Forum Settings
Forums

An anime that makes you bitter or salty because of a waste of potential.

New
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Dec 22, 2022 3:25 AM

Jul 2021
TRC_Randy said:
the video i gave addresses that as well but seems like you didn't even watch it.
I did watch it, but that doesn't mean I'll just automatically agree with everything.
TRC_Randy said:
please address the contents specifically in the video first before making any conclusions. Saying "i hate people over analyzing things" doesn't prove jack. If that's the case I can say the exact same thing to you too; you're UNDER analyzing things.
I am on the strong opinion that show should make sense when taken entirely literally. 
Dec 22, 2022 4:16 AM

Feb 2019
Some might flame me for this but I wish Rezero second season had better production & directing. It would have been spectacular. Especially if it was animated by shaft. The story is great however I felt It some things would've worked better if had better pacing, production, & directing. Its still decent tho but not what I envisioned whilst reading the web novels. 

I feel like A Silent voice should have been a 12 episode anime instead of a movie. Would have fleshed out the characters more and made the impactful moments more impactful. 

Tokyo Ghoul. Man this is the show that got me started on anime and I loved the first season a lot back in the day. But if they followed the story perfectly it would've been so much better.

Erased. Man I loved Erased. It was perfect until the end where they fucked it all up. It was rushed and predictable. I kinda wished they made it 24 episodes and explained the final arc more clearly. However I still love it even with all its flaws. 

Attack on Titan. Man I loved this anime. It was one of my top favourites after Season 3 part 2. It ended very melancholy (kinda like end of evanglion) However I wasnt a big fan of the later seasons and the new direction of the series. sure it was good and I loved the paths chapters however I kinda wished it ended differently. 

SAO. It would have ended wonderfully if the fully fleshed out the Aincrad arc and slowly showed us its progression and by the end we see Kirito waking up in the hospital scene barely walking away as the credits roll. Would have been fantastic. 

Wonder Egg Priority. This one is a no brainer. I think everyone saw how disappointing this anime became after the final episode. It was really good up until that point. 

Goblin Slayer. I absolutely loved the first episode. It was gritty & dark. It had Berserk vibes with a hint of DnD. However after they introduced the shitty cast I was very disappointed. 

Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress. It had one the best visuals I've seen in anime. However the characters & story were mediocre at best. I kinda wished it was better to be honest.

Dec 22, 2022 4:23 AM

Aug 2020
JaniSIr said:
TRC_Randy said:
the video i gave addresses that as well but seems like you didn't even watch it.
I did watch it, but that doesn't mean I'll just automatically agree with everything.
doesn't mean you'll just automatically disagree with it.

Hmm?

JaniSIr said:
TRC_Randy said:
please address the contents specifically in the video first before making any conclusions. Saying "i hate people over analyzing things" doesn't prove jack. If that's the case I can say the exact same thing to you too; you're UNDER analyzing things.
I am on the strong opinion that show should make sense when taken entirely literally. 
please PROVE why you think it should be taken entirely literally.
Dec 22, 2022 4:44 AM
Dec 2022
Don't mind me, I am only here  to watch the fight between the Monster stan and the resident edgelord of mal.
Dec 22, 2022 5:17 AM

Jul 2021
TRC_Randy said:
The literal interpretation is what happens in the story's universe. That's the basis of everything.
Any extra theme or whatever is purely for the audience, that the characters could have no knowledge of. 
Dec 22, 2022 7:12 AM

Mar 2021
Naruto, without a doubt. It had the potential to be my favorite thing ever since it had a lot of elements that some of my favorite anime shows have (see my bio). If you want to know what I mean by this, feel free to ask.

What held it back, in my opinion, is some parts felt half-baked, and dragged out, with too much pointless filler, useless characters, and a lack of focus a lot of the time IMO. The show is infuriating to me actually since as I said, it could have been my new favorite anime or one of my favorite pieces of fiction in general, but unfortunately, it didn't due to all of these setbacks. 

