Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 25, 2021 7:13 PM
a lil bean ✨

Feb 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------

HiScoreLoScoreAuction

Turn-InsAWCc

ᓚᘏᗢ

Jun 25, 2021 8:18 PM
Jul 2019
I really enjoyed this anime, and watching these characters. Not sure if this anime's popular enough to warrant a second season (since I think it has the least members on MAL among the other Cardfight!! iterations. Would love to see how things unfold from here.
Speaking of that, anyone know what's going on with Danji and that girl he met from the other episode?
Also lmao loved the 4 mins we got of of Danji and Touya full-on-nude fighting
Jun 25, 2021 8:24 PM

Aug 2018
DoujinshiDicks said:
I really enjoyed this anime, and watching these characters. Not sure if this anime's popular enough to warrant a second season (since I think it has the least members on MAL among the other Cardfight!! iterations. Would love to see how things unfold from here.
Speaking of that, anyone know what's going on with Danji and that girl he met from the other episode?
Also lmao loved the 4 mins we got of of Danji and Touya full-on-nude fighting

It not only has a 2nd season confirmed, but also a 3rd one already.
Jun 25, 2021 8:33 PM
Jul 2019
WOAH! thanks for this info!
Jun 25, 2021 9:36 PM
Sep 2015
Previous Vanguards are already pretty gay but OverDress easily top all of them in just 12 episodes, and I LOVE IT!

Regarding why Tohya sleep "at least shirtless" in Danji's room. You can see the environment that they just drink alcohol beverages together that night and have a man-to-man openheart talk. I really want them to bareback each other (since there's no used condom to be found in that room) but my expectation must be based on a reasonable ground. So maybe next season?

Though this is my relationship conclusion (not in order of sexual roles): Danji/Woman = no-no, Danji/Tohya = bromo, Danji/Yuyu = homo, Danji/Tohya/Yuyu = oh yes!
Jun 26, 2021 12:43 AM

Apr 2020
It was ok like the others Vanguard seasons which is a disappointment because the animation is much better now. 6/10.
Go watch Gintama boyo/grill
My discord server for gaming and anime/manga: https://discord.com/invite/4mqXfNEJ9A
Jun 26, 2021 2:17 AM

Jan 2014
Started off fun, got a little repetitive with same old jokes as it went on, only to go where I figured it'd go, in the usual Vanguard serious route within the last couple of episodes. Which was great to see. If I could give it a 6.5, I would. But now, gonna expect an even better second season, with the direction they're going in. For now, I'll keep my expectations at an even playing field.
Jun 26, 2021 8:36 AM

Oct 2015
I actually quite enjoy this series, but that might be because the characters appeal to me a lot. Can’t say I’ve ever watched CFV for the fights only.

I still wonder how they can get away with airing this on Saturday mornings though. I don’t think this week’s episode pushed it that much (except the bizarre naked punching and bed scene), but other episodes...
Jun 26, 2021 7:08 PM
Jul 2019
phantomfandom said:
Previous Vanguards are already pretty gay but OverDress easily top all of them in just 12 episodes, and I LOVE IT!

Regarding why Tohya sleep "at least shirtless" in Danji's room. You can see the environment that they just drink alcohol beverages together that night and have a man-to-man openheart talk. I really want them to bareback each other (since there's no used condom to be found in that room) but my expectation must be based on a reasonable ground. So maybe next season?

Though this is my relationship conclusion (not in order of sexual roles): Danji/Woman = no-no, Danji/Tohya = bromo, Danji/Yuyu = homo, Danji/Tohya/Yuyu = oh yes!

C'mon doujinshi artists! Lmao that's the perfect headcanon scenario XD
Hopefully in the next season, Danji will do more than just patting Yu-yu's head
Jul 24, 2021 9:02 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
That was weird and confusing for the ending, but I guess we'll get more explanations in the 2nd part of the anime
Sep 26, 2021 11:41 AM

Nov 2013
it was a fine final episode, quite surprising turn out but still pretty fine, wont be watching a sequel tho since thaths the only season of vanguard ive seen
Nov 15, 2021 2:59 AM

Jul 2016
how come this entry doesn't have a relation to https://myanimelist.net/anime/9539 ?

Sep 10, 2022 4:47 AM
Dec 2021
It is great that they implement more real life stuff instead of the fantasy style like: "imagine being on planet cray like the unit"

Of course they are cool, but sometimes a chill card fight anime is nice too.
We are not meant to be restrained to things of the world, we are made to do so much more in this universe!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Cardfight!! Vanguard: overDress Episode 7 Discussion

SheyCroix - May 21, 2021

8 by Ittan_Momen »»
Jul 15, 2023 6:16 PM

Poll: » Cardfight!! Vanguard: overDress Episode 4 Discussion

SheyCroix - Apr 30, 2021

10 by sumanta_singha »»
Mar 17, 2023 8:33 AM

Poll: » Cardfight!! Vanguard: overDress Episode 6 Discussion

Marinate1016 - May 14, 2021

9 by GodBeelze »»
Dec 17, 2022 7:23 AM

Poll: » Cardfight!! Vanguard: overDress Episode 5 Discussion

SheyCroix - May 7, 2021

13 by MrNegr0 »»
Mar 30, 2022 11:56 AM

Poll: » Cardfight!! Vanguard: overDress Episode 8 Discussion

SheyCroix - May 28, 2021

6 by Ashhk »»
Jul 24, 2021 6:59 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.