Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 16, 2021 4:58 AM

Oct 2019
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Well, wow. Dunno how but Gege managed to do something I didn't expect at all yet again.

Imagining Brain-kun being Yuuji's third parent makes my head hurt but I guess anything is possible in this series. I still think that something else is going on with Yuuji and the memories of the manipulated characters though, even Panda pointed it out now.

Yuuji saving Choso was cute as hell.

We can finally see a bit of Uraume's powers. As expected she's really powerful. I find it interesting she uses ice techniques though, a stark contrast to that one fire technique Sukuna has.

The last thing I expected was definitely for Tsukumo, the last special grade jujutsushi, to appear. It seems she's not yet aware of the whole body changing ordeal with Brain-kun. I hope we'll get to see how powerful she is compared to Uraume in the next chapter.
Jan 16, 2021 5:55 AM
Apr 2020
Yuuji is looking more and more like sukana now
Jan 16, 2021 3:21 PM
Jul 2020
I liked the chapter, it was confirmed that Yuji has Kamo's blood. Uraume speaks of Yuji as if it were just a body for Sukuna, maybe Yuji's existence was planned for this. The most striking thing is that Sukuna said he already had a plan and it doesn't look like it has to do with these guys. I did not like Choso much, capable because he says "oni-chan" and I found that very cringe.
The ending was the best with the appearance of Yuki and it seems that she is on the side of the sorcerers
Jan 16, 2021 6:37 PM

Mar 2015
they are cornered even with number advantage!
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Jan 17, 2021 8:18 AM
Apr 2014
Yuki's here too lol. Now we need Yuta and the dream team is complete.

Jan 17, 2021 8:43 AM

Aug 2019
giving of freaky pheromones lol Panda was the only one who really wonders what happened.

Leaving aside the jokes it seems that the brain has a different plan than Uraume. Uraume focuses more on sukuna but it seems that brain is more focused on Itadori than on Sukuna.

my only big complaint in all of this is about Choso why he realizes one of the brain identities right now and not before.

Jan 17, 2021 8:51 AM

Nov 2016
Yay Yuki-sensei, the woman who teached Todo about the way of culture. Good feeling to have a special grade sorcerer there.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jan 17, 2021 9:20 AM

Oct 2017
Lol so he is related to Yuji.
Jan 17, 2021 9:35 AM

Sep 2020
Choso just wants to be called oniichan lol
Jan 17, 2021 11:19 AM

May 2020
I need for either Yuuta or Sukuna to show up and finish Getou for good, and of course I miss Gojo....
Choso wanting Yuuji to call him oniichan, omg I died xD
Jan 17, 2021 11:22 AM

Feb 2019
Yuji, please call choso onii chan lol
Jan 17, 2021 12:15 PM

Nov 2018
so since yuji can become sukuna's vessel just fine then it connects the dot that his parents might be the descendant of the woman that could bear the cursed womb a.k.a choso's brotherhood..
Jan 17, 2021 12:19 PM

Aug 2019
be4 said:
I need for either Yuuta or Sukuna to show up and finish Getou for good,

for Yuuta is a big nop, Brain has already stressed that he is not interested in Yuuta and he's not worried either about Yuuta either.

it's something that can even be seen in the serene way he speaks.

Jan 17, 2021 5:16 PM

May 2020
Joei-12 said:
be4 said:
I need for either Yuuta or Sukuna to show up and finish Getou for good,

for Yuuta is a big nop, Brain has already stressed that he is not interested in Yuuta and he's not worried either about Yuuta either.

it's something that can even be seen in the serene way he speaks.

Sure he's talking about what happened in the when Geto fought Yuuta in the prequel, but there should be a reason that Yuuta isn't shown yet, plus it wouldn't be for nothing that Gojo mentioned him a couple of times. He probably grew stronger, just saying.
Jan 18, 2021 2:15 PM

Dec 2020
So I guess Yuki's going to get Getwo to leave?
Uraume will probably kick up a fuss.
Maybe Yuki will disable Uraume so Getwo can take them and retreat?
It seems like he wants to offer Yuji a deal.
Feb 3, 2021 9:05 PM

Dec 2020
Choso being yuji's brother felt so random to me, weird but ok i guess.
Mar 20, 2021 6:38 AM
Jan 2011
Tower_Of_Trash said:
Choso being yuji's brother felt so random to me, weird but ok i guess.

I was really confused too but then I thought about how there were like 10 (?) siblings from the cursed womb, like others pointed out here, and I thought about how after Yuuji and Choso's fight a few chapters back he had a flashback memory of them all hanging out. Which was weird, but it was like he recognized the part of Yuuji that is a curse and knew they were linked.

That's what I get from all this anyway. I also like this twist because it makes Yuuji less of an overpowered gary stue lol. I always wondered why he had to have olympic level atheltic abilities xD
Dec 3, 2021 5:45 AM

Jun 2019
So... Choso and Yuji are related? What the hell is going on here? Yuki sensei is here as well.
Dec 3, 2021 6:32 AM

Dec 2020
Pre_Yum said:
So... Choso and Yuji are related? What the hell is going on here? Yuki sensei is here as well.

Yeah...they are half-brothers. Kenjaku possessed Choso's father and Itadori's mother. So, technically, Choso's dad was Itadori's mom. And this means Itadori is also a half cursed spirit. Which explains why he can run so fast and has superhuman strength.
Mar 29, 2022 9:25 AM

Jul 2021
Choso has a side effect in his cursed technique to where he can sense the transformation of his younger brother through their blood connection, he can sense that death is awaiting for Itadori and he considered Itadori as his younger brother, lmao the admiration though got me off-guarded because like this is so sudden but from the speculation, looks like they’re half-blooded or no, Idfk lol. Choso activates his Blood Manipulation and fires the Piercing Blood, just imagine if Uraume got hit by it on his face lol. Now Choso is going against Geto and was close to slashing Geto, the physical fight continues. Itadori on the other hand has two brothers: one if half blood related apparently and one is totally best friend related. Panda and Noritoshi planned out how to retrieve Gojo’s prison realm and Panda looks like he was able to activate the Unblockable Drumming Beat but Uraume suddenly activates an inner technique: Ice Formation which freezes everyone :o. I’m like trying to comprehend if they’re actually half-blooded brothers. Momo uses her Wind Scythe technique to launch a blade of cursed energy wind from her broom but Uraume blocked the attack. Uraume then activated another Ice Formation: Icefall to leave out Itadori all alone and everyone looks like they’re about to die D: But woah Yuki aka the girl Todo who helps her to figure out his taste in women, suddenly appeared lmao, can’t wait to see her further potentiality.
"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

Oct 25, 2023 10:50 PM

Aug 2021
135 - Yuki's here. Everything should be alright now though Pseudo Geto is really unpredictable.
Jan 15, 12:34 PM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
appears a sexy girl to save the kids!!!
kekeke
Mar 4, 1:50 PM
Dec 2022
choso beloved and crazy family stuff with him

More topics from this board

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 262 Discussion ( 1 2 )

deg - Jun 5

52 by Animeistaken »»
7 hours ago

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 1 Discussion

Shreeder4092 - Mar 24, 2018

30 by gokusolos1999 »»
9 hours ago

» They said you couldn't do worse for Gege, but they were wrong

Mehay012 - May 26

43 by Early_Morning »»
11 hours ago

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 76 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 18, 2019

8 by mert_zeppeli »»
Yesterday, 3:28 PM

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 142 Discussion

HarryDigsAnime - Mar 12, 2021

21 by nichtink »»
Jun 9, 5:35 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.