Now I'm not saying it's all bad, I still like it, the highs are really high while the lows are really low, I still wonder what it could have been. 
Dec 22, 2022 2:30 PM
Jul 2020
Chainsawman and Witch from Mercury as of late. Not bitter or mad about it. Yes, they are waste of potential. My take away is I'm wiser now. 
Dec 22, 2022 6:22 PM

Aug 2020
JaniSIr said:
TRC_Randy said:
The literal interpretation is what happens in the story's universe. That's the basis of everything.
Any extra theme or whatever is purely for the audience, that the characters could have no knowledge of. 
still doesn't prove why it should be taken entirely literally. Also how do you know that any extra theme(s) is purely for the audience?
TRC_RandyDec 22, 2022 6:26 PM
Dec 22, 2022 6:57 PM

Jan 2008
One Punch Man s2. The new studio tanked it.
Dec 22, 2022 7:55 PM
JoJo enthusiast

Dec 2020
ENDRO!, ENDRO!, a thousand times ENDRO!. The first two episodes set it up to be a really unique spin on tired isekai tropes, by having a stereotypical Demon King character reincarnate as the teacher of the heroes who would eventually defeat her. After becoming their teacher, she decides that she's going to purposefully make them flunk school so that they never learn how to be heroes and can't defeat her. Sounds like a fine premise, so what went wrong...?

ENDRO! isn't a bad show by any means. All of leads are incredibly likeable with charming character gimmicks and cutesy personalities, but every episode was genuinely infuriating to watch knowing what it could have been, leaving me with no choice but to drop it.
The Sealing Club is back, baby!
Dec 22, 2022 8:48 PM

Sep 2021
I really hate it when an anime wastes it's potential. It really bugs me when a show I like has this problem. And I hate it even more when a show just doesn't use it's potential at all and throws away a great setting. 

Here are some of the shows I think wasted their potential: 
- My Hero Academia: It introduces many interesting characters, but rarely gives them the time to shine. Because at the same time it tries to do world building, the whole OFA/AFO thing, ect. I would've liked the current season much more if it didn't give the "big war" vibe with a bunch of characters I barely know in the spotlight - while some previously important characters are standing on the sidelines. 
- Summertime Render: It's really just episode 25. I hate the ending. I love the rest of the show. 
- Shadow's House Season 1: I like the idea of working around the 12/24 episode limit with original content. But cutting important parts in the manga to introduce a side story that didnt fit at all was disappointing. 
- Prima Doll: Wasted sooo much time on boring slice of life despite it's interesting, dramatic characters and sci-fi world building. It's good moments where there, but cut short. 
- Isekai Ojisan: I wanted to see a guy who spend half his life in another world readjusting to the normal world. Instead, it's just his very generic Isekai diary. 

There are many more with bad pacing, plot or characters that had a good promis. Or shows where other stuff that went all wrong in my eyes. Almost all of my low scores fit this category, actually. 
Dec 22, 2022 9:08 PM

Mar 2012
Oof, where do I begin?

Gosick - It was on-pace to be one of my favorite anime…but god dammit did I hate it’s ending. 

Charlotte - Series was great…until the writers decided to hit the fast forward button on the last few episodes.

The Promised Neverland - What the hell was that second season? I get that they were trying to do something a little anime original with it, but my god, if you’re gonna do that, at least put in some god damn effort. That might have been some of the laziest bit of storytelling I’ve seen in anime.

Tokyo Ghoul - Started out strong, but it’s last two seasons were shit shows of the highest order. Show needed to be better paced and characters needed to be better fleshed out.

I’m sure there are some more out there that I’ve pushed to the back of my memory banks, but these four were some of the first that came to mind.
Dec 22, 2022 9:18 PM

Mar 2012
-Ryu said:
As for a series with wasted potential that I liked anyway, I'll go with Angel Beats. In a perfect timeline, Angel Beats is a 26 episode anime where Yui, Hinata, Yuri and Kanade all have their backstories explored and their characters developed in the same way that was done with Otonashi in the 13 episode version from our timeline aka the worst timeline.

As someone who has Angel Beats as one of his favorite anime, I…wholeheartedly agree with you! I always felt that the show’s biggest weakness was it didn’t give enough breathing room to develop its full cast of characters. I actually thought the show had some of the most enjoyable supporting characters of any show I’ve ever watched, but the only ones that we really got to know were Yui and Masami.
Dec 22, 2022 9:32 PM

Dec 2020
Wonder Egg Priority. As much as I personally love it, that anime could have been a masterpiece, but it ended up being a really messy (yet beautiful in my eyes) 12 eps. Also, Takt Op Destiny, Blue Period and Welcome to Demon's School Iruma Kun come to mind, especially the last one. The first 3 or 4 episodes of Iruma Kun were unironically some of the funniest shit I've ever seen, but the show is just a constant downfall afterwards.
"Those words are meant for those that dare defy god's final warning... An epigraph of their stubbornness"
- Maho Hiyajo (Steins;Gate 0)
Dec 23, 2022 3:02 AM

