Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]
Sep 14, 2022 6:09 PM

Jan 2011
alright it seems the less Eris screentime gets the better the show becomes, probably the best episode thus far
so i guess thats Rudeus first kill right? theres no way that guy survived that blast
Oct 11, 2022 6:12 AM
Jul 2020
I personally enjoyed it both the character development and action.
Nov 5, 2022 6:52 PM

Mar 2010
Lol the way he just chilled in dat bird prison was funny asf but I felt like he did a shit job when he faught I guess that shows he still has a lot more to go for his training.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Nov 7, 2022 4:04 PM

May 2015
Rasco said:
Lol the way he just chilled in dat bird prison was funny asf but I felt like he did a shit job when he faught I guess that shows he still has a lot more to go for his training.

It shows that the enemy is really THAT strong. He mentions being saint level in North God Style. We know that Rudeus's father, Paul, "only" reached advanced level (beginner < intermediate < advanced < saint < other levels). He really did the best he could during that battle.
Dec 26, 2022 11:39 AM
Sep 2022
Demais. Está evoluindo a cada episódio...
Jan 17, 2023 3:06 PM

Apr 2013
Man... I would not know what to do with those beats folk. They really treated Rudeus very badly for no good reason, I don't think I could forgive them that easily.
Looks like things are going not as well back home, they might as well stay on the demon continent xD
Jan 18, 2023 12:59 AM
EOussama

Dec 2016
The misunderstanding was so frustrating.
May 3, 2023 6:10 AM
Certified Simp

Feb 2017
Damn bro rip grandad :(

That doggy is strong. Still annoying how the beast people wouldn’t listen to this child about being innocent lol. Ah well, I guess it all worked out in the end.
Jun 15, 2023 7:20 AM

May 2020
Rip granddaddy greyrat
also sylphie made an appearance 

Jul 2, 2023 12:41 PM

Jan 2018
New OP. About time.

Bruh. Rudeus' monologue from the beginning caught me off-guard. That shit was actually funny and made me laugh. Definitely way funnier than all the jokes this series had thus far.

So the group split up into three in the last episode. I didn't expect them to reunite so soon. This show is progressing fast. And so far I think it's a good thing.

The beastkin were annoying cause they didn't even listen to Rudeus. But I don't think it'd be wise for Rudeus if he just let them get killed or if he teamed up with the smuggler.

I guess that guy wasn't kind enough to help Rudeus just because he helped him dodge a falling vase. That would've been way too convenient. Hopefully that guy gets executed immediately.

Eris' grandfather might've been a pervert but I do feel bad about his execution. More so for Eris. I don't think she'd take this news well. And I really wonder what the hell this mana cataclysm thing was for.
Jul 3, 2023 6:29 PM

Dec 2022
Other than being a great episode of development and all but still misunderstanding shenanigans are always hard to watch.
Rip granddad greyrat.

Jul 24, 2023 7:26 AM
Oct 2022
boring as hell...
Jul 26, 2023 11:56 AM

May 2015
Rip Grandpa. You have a lot of furries in heaven.
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Jul 29, 2023 5:40 PM
Mar 2020
Now that's a proper isekai for adults! If only I could see more animes like this...
Aug 6, 2023 4:33 AM
Aug 2021
This is so fucking brutal. its honestly painful to watch. Not only because of what they are doing to the poor beast people but cause rudy barely cares.
Like he does but his attitude to mass slaugter is: "They deserve it. But uhhh, eeeh"
Aug 6, 2023 10:44 AM
Oct 2021
Not sure how some crazy twist manages to happen at the end of every episode in this show good ass writing
Aug 22, 2023 4:59 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Eris' grandpa gets executed just like that at the end of the episode, once we thought everything was well and resolved on Rudeus' end. But no, cutting back to Fittoa, we see that this teleportation incident has indeed taken its toll. Eris' grandpa was probably not truly guilty of anything, but I'm assuming that rival families or whatever are using the mass confusion to their advantage to gain power. And in the same scene, we see "Fitz" is there already acting as bodyguard to that princess whom I forget her name and her exact position. But if you haven't already, you'll learn more in episode 0 just before season 2.

