Forum Settings
Forums
Harem Marriage
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 25, 2020 12:12 PM

Aug 2016
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
I did not like the harem ending at all. But oh well that is the name and point of this manga. I just wanted Koharu be the only one.

When Koharu left the family, I was actually happy coz at least she doesn't have to suffer the harem life with 2 more women. But why the fuk does the story come back to the square one once Koharu becomes pregnant.
AlienekooFeb 17, 2020 10:32 AM

All the best people are crazy!
Feb 16, 2020 10:25 AM

Feb 2019
Well, i did like the ending.
Nov 25, 2020 5:13 AM

Nov 2011
So it ends with Koharu getting pregnant and the main cast reunited, just like that. Felt rushed but I guess the author wanted to go for a happy ending for the story.

I am happy for them though.
Nov 25, 2020 11:08 AM

Mar 2012
NON YOU HAD ONE JOB
Nov 25, 2020 1:18 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
For a happy ending, it was somewhat very unsatisfactory. It's like only the pregnancy and poverty made Koharu come back
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Nov 26, 2020 9:24 AM
Nov 2015
WHAT ABOUT JOE?? He could’ve join the family too 😭
Dec 2, 2020 12:46 AM

Aug 2016
I'm glad I'm finally done with this manga. I couldn't stand the guy's selfishness by the end of the last arc and the ending made no sense and it felt forced.
It's like the girl with the short hair (already forgotten their names, whew) only came back to the Date family because finally, she conveniently got pregnant just when she's finally severed ties with them.
I guess the only thing I liked about the ending was that guy's transformation after cutting his hair short
The long hair made him shady af
Dec 12, 2020 2:53 AM

Nov 2019
Contrary to the majority, I don't dislike Ryuu one bit, in fact he's interesting af, he reads "troubled" women like a mirror and are attracted to them, no surprise the author is a woman so she knows the ideal alpha male, all male harem authors should take note

IDK why most readers would want them to leave him when the whole premise is tackling the pros and cons of polygamy SMH it's like saying Light is evil each and every episode of DN, preaching one's own ego ugh!!

Low-key disappointed, it didn't utilize it's full potential, it hold back, if there's a sequel, Urara better join the harem and Madoka should've frozen some eggs ahead (hope she did) and Rin is clearly not Ryuu's son

My biggest criticism on it is most it's drama and conflict are shallow and glorified, especially with Joe like fr he just gave up? Lame and lazy writing

The characters are all meh except Ryuu (surprisingly) and I came here for the girls (at the beginning I thought Koharu was way out of league of the other two but then the nerfing happened or Koharu just became prettier and hotter later, long hair Madoka is defo an upgrade, Yuzu got nerfed hard, short hair Koharu is peak Koharu

Overall I'm low-key satisfied with the ending even though it didn't take full advantage of it's potential

PS the art is sublime, the art carried the show tbh

6/10
Haunt88Dec 12, 2020 2:58 AM
Dec 14, 2020 12:26 PM

Sep 2016
Stark700 said:
So it ends with Koharu getting pregnant and the main cast reunited, just like that. Felt rushed but I guess the author wanted to go for a happy ending for the story.

I am happy for them though.

susumepirates said:
I'm glad I'm finally done with this manga. I couldn't stand the guy's selfishness by the end of the last arc and the ending made no sense and it felt forced.

Yup. It was forced/rushed because people were unhappy about the direction of this manga. NON was sad and shocked about the comments so she decided to rush it out of nowhere. Basically thanks to the hate.
Jan 20, 2021 1:23 AM

Feb 2019
Forced myself to finish this manga because I like the art.
owkey
Jun 2, 2021 7:14 AM

Jan 2018
trafalgr said:
WHAT ABOUT JOE?? He could’ve join the family too 😭

I think so too. Poor Joe.
Jun 6, 2021 2:34 PM
May 2020
I couldn't understand if Madoka decided to get back with Ryu or not ????

I mean, it looks like she did, but at the end, when they say she might raise Koharu's baby too, she says that house is full and that the "wife number 2" title had always suited her better (which I don't know if she could be since Koharu became number 2 after she left, but on the other hand, Koharu had also left??) so...

Is she only dating him? Is she a wife again? None of the above? It's been awhile since I've finished reading and I still don't get it ahahahhaha
Jun 25, 2021 8:28 AM
Feb 2019
Eh. Didnt really like the concept tbh and the ending was shit. Was happy when she left but aye one thing just reverted all the progress. Only managed to read it because it had good art and good female characters. Was hoping Koharu was alone, not in a bad way.

Also, I always thought Koharu was the best. Although the other girls were pretty hot.
Jul 5, 2021 12:59 PM
Jun 2015
i started this manga years ago as a curious teen.. came back to it as a 22 year old to read something on vacation. i was rooting for koharu, and originally i was hoping that she would change ryuu’s polygamous ways. but then when all of the wives started realizing how toxic the situation was, i began rooting for them all to leave him…. JUST FOR THEM TO ALL COME CRAWLING BACK IN THE END? TO SOME GREASY HAIRED, LAZY, MISOGYNIST? i feel like the author was just sitting back laughing at me as i read this trainwreck. i cant get these few hours back. at least the art was good.
Jul 12, 2021 9:43 AM
Mar 2019
well I guess the ending was good, but could still be done better. Also the art is just so great
I love K-On, and so should you.