Jul 2021
TRC_Randy said:
JaniSIr said:
still doesn't prove why it should be taken entirely literally. Also how do you know that any extra theme(s) is purely for the audience?
I suppose you were expecting something for this anime specifically, but what I actually proved is that everything needs to be taken literally on principle.
And if it doesn't make sense that way, it just doesn't make sense. 
Dec 23, 2022 8:08 AM

Aug 2020
JaniSIr said:
TRC_Randy said:
I suppose you were expecting something for this anime specifically, but what I actually proved is that everything needs to be taken literally on principle.
but you HAVEN'T tho and that's the issue. All this time you've been merely ASSERTING that "it MUST be taken literally, no other way" but without a single damn proof.

JaniSIr said:
And if it doesn't make sense that way, it just doesn't make sense. 
bruh, not necessarily. That's like dismissing all philosophical and literary works alike for "not making sense when taken literally".
Dec 23, 2022 8:19 AM

Jul 2021
TRC_Randy said:
but you HAVEN'T tho and that's the issue. All this time you've been merely ASSERTING that "it MUST be taken literally, no other way" but without a single damn proof.
I will just declare that as an axiom, I don't intend to subjugate myself to the literary analysis rules of others. 
If the text says the curtains are blue all that means is that the curtains are blue. 

TRC_Randy said:
bruh, not necessarily. That's like dismissing all philosophical and literary works alike for "not making sense when taken literally".
Uhm, I'm a huge fan of Dune, and that's a a very abstract series. 
Dec 23, 2022 8:41 AM

Aug 2020
JaniSIr said:
TRC_Randy said:
I will just declare that as an axiom,
"it's an axiom" is not a proof.

JaniSIr said:
I don't intend to subjugate myself to the literary analysis rules of others.
what matters is the validity of the rules not who's making them.

JaniSIr said:
If the text says the curtains are blue all that means is that the curtains are blue.
dumb example. Comparing one single three-word sentence to a whole 74 eps series.

JaniSIr said:
TRC_Randy said:
Uhm, I'm a huge fan of Dune, and that's a a very abstract series. 
no one asked anything about "what's an abstract series that you're a huge fan of?".

Besides, you just contradicted yourself. First you said you only take things literally (concrete) but at the same time you also take Dune as abstract.

NONSENSE.
Dec 23, 2022 8:57 AM

Jul 2021
TRC_Randy said:
Besides, you just contradicted yourself. First you said you only take things literally (concrete) but at the same time you also take Dune as abstract.
The philosophic discussions are part of the story, so it makes perfect sense. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

TRC_Randy said:
dumb example. Comparing one single three-word sentence to a whole 74 eps series.
But in Monster you expected me to take an out of context quote a random side character said as part of the core conflict... 

Anyway, this discussion degenerated long ago. 
Dec 23, 2022 9:12 AM

Aug 2020
JaniSIr said:
TRC_Randy said:
The philosophic discussions are part of the story, so it makes perfect sense. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
wha- isn't that the same with Monster? With everything i've said so far and the contents of the video i sent all are based on whatever is told/shown in the show? Why the double standards?

JaniSIr said:
TRC_Randy said:
But in Monster you expected me to take an out of context quote a random side character said as part of the core conflict...
for the record you were the one who brought in the "out of context quote" thing which i don't even know which quote you're talking about.
Dec 23, 2022 9:20 AM

Jul 2021
TRC_Randy said:
JaniSIr said:
wha- isn't that the same with Monster? With everything i've said so far and the contents of the video i sent all are based on whatever is told/shown in the show? Why the double standards?

JaniSIr said:
for the record you were the one who brought in the "out of context quote" thing which i don't even know which quote you're talking about.
You implied that this Grimmer said about a TV show is somehow relevant to the ending of the core plot. 
Dec 23, 2022 3:18 PM

Aug 2020
JaniSIr said:
TRC_Randy said:

You implied that this Grimmer said about a TV show is somehow relevant to the ending of the core plot. 
it's not just a tv show tho. The point is that

Now tell me anything wrong with that reasoning.
TRC_RandyDec 23, 2022 3:21 PM
Dec 23, 2022 3:25 PM

Apr 2020
GuillotineJoeD said:
Chainsawman and Witch from Mercury as of late. Not bitter or mad about it. Yes, they are waste of potential. My take away is I'm wiser now. 

