Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 26, 2023 4:58 AM

Nov 2011
This feels like a real classic fantasy adventure now.

Ryouma experiences yet another business endeavor involved with a traveling company and makes the most of it. If you ask me, he is a clever opportuntist who takes advantage of anything to get hands on for his business. It's clever.
Feb 26, 2023 5:49 AM

Apr 2016
"The God must have blessed you", if only you knew, my dear weird white haired dude. Also, its really good that Ryouma is like what, ten years old ? Cause his body wont deteriorate so fast from all the over work he's doing ... like his previous one ...

I'm starting to think that this show is not teaching us the lesson we think it should.
Feb 26, 2023 6:54 AM

Jul 2017
With the Foundation Festival upcoming, Ryoma needs all the help he can get.

The Semroid Troupe's leader Prenance gracing himself in Ryoma's presence, and he's a showman for one. The quest to find tunnel ants, other than meeting the slum kids once again also on the quest, it's good that Ryoma sat on the sidelines to assist, rather than facing them head on. And just nice, since he was looking for more staff, the slum kids will do for a larger-than-life celebration party of exotic food and bonding sessions. Eliaria is also on her way here, so there's a lot to expect.

Swagernator said:
I'm starting to think that this show is not teaching us the lesson we think it should.
If anything, this lesson was already taught back in Season 1, or is non-existent anymore.
Feb 26, 2023 7:35 AM
Oct 2016
I'm glad that Ryoma has made so many friends. He's come a long way from that lonely life in the forest with just his slimes. Ryoma is helping so many people love better lives it warms my heart. Helping those people hunt the giant tunnel ants was nice, it coincided with his own task as well. Inspiring people whom need that inspiration is awesome, I'm glad that Ryoma could lend a helping hand and some reassurance. All those metal and iron slimes he has were a big help subduing the ants so those people could take them down. I'm sure it makes Ryoma feel good too helping those he can since in his previous life he was so rundown by getting no help when he needed it. The festival is coming up too so those adventures he helped can now return the favor by awaiting temporarily at the festival stall Ryoma is about to run. With all the interesting foods they've made he will need to help. Elia finally going off to the academy, I'm sure Ryoma words about her making friends will come true.
Feb 26, 2023 8:54 AM
Jul 2020
That ant fight... i have feeling, they could not put less effort into creating that scene.
Feb 26, 2023 11:09 AM

Dec 2022
the ant fighting scene was poorly animated
Feb 26, 2023 11:32 AM

Feb 2019
Man I’m ngl it’s so wild to me that this show has over a 7.10 like it’s not doing much of anything for me anymore. Ryoma and the slimes were so cute last season and elia was a good bonus. But now it just doesn’t feel like an actual story anymore.
Feb 26, 2023 3:52 PM
Jan 2016
Marinate1016 said:
Man I’m ngl it’s so wild to me that this show has over a 7.10 like it’s not doing much of anything for me anymore. Ryoma and the slimes were so cute last season and elia was a good bonus. But now it just doesn’t feel like an actual story anymore.

This season has felt lacking compared to the first. 8 episodes in and I don't feel like it has done much to really advance whatever story there is.
Feb 26, 2023 4:56 PM
Personified

Sep 2022
A very nice and relaxing episode!

Preparations are nearing the end point for Ryouma and all the staff for the founders festival. However one problem arises, they may not have enough staff. Another problem not a direct threat to Ryouma and the staff but its these tunnel ants that burrow holes in the floor in the grasslands potentially dangering people who are on their way to the village for the festival. Ryouma accepts a commission to find the tunnel ants nests and whilst doing so he encounters some kids from the slums, 2 of them we have seen before. They accepted the mission to hunt the ants but had trouble doing so. However with Ryouma's help they took down a lot more with Ryouma mainly sitting on the sideline and letting them fight which was good for them. 

On the way back to the town. Ryouma comes to a realisation that the kids could solve the problem he had earlier. He invites the kids to the party and introduces them to Callum as helpers for the founders festival. Also at the party are the Semroid Troupe who are the traveling performers and together they bond and feast on the food that will be sold at the festival!

Lastly Eliaria is finally off to the Capital for the academy. Hope to see Miyabi and Eliaria meet next episode at the academy, mabye?, hopefully? lol.

Feb 26, 2023 6:03 PM

Feb 2019
it's nice to see ryoma's family is growing and becoming more livelier than before. it's a far car from his life before he was reincarnated into this world.
Feb 27, 2023 10:48 AM

Jul 2022
prrgangsta said:
Marinate1016 said:

This season has felt lacking compared to the first. 8 episodes in and I don't feel like it has done much to really advance whatever story there is.

Yes, this is the second episode where I've actually felt disdain towards the show. I think I'll be putting it on hold for now and maybe binge the last episodes sometime. Maybe.
Feb 27, 2023 7:26 PM

Feb 2011
Is this show bad? Nah

Is it great? Nah.

it's a perfectly perfect mid. A solid 5 if i ever seen one.

Mar 8, 2023 10:51 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Hm okay helping this group with their quest and now they're gonna work for him, why not
Jun 9, 2023 7:44 AM
Sep 2021
Very nice and light episode a good show of proper management making the workplace inclusive and democratic loved it a lot
May 2, 1:41 AM
Dec 2022
Ryoma helps the slum kids take on the tunnel ants outside the town. In return, the kids will be helping out at the stall for the upcoming Foundation Festival.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kami-tachi ni Hirowareta Otoko 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 26, 2023

51 by SenseiSempai-san »»
May 2, 4:11 AM

Poll: » Kami-tachi ni Hirowareta Otoko 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 19, 2023

13 by SenseiSempai-san »»
May 2, 3:45 AM

Poll: » Kami-tachi ni Hirowareta Otoko 2nd Season Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 12, 2023

11 by SenseiSempai-san »»
May 2, 2:37 AM

Poll: » Kami-tachi ni Hirowareta Otoko 2nd Season Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 5, 2023

28 by SenseiSempai-san »»
May 2, 2:15 AM

Poll: » Kami-tachi ni Hirowareta Otoko 2nd Season Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 19, 2023

16 by SenseiSempai-san »»
May 2, 1:18 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.