Forum Settings
Forums
The Case Study of Vanitas
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 27, 2020 4:29 AM

Feb 2016
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Cute moment between vanitas and jeanne...
Felix-sanFeb 27, 2020 4:35 AM
The battle is over.
Show respect for the fallen
who fought so bravely.
Apr 9, 2020 1:09 PM

Aug 2019
my ship vanitas x jeanne is sailing. I'm glad everything in the previous chapters turned out okay
Nougat_Nugget
Jul 28, 2021 12:45 PM

Mar 2014
Jeanne drinking his blood without asking ticked me off but turns out she was enthusiastic, and she kissed him on the cheek too which was cute as hell. Vanitas blushing at the end made me smile <3

I was never much fond of Jeanne x Vanitas, because it seemed fickle (Vanitas said he loves her the first time he met her) but now it seems like they both can take a look at the real version of the person they're facing without pretenses.

Vanitas' mark does seem to be expanding, this will definitely bring trouble later.
Aug 5, 2021 11:44 PM
Apr 2021
hi! i just finished catching up with the manga and this chapter still brings me this question. In chapter 42; page 29 (when Vanitas called out Jeanne's name and she smiled genuinely), how come he saw Jeanne's appearance when she was a child? is it possible that they once knew each other and that also explains how Vanitas acted when they first met like when he kissed her and professed his love to Jeanne?
Aug 7, 2021 8:21 AM

Oct 2016
Man, I love Jeanne and Vanitas so much.

I guess Astolfo seems like a Roland hater from the outside, but he must be greatly indebted to him, that was a great little moment. It might be impossible for him to get over his hate for vampires, but I hope he becomes an ally.

I wonder what will happen once Vanitas's mark completely spreads and rewrites his formula, I wonder if he'll turn into a vampire or it's something worse, hopefully not the latter.

Looks like Vanitas himself has finally genuinely seen what makes Jeanne so great, let's fucking go. Those Jeanne and Vanitas pages were something else, they were beautiful.

This was a blessed Jeanne panel lmao, I love this.
Nov 14, 2023 12:58 AM

May 2021
I am glad Vanitas is finally showing genuine emotion towards Jeanne.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Vanitas no Karte Chapter 63 Discussion

DarkHumor04 - Apr 24

1 by CQLLIST »»
Jun 6, 8:48 PM

Poll: » Vanitas no Karte Chapter 62 Discussion

DarkHumor04 - Jan 22

5 by CQLLIST »»
Mar 10, 9:33 PM

Poll: » Vanitas no Karte Chapter 60 Discussion

Dorayakisama - Jul 22, 2023

10 by Maffy »»
Jan 13, 7:00 AM

Poll: » Vanitas no Karte Chapter 61 Discussion

Dorayakisama - Oct 19, 2023

5 by RioFS »»
Nov 15, 2023 12:52 PM

Poll: » Vanitas no Karte Chapter 59 Discussion

Dorayakisama - Jun 21, 2023

4 by CQLLIST »»
Nov 5, 2023 4:16 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.