Out of interest: How would YOU make Chainsawman live up to that potential you've seen wasted?^^
You're wise. I figured I ask you. So should the creator and MAPPA to be honest. 

Hope they reach out to you^^

Please tell me how to make this Show better.
Dec 23, 2022 3:36 PM

Jul 2021
TRC_Randy said:
Those two were never on screen at the same time, so they didn't have a way to exchange information. 
Dec 23, 2022 3:40 PM

Aug 2020
JaniSIr said:
TRC_Randy said:
Those two were never on screen at the same time, so they didn't have a way to exchange information. 
i don't see how this reply disproves what i said.
Dec 23, 2022 4:11 PM

Jul 2021
TRC_Randy said:
JaniSIr said:
Do you know what else could be the theme of the anime?
After watching episode 73 I thought of a sequel.
Monster 2 should be a sitcom, where the running joke is that Johan goes on a killing spree every episode, and then gets shot in the head. And then everyone laughs at it saying "Oh Johan"
Considering there is no in-universe relation between those two things, my interpretation fits the anime better than yours. 
Dec 23, 2022 6:13 PM

Aug 2020
JaniSIr said:
TRC_Randy said:
Do you know what else could be the theme of the anime?
After watching episode 73 I thought of a sequel.
Monster 2 should be a sitcom, where the running joke is that Johan goes on a killing spree every episode, and then gets shot in the head. And then everyone laughs at it saying "Oh Johan"

JaniSIr said:
Considering there is no in-universe relation between those two things, my interpretation fits the anime better than yours. 
the heck are you talking about? That's literally in-universe relation. In what way is it otherwise?
Dec 23, 2022 7:08 PM
Jun 2020
I love key anime adaptations Kanon and Clannad are Great and I watched those 2 first and then watched Air. Air is the first Key anime adaptation and it has all the hallmarks of a great Drama/ romance anime until about half way thru. things just get weird with a 2 episode (the anime is 12 episodes) side/flashback arc about random characters from 500 yrs ago. Then are MC disappears and becomes a bird the end. Air could be up there with Clannad as a classic but it falls from grace to quick. Really needed 24 episodes to tell it's story.
Dec 23, 2022 7:18 PM

Feb 2013
Jormungand. I mean, the ending is kind of obvious but at the same time . . . I feel like channeling my inner LowTierGod and giving the creators what for.

Also, SAO OG. What the actual HELL was that supposed to be?

Add Bokurano to the list, for that matter.

Then there are the anime that had even less potential than those, or just straight up never had any off rip. Such as Naruto/Naruto Shippuden. Naruto OG? Fire. Back when power creep was curbed and it seemed like ninja were ninja, then Shippuden happened and it became "Japanese wizards in space!" FoH with that noise.
Oh_How_AbsurdDec 23, 2022 7:32 PM
Dec 23, 2022 7:20 PM

Jun 2022
I loved Angel Beats! but I bummed that PA Works did not focused on the drama and the characters / their stories but instead made the "lame action" and Shounen as its main dragging point.

Imagine if they just went full-blown story telling and go heavily on the drama side. THE PREMISE AND PLOT SCREAMS HEAVY DRAMA BUT THE ACTION SIDE REALLY DAMPENED THE APPEAL TO ME.

Yui-Hinata and Kanade-Yuzuru stories are the highlights of the anime. 

Dec 23, 2022 7:28 PM

Feb 2013
SuperAdventure said:
Magi (Labrynth and Kingdom) took way too many detours and weird plot choices, and then just stopped, ended without resolution
Now this is where I get abrased. I watched the first season. The writers must be smoking that good-good, because they set up conquering a dungeon to be the main goal from EP1, then in EP2, Aladdin and Ali Baba conquer one and the story largely shifts in focus to politics. Then in a handful of episodes they do THAT, and NOW it becomes . . . about Sinbad and the "seven wise men" or whatever? Pick a plot lane and drive in it, please. You're going all over the road, and as an enjoyer of sand fantasy y'all dropped the ball.
Dec 23, 2022 7:51 PM

