Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jun 4, 2022 11:54 PM

Oct 2008
Nagomu's so care-free...he didn't even care about having two girls walk together in between them! lolz even Itsuka was kinda bothered seem them together! haha
5/5.

Jun 5, 2022 9:10 PM
Neet Specter

Mar 2022
Nagomu really ask Saki to go on a date with him for his birthday cross-dressed?! That's so funny, I wouldn't have expected him to bring that back up again like this. Saki does look good dressed as a woman and they get along well so he'd make a great companion for an evening lol.

Nice to see Kanoko and Mitsuru's psychological battle again when they were rating each other's presents for Nagomu, it was amusing to see Itsuka see the three of them pass her by and fearing the drama that will ensue. I also thought it was amusing how Kanoko held Nagomu's hand to see if she'd have a similar reaction to Mitsuru only to feel nothing and through his hand back down lol.

Jun 8, 2022 5:01 AM

Nov 2013
@Guts-Valley

First of all, please don't consider the following reply as some "personal attack", everyone's entitled to their own opinion, you can think whatever you want, I'm just voicing mine.

Itsuka is better off being an orphan having the mother back really destroyed the whole family raising abandoned child element. It is now family raising spoiled child that doesn't want to live with her mother.
Why would you consider it spoiling though? Itsuka didn't throw tantrums or beg to be left or something; the new family didn't persuade mom either. It was the considerate mother who chose the best for Itsuka - which is to leave her with the new fmily at Ryokushou. Taking her away from the place she considers home, and people she deeply cares about - would've been cruel. I'm glad mom realized this and didn't take her away for personal selfish reasons.
Itsuka isn't a liability and both families, including Istuka, are content with this decision so let's be happy for them? There's no legal issue either.
At least make the mother an addict or an abuser.
This actually made me think you're upset Itsuka got the "happy end" and didn't suffer enough or something. The mother doesn't have to be a literal failure to justify Itsuka being left with the new family.
The mother did abandoned her at first but this writer is making her like she got her life together so there isnt a real reason why she shouldn't live with her.
She's been gone for 5 years. Mother is pretty much an alien now. Itsuka is happy with her new family, the new family has no problems with Itsuka staying, so what's your problem here? You wanted more tears and drama perhaps?
You can forget the father and daughter element too now there isn't a real reason why he should treat her like his daughter..
Why not? Mother showed up but Itsuka'd dad is still missing. The show makes it clear that Itsuka spent more time with dad and was attached to him more. Nagumo's playing the role of the father Itsuka misses. Nagumo is trying to be Itsuka's "father", while Itsuka (out of embarrassment) refuses to acknowledge him as such. (even though Nagumo is likely a better dad for Itsuka than her real dad).
Jun 8, 2022 5:27 AM

Aug 2018
Sigmar-Unberogen said:
@Guts-Valley

First of all, please don't consider the following reply as some "personal attack", everyone's entitled to their own opinion, you can think whatever you want, I'm just voicing mine.

Itsuka is better off being an orphan having the mother back really destroyed the whole family raising abandoned child element. It is now family raising spoiled child that doesn't want to live with her mother.
Why would you consider it spoiling though? Itsuka didn't throw tantrums or beg to be left or something; the new family didn't persuade mom either. It was the considerate mother who chose the best for Itsuka - which is to leave her with the new fmily at Ryokushou. Taking her away from the place she considers home, and people she deeply cares about - would've been cruel. I'm glad mom realized this and didn't take her away for personal selfish reasons.
Itsuka isn't a liability and both families, including Istuka, are content with this decision so let's be happy for them? There's no legal issue either.
At least make the mother an addict or an abuser.
This actually made me think you're upset Itsuka got the "happy end" and didn't suffer enough or something. The mother doesn't have to be a literal failure to justify Itsuka being left with the new family.
The mother did abandoned her at first but this writer is making her like she got her life together so there isnt a real reason why she shouldn't live with her.
She's been gone for 5 years. Mother is pretty much an alien now. Itsuka is happy with her new family, the new family has no problems with Itsuka staying, so what's your problem here? You wanted more tears and drama perhaps?
You can forget the father and daughter element too now there isn't a real reason why he should treat her like his daughter..
Why not? Mother showed up but Itsuka'd dad is still missing. The show makes it clear that Itsuka spent more time with dad and was attached to him more. Nagumo's playing the role of the father Itsuka misses. Nagumo is trying to be Itsuka's "father", while Itsuka (out of embarrassment) refuses to acknowledge him as such. (even though Nagumo is likely a better dad for Itsuka than her real dad).
No problem i take nothing personal, sorry you added nothing new or much to the convo I don't feel I should repeat myself so I would answer your questions instead. Did I wanted "more tears and drama", yea I wanted a better plot and realistic story. Im upset I wanted the father and daughter element but I will continue watching hoping how or if they can still pull it off.
Jun 10, 2022 5:43 AM

Feb 2019
Itsuka is really cute. I was okay with her at first, but now I like the developing father-daughter dynamic she has with Nagomu, who'd be a really good dad for her.

Felt kind of bad for Mitsuru-chan here. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for Kanoko getting back together with Nagomu, but she did had the courage to ask and she was expecting a lot from it. Whereas Kanoko just popped in. Not saying it was bad of Kanoko either since she thought he was free. Just a little sad for Mitsuru-chan is all. As Itsuka said, hope everyone's happy ^^
Jun 29, 2022 12:53 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Christmas episode and it's also Nagomu's birthday during this period, but damn he's as popular as before lol with Mitsuru and Kanoko joining them for that Christmas date and receiving presents from them, he played a nice song at the end :)
Jul 9, 2022 9:51 AM

Feb 2021
Is Yuzu really can only be harvested after 9 years? I search it on google and it says around 2 years. Hmm...
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Jul 16, 2022 9:45 PM

May 2020
Dude really didnt sense the war going on there!!!

Asking for a date only to end up being a third wheel!!!

I need more of those wars!!!!
" Kindness can sometimes lead you to trouble. "

Jul 17, 2022 5:53 AM

Jul 2015
Nagomu really is one of a kind by spending christmas eve with both girls at the same time.

Sep 9, 2022 7:08 AM

Jan 2022
Two women go on a date with the same guy they like without feeling jealous and say "Bakaaa", hmmmm is this a revolution ?
“Life is never boring, but some people choose to be bored.”

— Wayne Dyer
May 2, 2023 4:19 AM
Dec 2022
A Christmas episode. Itsuka's mother come for a Christmas reunion. Nagomu goes out with Kanoko and Mitsuru. Looks like a love triangle forming.
Apr 3, 9:40 AM

May 2020
Where is my child-care theme?
Why do i need to be forced to watch a love triangle in a child-care anime?
It has been 9 eps and we still didn't get a focus on the relationship of nagomu and itsuka
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Deaimon Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 22, 2022

85 by CrackHeadReviews »»
May 9, 10:45 PM

» Asking what happen at the manga

FeliksXzl - Jan 9

1 by bossunhimeswitch »»
Jan 9, 10:27 AM

» What are our thoughts on this one?

sorames - Jun 12, 2023

26 by KitsuFrost »»
Aug 7, 2023 2:56 PM

Poll: » Deaimon Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 25, 2022

53 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Jun 21, 2023 11:35 AM

Poll: » Deaimon Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - May 11, 2022

47 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Jun 21, 2023 9:59 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.