Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]
Apr 14, 2023 2:37 PM
Aug 2021
The Song was just amazing and the animation went really with it i can't describe my thoughts exactly but it was awesome!
Apr 26, 2023 6:18 PM

Mar 2022
Ah their audition was a success! I’m so proud of them. Man Nijika’s sister is a bit of a handful, isn’t she? Bocchi played so hard that her vomiting literally cut to dams overflowing. XD 

I really do think that the mop tops and suits they wore are defiantly Beatles-esque. I don’t know, they kind of looked good in them. Come on Hitori, you’ve got this, I believe in you. Song was actually really good, little bit weird that Kita started sounded like an adult when she was singing but otherwise the song was too cool. 

It’ll be interesting to see what will happen when the others discover that their Bocchi is infact Guitarhero. Otherwise quite a lot of development and funny moments to be had once again.
May 1, 2023 10:11 AM

Sep 2019
This was the best episode by far. The comedy so far has been a bit repetitive with Bocchi being an introvert joke every minute but I have liked seeing Bocchi's progression towards reaching her goal of playing in a band without being stopped by her social anxiety. The playing part was great, I wish they showed more practice because after all this is a show about a band after all. 
May 16, 2023 2:08 PM
Jan 2023
I love music and bands, this episode really gives me inspiration to play live and make music.
May 24, 2023 7:48 AM
May 2023
Super sweet, love how they are hinting towards the future and amazing plays with both aesthetic and metaphores haha :'D
May 30, 2023 8:32 PM
Aug 2019
wishing they kissed more.
Jun 11, 2023 7:21 PM
Aug 2021
Episódio muito bom.
Animação do caralho.
Casquei o bico com a cena das represas kkkkkkk
Jun 12, 2023 12:34 AM

Dec 2013
I lost it when they wore wigs and suits lmao they look good and when Hitori started to frantic when she needs to invite 5 people lmao

★━━─
𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘐 𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵?
𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘥𝘢𝘺?

Jun 23, 2023 2:26 AM

Jul 2019
Damn, I'm calm and collected compared to Hitori! She works hard though.

Also, the birth of Bocchi the Snail.
Jul 5, 2023 6:02 AM

May 2019
love that she kinda overcame her fear a bit more! i was kinda worried she would have a huge fear of performing live and im glad to see that's not the case !! <3

also the mysterious alcoholic rocker chick *SIDE EYE!!*
Jul 8, 2023 7:55 PM
Dec 2017
Bocchi evoluindo em grupo e banda mais organizada, e irmã da nijika é dahora.
Jul 8, 2023 7:58 PM
Jul 2023
Episódio demonstra de forma clara a evolução tanto da Bocchi tanto das outras integrantes da banda, focando especificamente na Bocchi, mostrando a confiança que ela adquiriu conforme os episódios passados e toda a construção de personagem feita desde o começo da obra. Um elogio também as outras participantes que mostraram ai mesmo a evolução de todas como uma banda.
Jul 14, 2023 3:33 PM
Nov 2022
Te amo Bocchi. Esta serie es tan ingeniosa y divertida. Mi Favorita de la vida.

,;;;, ,;;;,
;;;' ';' ';;;;
;;; ;;;
';;, ,;;'
';;,;;'
';'
Jul 23, 2023 9:24 AM
Jul 2023
taba bien el episodio si me gusto bastante :D
Jul 31, 2023 5:18 AM
Feb 2023
i'm waiting for bocchi to invite her subscribers so they fill the venue.... but i'm guessing this will only happen at the end of the series
Aug 14, 2023 1:39 AM
Aug 2023
I love bocchi, she's literally me
Aug 17, 2023 10:47 AM

Sep 2017
May god forgive me for saying this but the anime is starting to feel boring.
خ
Aug 19, 2023 11:13 AM
Nov 2022
Bocchi de nuevo se Bugeo pero no tanto como en el anterior capitulo, como siempre sus expresiones son muy divertidas grande Bocchi.
La Jefa le pone una Mirada cálida y Feliz para que empieza a tener confianza Bocchi y ella lo malinterpreta JAJAJA
Por cierto he de decir que la Canción si que estuvo Tremenda me gusto 10/10 sin duda merecían pasar 👍👌

Bocchi is Bugeo again but not as much as in the previous chapter, as always his expressions are very funny, great Bocchi.
The Boss gives her a warm and Happy Look so that she begins to have confidence Bocchi and she misunderstands it JAJAJA
By the way, I have to say that the song was tremendous, I liked it 10/10, without a doubt, they deserved to pass 👍👌
Sep 28, 2023 4:05 PM
Jan 2023
They auditioned and passed, great start! Oh and Bocchi played outside of the box this time, now that really shows how far she has come.

Bocchi getting her first bit of money was so relatable, there are so many things you could do with that money.

