Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (10) « First ... « 8 9 [10]
Feb 13, 10:35 AM
Oct 2022
Since i started the series, i'm starting to watch more anime and i didn't watched an anime since i finished all the Dragon Ball Saga.
Feb 16, 7:56 AM
Jul 2023
An awesome ability!
- Jogo’s flames look stunning!
- “Hold my hand” lmao
- I wonder what a “cursed technique reversal” is?
- Lmao that gay scene from the Hobbit
- I love how Gojo casually brings Yuji mid fight. He’s so funny
- Ah, so a Domain expansion is basically just a reality marble from fate? Except every attack will hit.
- I appreciate the video game like explanations for this power system lol
- Oh my god Gojo’s domain expansion is so cool looking! Literally teleport them to the void
- Lol it was funny when the plant guy saved Jogo, “ooo flowers”
- The villains just hide out…. At the beach?
- The new guy looks interesting
- They plan to capture gojo in shibuya?
Mar 2, 11:13 PM

Dec 2022
okay had to pause this episode halfway through and say damn yes this is great i regret not watching this sooner but better late than never. no cheap CGI crap fucking up the good bits and that part with Gojo being impressed he's watching LOTR without getting emotional just really put me over the limit of admitting it's top rate alright that's all thanks for reading my blog i'm getting back to it
Mar 10, 2:14 PM
May 2023
Excellent episode, Gojou, how you love to show off (I also like that you do it) and in the end you are not blind, apparently you only show off your eyes to extend your dominance, which was wonderful
No wonder they want to immobilize you, you are quite broken although I still maintain that everything can change, maybe in the future someone even more broken will appear.
Itadori I hope you took notes because the class was very good

PS: I realized that he is really enjoying the movies hahaha
Mar 17, 11:52 AM
Apr 2020
WOW Gojo is ridiculously strong and it still didn't even look like he was trying

damn he hot as hell too
May 25, 5:46 AM
Jan 2022
Gojo'nun ciddi olmadan da olsa gücünün bir kısmını görmüş olduk. Alan genişlemesi muazzam ama biraz fazla güçlü. Savaşlar çok epik olacak belli ki. Heyecan verici bir bölümdü.
Jun 8, 11:15 AM
Sep 2023
Finally watching this after so long Its good, about what I expected being a typical shonen demon-centered series I'm willing to keep watching but so far its a 7/10 for me tops
Jun 22, 12:21 AM

Jul 2017
Jogo blew his top and ended up topless, more-or-less something like that. Gojo's powers are interesting and impressive, the Power Cosmic but more Buddhist-themed.
Jul 1, 5:22 AM

Apr 2024
ooooh gojou is so powerful and his eyes are so pretty~~! >_< If only he could fight like that and take off his blindfold in every episode T-T
lol the scene after the ed looked like an ep of captain tsubasa xD
Sep 20, 3:34 AM

Apr 2013
The antagonists having a real sausage party over there on that island, doesn't seem like much fun. But yeah, Gojo is a pretty cool MF, like him.
Pages (10) « First ... « 8 9 [10]

More topics from this board

» 👑 Jujutsu Kaisen Character Ranking 👑 ( 1 2 3 )

nirererin - Sep 22

103 by wazalol »»
8 hours ago

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen (TV) Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 29, 2021

252 by Gator »»
12 hours ago

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen (TV) Episode 15 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

KANLen09 - Jan 22, 2021

233 by Gator »»
Today, 8:26 AM

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen (TV) Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Dominik_Fark - Jan 15, 2021

248 by Gator »»
Yesterday, 3:07 AM

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen (TV) Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KANLen09 - Dec 25, 2020

283 by Gator »»
Yesterday, 2:25 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.