Now as for the smuggling ring thing, I'm a bit confused. Gallus asked Rudeus to free those beast children from their captors, with the ulterior motive in mind to get Rudeus captured by the Doldia tribe, and then lead them to their tree village. Ok, sure. But isn't Gallus WITH that same smuggling ring? Why would he ask Rudeus to free children which he captured with his own ring? Or maybe did Rudeus not know that Gallus and this ring had connections? And if they needed Rudeus being captured to lead them to the village, was even that necessary? Those Doldia warriors were already there just shortly after Rudeus arrived to retrieve Rujierd, so couldn't they have just rescued their own children and then headed back to the forest? The only reason I can think of is that Gallus didn't think the beast guys could beat the smuggling ring and rescue their children, so he set up Rujierd and Rudeus to do the work instead. But it doesn't make sense how they could easily track beast people back to their village... surely they are much faster and capable of covering their tracks right? Maybe Gallus was already aware of the village location and just needed some warriors lured away... which is what he set up Rujierd to do I suppose. I guess he knew of Rujierd's abilities and thought he could entertain the Doldia warriors longer than any of his smuggler friends could. But we know now that was all for naught as somehow everything came to light and all was good. Maybe Rujierd got a bit better at speaking with other people in a more understanding manner. Anyway, I suppose I answered my own question, and I'll just leave Gallus' connection with the smuggling ring's explanation with it being that he simply kept it hidden from Rudeus or the other's knowledge. None of this matters TOO much now though, time to chill in this forest village for a bit.

NYANPASU
5700XT

Sep 29, 2023 3:02 AM

Jan 2015
This well and truly predates "The Sound of Freedom" but there are some interesting parallels
Oct 17, 2023 4:00 AM
Dec 2022
A bit sad episode to see Rudy being captured. Thought all is lost for a while there.
Dec 15, 2023 1:44 AM

Nov 2023
Oof, Rudeus got caputred
Feb 21, 12:02 PM

Jul 2014
This was a good one for sure. Loved the subversion in the portrayal of the beast characters; the depiction of a trafficking ring has dark implications in retrospect when you think back on Sauros' servants in Season 1 Part 1.

And speaking of Sauros, the editing in his execution scene was simply immaculate.
Take care of yourself

Apr 5, 3:14 AM
Dec 2022
Rudy in the gulag
New guy in the cell Geese
FIRE RAAAAAAA Rudy clutch
Cleaner guy was weird oh dear WAIT WHY IS HE STRONG ASF THE DOG RAAA
big boom that fight was quite epic actually

Rip Sauros
Apr 10, 12:54 PM
May 2023
Very good episode, thanks for the recommendation of Rudeus prison... I will take it into account for my vacation
I really liked the "chemistry" between Geese and Rudeus, thank goodness the holy beast entered into combat because I doubt Rudeus saved the children and he still has a lot of room for improvement... they won by very little
How the members of the town surrendered to punishment like a dog haha.
F for Eris's grandfather, he won't be able to tell her all those stories of his adventure.
May 1, 6:09 AM

May 2020
This is Rudy naked episode. Not really intense fight, Rudy is really slow to move and spelling, although i know he is strong. He also save the Animal Village but slow decision.
May 13, 12:17 AM
Apr 2024
neautifuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuul
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Part 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Homura24 - Dec 19, 2021

468 by marta_valse »»
8 hours ago

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Part 2 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 12, 2021

471 by marta_valse »»
9 hours ago

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Part 2 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 5, 2021

416 by marta_valse »»
9 hours ago

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Part 2 Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 28, 2021

303 by marta_valse »»
Yesterday, 6:33 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Part 2 Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Nov 21, 2021

228 by marta_valse »»
Yesterday, 6:09 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.