Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 31, 2021 9:33 AM
Community Mod
+ Manga DB Staff

Feb 2017
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
That was a really cute date! It wasn't very eventful, but nonetheless, it was still really adorable. And of course, that final kiss was so incredibly adorable!

I really wish we could have seen more adorable moments between Doujima and Himekawa while they are dating, but I'm happy that we at least got to see them date, even if it was for a single chapter. Overall, this was a really fun and cute series, although the ending was slightly sudden. Still, I'm really satisfied with what we got.
Oct 31, 2021 10:52 AM
Jan 2021
Not the most satisfactory ending to an otherwise could be a great manga but owing to the circumstances (it was axed) I will say this was good. I hope to see more of author's work.

The penultimate chapter confession was still great.
Oct 31, 2021 5:15 PM
May 2019
Ayo i wasn't ready for that ending. It was too sudden!!. I need more dating chapters :((((
Oct 31, 2021 5:49 PM
Mar 2020
this was probably axed bc no one liked the mc being not a pussy. im honestly tired of the "mc being teased by an assertive female" trope so this was refreshing. since the mc doesnt take the teasing all in, them mfs just cant self insert so they dislike it
Nov 1, 2021 2:20 AM

Mar 2015
fuck you magapoke

8/10
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Dec 16, 2021 2:57 PM

Jul 2017
Generic shounen (or at least shounen-esq) series was generic

but surprisingly, this wasn't that bad actually

Well for starters this is definitely one of the better teasing dynamics I've seen compared to the likes of say nagatoro or takagi-san. Even though it was pretty much a one sided beat down against FL it never felt too intense to where it felt annoying.

And I also did enjoy the steady progression in the series. Shame axe-kun had to cut it short (but I think the author ended it pretty good for what it's worth) though maybe axe-kun saved the day in having the confession come early rather than prolonging it for who knows how long

so was initially gonna give this a 5/10, but am actually pretty impressed with this despite its premise so 7/10
Dec 21, 2023 12:20 PM

Jul 2021
Sad it got axed it was a cute romcom and I really liked reading every chapter of it and we finally got the kiss tho in the final chapter

More topics from this board

Poll: » Doujima-kun wa Doujinai Chapter 30 Discussion

dadnaya - Oct 30, 2021

4 by Barrycade »»
Dec 21, 2023 12:10 PM

Poll: » Doujima-kun wa Doujinai Chapter 29 Discussion

Kuma - Oct 29, 2021

3 by Barrycade »»
Dec 21, 2023 12:01 PM

Poll: » Doujima-kun wa Doujinai Chapter 28 Discussion

Kuma - Oct 28, 2021

2 by Barrycade »»
Dec 21, 2023 2:30 AM

Poll: » Doujima-kun wa Doujinai Chapter 25 Discussion

dadnaya - Oct 25, 2021

2 by Barrycade »»
Dec 21, 2023 2:17 AM

Poll: » Doujima-kun wa Doujinai Chapter 22 Discussion

Kuma - Jun 17, 2021

5 by Barrycade »»
Dec 21, 2023 1:56 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.