to forgive this horrible transgression of yours.
Slick-SamaMar 13, 2023 12:05 PM
Mar 13, 2023 5:23 PM

Nov 2016
I hope it's at the very least 2 years. If they start airing again before there's even ONE fucking arc worth of content then someone needs to get fired.
CPU: i7 6700 | GPU: GTX 1070 | RAM: 16GB | HD: 1TB | Moderators are mean! | D. Gray Man Hallow is UNDERRATED!

Mar 14, 2023 11:16 AM

Jan 2021
It'll come back early next year, mark my words, they'll literally just wait until after the Naruto anniversary thing in Fall is done.
Mar 16, 2023 7:39 PM
Jan 2017
more canon material is good,, 
so they have to wait foe more important content for getting another cannon story from manga..

for now this show is still trash doesnt deserve to get more love..
but maybe then it would be better show, i hope
Mar 16, 2023 9:22 PM
Oct 2022
Semoga aja pada part kedua dan cerita intinyh studio pierrot sendiri yang tanggung jawab bukan studio luar.
Mar 19, 2023 11:27 PM
Oct 2014
Slick-Sama said:
XaviMeister said:

xddd hater donkey

you must have some insanely toxic taste if you're actually enjoying boruto, or it's your first anime and you've seen literally nothing else. I hope it's the latter, which gives me some wiggle room to forgive this horrible transgression of yours.

I'm someone who's seen over 200 animes and counting ive been a anime fan since i was 14 and I'm now 23 and will be 24 in sept so almost 10 yrs and one of my favorite anime is the Naruto series and that I Clyde's boruto why should it matter if someone likes something u don't, that makes us have toxic taste? just because u can say u like a anime that is " better " by your definition or other people's. let people like what they like without sh1tting on them
Mar 20, 2023 1:04 PM

May 2020
PastalNightMare said:
Slick-Sama said:

I'm someone who's seen over 200 animes and counting ive been a anime fan since i was 14 and I'm now 23 and will be 24 in sept so almost 10 yrs  and one of my favorite anime is the Naruto series and that I Clyde's boruto why should it matter if someone likes something u don't,  that makes us have toxic taste? just because u can say u like a anime that is " better " by your definition or other people's. let people like what they like without sh1tting on them
Maybe you're blind, or can't read. All I said was that I'm here to give it a 1/10, which is my opinion. And that troll attacked me calling me a quote "hater donkey" so I retaliated as is my right in the guy code and the man law.
Mar 20, 2023 5:13 PM
Oct 2014
Slick-Sama said:
PastalNightMare said:

I'm someone who's seen over 200 animes and counting ive been a anime fan since i was 14 and I'm now 23 and will be 24 in sept so almost 10 yrs  and one of my favorite anime is the Naruto series and that I Clyde's boruto why should it matter if someone likes something u don't,  that makes us have toxic taste? just because u can say u like a anime that is " better " by your definition or other people's. let people like what they like without sh1tting on them
Maybe you're blind, or can't read. All I said was that I'm here to give it a 1/10, which is my opinion. And that troll attacked me calling me a quote "hater donkey" so I retaliated as is my right in the guy code and the man law.

dude I'm not gonna argue but I could care less about ur gender but u retaliated by saying
" you must have some insanely toxic taste if your enjoying boruto " so meaning you must really hate boruto and say that to anyone who really enjoys the show hmm now I'm not gonna reply after this anymore so have a good day
Mar 20, 2023 5:18 PM

May 2020
PastalNightMare said:
Slick-Sama said:

dude I'm not gonna argue but I could care less about ur gender but u retaliated by saying
" you must have some insanely toxic taste if your enjoying boruto " so meaning you must really hate boruto and say that to anyone who really enjoys the show hmm now I'm not gonna reply after this anymore so have a good day
Yes, congratz you discovered the meaning behind the post, i do hate boruto, go read my review on the show. Any Naruto fan should have a natural hatred for Boruto given it butchered the continuation of the naruto world. 
Mar 23, 2023 9:42 AM
Nov 2020
AnimeTheBoy said:
honestly from monthly manga standards the boruto manga art is really mid, weekly manga release around 20 pgs every week and montly mangas release 40pgs per month but with art good enough to justify that. Boruto tbf has art worse than some weekly mangas too. The manga art is ok but it definitely pales in comparison to others.
Mar 23, 2023 9:43 AM
Nov 2020
x2kill4 said:
more canon material is good,, 
so they have to wait foe more important content for getting another cannon story from manga..

for now this show is still trash doesnt deserve to get more love..
but maybe then it would be better show, i hope
lets just hope they come back with a bleach level return given the hiatus
Mar 24, 2023 7:56 AM

Jun 2020
I hope they take their sweet time. Stop padding us with this horrific filler and just wait until they are far enough removed to give us the story without these terrible interruptions.

I recommend at least a year break, I hope they don't just come back after a few months. But, I suppose we will see.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Would you prefer that Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Part 2 to be a seasonal anime or a long-running anime ?

KingSunWukong - Jan 2

41 by wildhood »»
Apr 27, 10:11 AM

» Boruto Part 2 Adaptation by Pierrot

rielizer - Mar 17

9 by onsidewolf »»
Mar 20, 10:10 PM

» Release date?

RealCheeze - Mar 25, 2023

22 by yesvirgi »»
Dec 13, 2023 11:59 AM

» Time skip?

Asim_OV - Mar 12, 2023

12 by _Kakashi_Sensei_ »»
Aug 17, 2023 8:15 PM

D_Doc - Mar 14, 2023

13 by Mystogan14579 »»
Mar 27, 2023 12:15 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.