Oct 2022
Oh_How_Absurd said:
SuperAdventure said:
Magi (Labrynth and Kingdom) took way too many detours and weird plot choices, and then just stopped, ended without resolution
Now this is where I get abrased. I watched the first season. The writers must be smoking that good-good, because they set up conquering a dungeon to be the main goal from EP1, then in EP2, Aladdin and Ali Baba conquer one and the story largely shifts in focus to politics. Then in a handful of episodes they do THAT, and NOW it becomes . . . about Sinbad and the "seven wise men" or whatever? Pick a plot lane and drive in it, please. You're going all over the road, and as an enjoyer of sand fantasy y'all dropped the ball.
 The way it went- after they conquered the dungeon, then Aladdin suddenly ends up in.... Mongolia?!?! And that arc dragged on... then the arc about Alibaba & his friend Che Guevara (probably) was depressing as hell... and the second season I have less memory of, but the ending made me shout at the TV and pound the floor. It's one of the worst written 'good' anime I ever watched. But so much of it is beautiful. And I love Morgiana
Dec 23, 2022 10:34 PM
Jan 2021
 I would have to say Tokyo Ghoul just because of how good the story plot was, the character development was okay it could’ve
been better. After season 1 it got a little worse but not like super bad but then after season 2 is when it went to shit so it started to go to shit when Tokyo Ghoul:re(season 3)came out 1. the animation changed so much and so did the look of the characters 2.the plot went to shit it wasn’t really going anywhere and the character development wasn’t even a thing tbh. It was just disappointing after season 2 and I believed Tokyo Ghoul had so much potential to make a good season 3.
Dec 24, 2022 8:44 AM

Feb 2013
SuperAdventure said:
Oh_How_Absurd said:
 The way it went- after they conquered the dungeon, then Aladdin suddenly ends up in.... Mongolia?!?! And that arc dragged on... then the arc about Alibaba & his friend Che Guevara (probably) was depressing as hell... and the second season I have less memory of, but the ending made me shout at the TV and pound the floor. It's one of the worst written 'good' anime I ever watched. But so much of it is beautiful. And I love Morgiana
Shame. I expected more out of anime 1001 Nights. When I play that season 1 episode and I hear "Akogare wo ima tsukanda", I know what time it is. But when you can't keep a coherent plot, when your revolutionary sepukuu's himself and becomes a dark dragon (?), you lose me. I didn't even know what was happening then. Around the time of the mid-season revolution arc, they introduced magic along with exposition, but they clearly had no time to expound fully enough on it because Jafar was here, then he wasn't. Then it was about the "Fog Troop" (40 Thieves) again, then the revolution . . . again.
Dec 24, 2022 5:37 PM

Oct 2013
Ah, 5-toubun no Hanayome for me.

Had its problems but was intriguing for the most part and I really adored the cast, but then it decided to shit itself.

R.I.P
Dec 24, 2022 6:27 PM
Dec 2022
The latest incarnation of Mahoujin Guru Guru.... They forgot 2/3 of the manga plots.
Dec 24, 2022 6:53 PM
busy week =_+

Dec 2014
Wonder Egg Priority comes to mind ..
The Promised Neverland 2. I know people say its og manga story is mid, but with better scriptwriting it could become a decent show
Children Who Chase Lost Voices
Children of the Whales

CURRENT: semi-hiatus (busy)

Dec 24, 2022 8:35 PM
Jul 2018
TheBlockernator said:
B Gata H Kei. It had a unique plot but ended up just becoming another harem/ecchi and she never accomplishes her goal.
I agree with this so much. Like what was the point of the whole series up till then?

I would also say that Kids on the Slope ended badly. I really enjoyed the whole show before the ending, especially the music. But I felt the character's fates were left unresolved or didn't get explained that well.
Dec 24, 2022 8:51 PM

Mar 2020
86 get rid of milize and you might have something good
Dec 26, 2022 10:56 AM

Jun 2015
RobertBobert said:
KuroudoAkabane said:
fairytail. the answer is always fairytail. worst failure at living up to potential

Why do you think so? I heard it's a pretty bland show in terms of plot.
well, the plot was a wizard brings his dead lil bother back to life, wizard is immortal  but, his now brought back to life brother is the only thing that can kill him, but he will also die in the process. also lil brother is some op fire demon. but they never fight. also, idiot author creates op chars and has no idea how to  handle them so just trashes them
Dec 26, 2022 12:32 PM
Oct 2016
Kado had great potential, but it went downhill rapidly with the forced, unnecessary romance, and the story's conclusion was terrible. It was an anime-original, too, so double bummer.