Aug 1, 2021 9:22 PM
Jul 2021
Terrible manga with terrible ending really, the art is the only saving point. Every one of the girls act so childish and in the end everything is solved because the short girl is pregnant??? Bruh poor kid gonna grow up in such a toxic and dysfunctional family. I hate that man why does these girls put him in such pedestal the sex doesn't even seem to be good he practically use them as sex slaves.
Sep 11, 2021 5:24 PM
Aug 2021
Ryuunosuke was ready to give Koharu what he couldn't provide Madoka and Yuzuruu. He was willing to love Koharu, and Koharu alone.

The ending was not what I had suspected, for me, it was either Ryu loves Koharu only (although that would be extremely selfish considering Rin and Yuzu) or Koharu leaves and finds happiness of her own. When Koharu did decide to leave, I was satisfied. I'd rather have that as the ending. Koharu coming back to that household just puts us back at square one, honestly. But the telling ryu that she's pregnant is cut and all and i did like that part, it was just not it. It all felt rushed lmaoooo. but at least theyre happy, right?
Oct 26, 2021 8:15 PM

Sep 2016
Such a terrible ending. Leaving the family was the right choice for her and Madoka, and they both decided to go back to the family in the end. There's a good chance that Hare-kons will be revoked in the future and Ryuu was a terrible husband.

Life has no meaning,
but that doesn't mean
we shouldn't live it

Jan 15, 2022 5:22 AM
Jun 2020
I am glad I just speed read it lol, I read chapters 1~3 then final chapter 187 and then skim around chapter 44 and chapters 120~121. I am surprised the author is a woman lol
Jan 27, 2022 12:25 AM
Aug 2019
The manga obviously isn't for everyone. If you're fundamentally against the polygamy backbone of the story and dislike seeing an entire cast of naturally flawed characters, then you won't gain anything from the story

Quite a few people are clowning the buildup to the end but I thought it felt pretty natural and had a lot of impact to me at least; I was tearing up these last few chapters. The characters all act in imperfect and very human ways, with the only exception being that Madoka did some introspection off camera while Koharu was seperated. If you judge Madoka solely on what is shown to us then it feels quite extreme to go from wanting to ruin a family to deciding to rejoin the polyamorous relationship.

Koharu briefly leaves the family but you can see quite obviously that she was missing all these people dear to her. She never stopped loving her polygamy family, and while it's for convenience to have the wives show up and Koharu to realize she's pregnant, I truly think any small nudge would have sent her back to where she wanted to be

I really very much enjoyed the series and am so happy that there was a happy harem ending
Apr 19, 2022 1:57 AM
Nov 2019
Hiro_Lun said:
I am glad I just speed read it lol, I read chapters 1~3 then final chapter 187 and then skim around chapter 44 and chapters 120~121. I am surprised the author is a woman lol
After reading couple early chapter I was convinced that's no way a guy would write shit like this, and I said this as a guy myself
Jun 3, 2022 5:01 AM

Jul 2021
The art is good i'll give you that but they ended on the worst cliff possible and this is one of the worst harems I've ever read for once in a while and I can consider myself a masochist right now for accomplishing this forgettable journey anyways but the only last thing I want to say is FUCK YOU FOREVER Ryuu and I hope you rot in hell in an alternative setting!
"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

Aug 31, 2022 8:00 AM

Jul 2021
Just finished re-reading this shit again. I really liked the art and the progression of this manga which is not straight BS like most of the other harem series has, and I can definitely say this could have been the best harem manga only if they didn't fucked up the ending. I would have preferred if Koharu and Madoka didn't return back home to only justify the title of this damn manga! And if yuzu had gone back to live with Joe again, poor Joe :(, FUCK YOU Koharu! FUCK YOU Date Bastard!
Apr 10, 9:09 AM
Sep 2019
All i expect is Kohaku live peacefully after ended that, and move on. It's weak end compare to what she's been through tho.
Apr 22, 12:18 AM
Feb 2020
Dumb ending. Why would Madoko come back? There was an entire arc dedicated to Madoko not wanting to join back the family and the author just throws that down the drain. Also Koharu literally left the family like two chapters ago and now she's back? What was the author thinking?

This series had so much potential since it wasn't just another brain rot harem manga made for horny teenagers and actually bothered to show how people would have actually acted if they were in a harem.

It's shocking that the author even thought of this ending. 8 years of character development gone in a instance. This series could have ended when Rin was born and it would have been way better. I can't believe this is really the ending. On the other hand, at least the early and middle arcs were good.

In the future please plan your series out instead of doing it on the go Author!

ToastfyApr 22, 12:44 AM
May 8, 7:20 PM
Jan 2024
Glad it was ended pure garbage wastage of time
May 8, 7:21 PM
Jan 2024
Reply to Alienekoo
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
I did not like the harem ending at all. But oh well that is the name and point of this manga. I just wanted Koharu be the only one.

When Koharu left the family, I was actually happy coz at least she doesn't have to suffer the harem life with 2 more women. But why the fuk does the story come back to the square one once Koharu becomes pregnant.
@Alienekoo Glad it was ended pure garbage wastage of time

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hare-Kon. Chapter 113 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 17, 2017

1 by Santibag »»
Apr 10, 2022 3:49 PM

Poll: » Hare-Kon. Chapter 89 Discussion

Stark700 - May 29, 2017

3 by Santibag »»
Apr 10, 2022 1:44 PM

Poll: » Hare-Kon. Chapter 20 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2015

10 by Ronninn »»
Dec 21, 2021 5:09 AM

Poll: » Hare-Kon. Chapter 149 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 18, 2018

3 by woahitsai »»
Jun 2, 2021 1:27 AM

Poll: » Hare-Kon. Chapter 105 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 14, 2017

3 by woahitsai »»
May 30, 2021 12:14 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.