I still can't believe that the rest of the band hasn't figured out that Bocchi is guitarhero, I'm sure the day will come though.
Nov 11, 2023 8:43 AM

Aug 2014
Episodes goes too fast! Where is second season!?
I almost cried when they started playing ;o
I don't understand one thing: did Bocchi tell Nijika that she is that guitarhero that Nijika likes or was Bocchi thinking and not talking? Most likely the latter?
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Nov 26, 2023 4:53 AM

Apr 2013
Finally we saw them actually performing, so far we've only see them finishing practice I think.
Dec 3, 2023 2:38 AM
Jan 2021
It's fun. Nice artstyle and great sense of humor.
Dec 16, 2023 7:18 PM

Aug 2018
The girls passed the audition.
"Guitar, Loneliness and Blue Planet."
The song was GREAT!!
Now they are going to have to invite people.
Let's see what happens xd

Dec 17, 2023 3:13 PM

Jun 2021
Needing more money, what else can they do if the first job isn't enough? "i'm coming for you, beach (episode)!" (yeah, i know, it's a awful joke)

Poor Nijika in front of the rest of the band overdressed for no real reason, she is right in not taking part of that. There's a audition to pass and her sister isn't easy. Even if at the end she rewarded them in a very tsundere fashion. Took some time to realize what was the symbolism with the live action dams...
Jan 22, 8:17 AM
May 2023
Very good episode, I loved the band's first song and it is interesting that Seika is the strong hand to help the band
The part where they are dressed in suits and with the same mushroom haircut reminded me of the Beatles.
I like Hitori's sincerity about her goals of being popular and receiving attention but she also wants it to be for everyone and for Nijika's dream to come true
PS: I wonder what they would have consumed to animate the final part of the episode? hahaha
Feb 2, 4:45 PM
Mar 2018
Awesome episode! We finally get to watch the band perform, and, boy, do they sound good! It's nice to see how far Bocchi has come. Seika had the right idea putting some pressure on them; she's cool!

I gotta say, the girls looked good in their Beatles-style getup. x)
Feb 18, 11:19 AM

Feb 2019
I like the manager.

New ED is very good.
Based Certified.
I love anime armpits.
Mar 2, 8:22 PM
Aug 2016
shed a tear ngl what an episode
Mar 4, 4:56 AM
Certified Simp

Feb 2017
probs my fav ep so far
loved that performance
Mar 7, 8:51 AM

Aug 2019
the art was all over the place when they played, it was like drawn, cgi and maybe even rotoscoped but with cgi and not real humans. 21:35 looked cool though
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 16, 9:05 PM
Dec 2022
W episode, they finally pop off
Apr 22, 3:01 AM

Jul 2013
Finally got to listen and watch them perform, can't wait to see them do that in front of a crowd
May 14, 1:19 AM
Dec 2022
The band's original song was good and it passed the audition.
May 22, 8:08 AM

Mar 2016
Seika is such a tease, she's truly a tsun tsun tsun tsuuuundere. Imagine blue balling your little sister's band from the chance of playing in YOUR OWN place, toxic aahhh sister complex.

This is the best episode by far because we got to see Kessoku Band's first-ever performance. Too bad we never saw the one from the first ep. The animation and cinematography during the performance are as good as it gets for this show so far. Of course with Bocchi being the band's main guitarist, we can't forget the camera angle on her guitar, that was sick! Amazing performance by the band! Can't believe Ryo took Bocchi's lyrics and pumped out this crazy music, she has the most difficult job when it comes down to the music theory.
The buildup to the song through the use of Bocchi's internal thoughts on what it is to grow as a band was also a great way to deliver that beat drop where Kita utterly carried the vocals on her own. Last but not least is Bocchi's guitar riff as the cherry on top, can't have a song without some awesome riff near the end!

It pains me to see how much Bocchi's skills are underestimated even by her own band members. The one who knows for sure of Bocchi's real skills is the manager, Seika herself for being able to pinpoint Bocchi's skill discrepancy due to her lack of confidence in playing together in a band as opposed to being a solo player. IT IS FOR THIS VERY REASON THAT I'M ITCHING TO SEE BOCCHI'S ONLINE IDENTITY AS GUITARHERO BE REVEALED!!!
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bocchi the Rock! Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KANLen09 - Nov 12, 2022

258 by Alrinth »»
Yesterday, 12:20 PM

Poll: » Bocchi the Rock! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KANLen09 - Dec 24, 2022

750 by vit »»
May 26, 9:40 AM

Poll: » Bocchi the Rock! Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KANLen09 - Dec 17, 2022

269 by ShadowkillZ »»
May 24, 5:09 AM

Poll: » Bocchi the Rock! Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

KANLen09 - Dec 10, 2022

237 by ShadowkillZ »»
May 23, 4:03 AM

Poll: » Bocchi the Rock! Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

KANLen09 - Dec 3, 2022

235 by ShadowkillZ »»
May 23, 2:22 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.