In/Spectre has a solid premise and great MCs, but does absolutely nothing meaningful with either and wastes them on trolling forums basically. It also treats its viewers like absolute morons. The cherry on top had to be the episode where they are in the same hotel room for the whole runtime. I love a good story and good dialogue - all this anime had was wasted potential one after another.

Assassin's Pride has a very creative setting and I wish there was an entirely different show set in it because this anime is a hot trash self-insert edgelord fest. At least it was entertaining and somewhat self-aware of how trashy it is.

Bad adaptations are common industry as we all know it (The Promised Neverland its most well-known victim as of late), but I can never forgive them for absolutely butchering one of the best mangas out there, Rosario Vampire. The Season 2 manga had such a wonderful shift and I would give anything for a proper adaptation of it, the fights would be so dope! They could also fix the rushed ending.

Dec 26, 2022 12:44 PM
Oct 2016
gold_roosa said:
TheBlockernator said:
B Gata H Kei. It had a unique plot but ended up just becoming another harem/ecchi and she never accomplishes her goal.
I agree with this so much. Like what was the point of the whole series up till then?

B Gata H Kei is a coming-of-age teen romance with a heroine uber self-conscious about her lack of experience and jumping on the first guy she thinks she could get laid with... but then she fell in love and kind of realised her initial plan was asinine. The manga that follows them all the way to graduation was better in execution for sure, but the initial premise was an obvious red herring to begin with and was always a first-love story at its core.
Dec 26, 2022 3:33 PM

May 2020
One Piece anime, such a good story but dragged out beyond belief 
Jan 7, 2023 2:46 AM

Oct 2020
This one may be a little more obscure, but Fena the Pirate Princess had so much potential. In fact, the first couple episodes were amazing! It had a clear-cut concept, likable characters, and amazing animation. They just fumbled the bag with the second half of the show and profoundly confused the audience 
Jan 7, 2023 2:49 AM

Apr 2012
tiaamyom said:
This one may be a little more obscure, but Fena the Pirate Princess had so much potential. In fact, the first couple episodes were amazing! It had a clear-cut concept, likable characters, and amazing animation. They just fumbled the bag with the second half of the show and profoundly confused the audience 
I never understood what it was. It started out as a pretty high quality shoujo but ended up with a bunch of clichés and what I call "astral shit".
Jan 7, 2023 2:52 AM
Jan 2021
Peepin said:
Takt. Op Destiny, this show packed so much heat at the start, amazing character design and animation, awesome world. Only for it not to go in depth with ANY of it. Seraph of the End is another one, starts off insane, really cool world, then thrown into Vampire slayer high school, so stupid man.

I heard takt op game sucks too ...
It would be sad if it ended up as a cheap project that was wasted ...
Jan 7, 2023 2:53 AM

Oct 2020
RobertBobert said:
tiaamyom said:
I never understood what it was. It started out as a pretty high quality shoujo but ended up with a bunch of clichés and what I call "astral shit".
Yeah the way they handled the ending really disappointed me. It's almost like they tried to up the stakes but it took away from the grounded nature of the show. Like they go from trying to uncover the mystery of Fena's family to trying to stop the end of the world and meeting god(?) 
Jan 7, 2023 2:59 AM

Apr 2012
tiaamyom said:
RobertBobert said:
Yeah the way they handled the ending really disappointed me. It's almost like they tried to up the stakes but it took away from the grounded nature of the show. Like they go from trying to uncover the mystery of Fena's family to trying to stop the end of the world and meeting god(?) 
This is the reason I don't like astral shit. It almost always looks like a lazy attempt to end a show they don't know how.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

» Are there any characters which you wanted to see more but were killed early, forgotten or the anime itself was too short?

Shizuna - 2 hours ago

11 by SouthRzVa »»
8 seconds ago

» Is your waifu self-aware of her beauty?

KryzakamiHrybami - 3 minutes ago

0 by KryzakamiHrybami »»
3 minutes ago

» Who are the "Four Beauties" of Anime?

Catalano - 5 hours ago

13 by Shizuna »»
4 minutes ago

» How to deal with anime backlog??

Xenofight - May 22

35 by Kenzolo-folk »»
4 minutes ago

» Do your irl friends watch anime? ( 1 2 )

coolyfruity - May 24

63 by CutieAnshin »»
13 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.