Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Dec 19, 2019 12:35 PM

Jul 2013
I always thought Tsukasa is on the spectrum but now I think he is full blown autistic.
Dec 21, 2019 3:22 AM
Mar 2016
starchild91 said:
Kxng_Mute said:
ugh. I already looked it up so Ik what happens I’m just curious what happens next.

why r u curious if u already looked it up and knew what happened next ? and also there will an original scene (dramatic) in the final episode this season
no I’m saying I knew who won but I didn’t know what happened after that. Ya know. But Thanks for telling me something dramatic happens I’m hype now.
Dec 29, 2019 1:07 AM

Dec 2013
Isshiki eventaully losing was unavoidable. Only one more match to go!

I really like how they went more into background for Tsukasa/Rindou.

Souma and Erina have no teamwork lol
Jan 12, 2020 4:45 AM

Mar 2015
Down to the last two on each side!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Jan 14, 2020 12:46 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Good to learn more about Rindou and Tsukasa, next is the finale, I hope for a win for Souma and Erina...
Apr 11, 2020 5:51 AM

Aug 2017
Erina and Souma arguing was hilarious but unfortunately they will win since they are the protagonists and nothing more. I was already spoiled the ending so I am seeing if I rate this 3 or 2 at the end because it is horrible.

I'm rooting for Tsukasa and Rindo to win :(
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Oct 28, 2020 4:01 PM

Mar 2010
Man those last few minutes before the ED i was fucking rolling in laughter, what a fucking great time.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Dec 16, 2020 2:26 PM
May 2019
Yo... Tsukasa, Eishi starts the episode with such confidence, holy moly. As expected Isshiki was defeated but he kept the smile on his face and i admire this!

In this episode we were finally being able to see how Azami made Tsukasa and Rindou join his forces. Tsukasa was walking on the road Yukihira, Jouichirou was walking back in his college years. Since Azami saw this and already knew what is about to happen, he used it on his side and manipulated Tsukasa. However tho, his words made no sense to me. ''you have to cook only for certain people'' - is this the saving for a chef who is about to break his limits? As far as i understood Azami, he wants Tsukasa, Rindou and the others from the Elite ten to cook only for him and Erina Nakiri? In most animes i like the point of the main ''villain'' but this dude is really crazy, i can't agree with him at all.

Rindou is giving some signs which Takumi found first in the duel he had against her. She never said it, but i feel like she want to be defeated and she also want Tsukasa to be defeated because if they get defeated, they will have new mountain to climb in their cooking and this will bring the old times when both Rindou and Tsukasa were happy while cooking. I just wonder if Rindou will help Erina and Souma somehow or she will give her best shot and just hope those two are better then them.

Souma and Erina came without knowing who will cook what and decided it with a game of rock, paper, scissors. Unpredictable as expected from those two. Erina got the main dish which i think is the right way since she can bring the visual appearance they need to win against Tsukasa and Rindou. Crossing fingers for them!

Jan 12, 2021 2:08 PM
Dec 2020
It's very fitting to see Azami to first replace in his head his daughter for the next best thing , No. 1 on the Elite Ten. Manipulating his way into hurting her. Ugh narcissitic parenting much?
Feb 15, 2021 10:55 AM
Jan 2021
I’m disappointed that it became a 2v2 because everyone was waiting for a Souma vs Tsukasa final
Jul 13, 2021 2:45 AM

Dec 2012
Eishi.
Dat flashback.
Eishi won.
A 2 course meal?
Erina oppai.
Takumi approaches Rindo.
She runs.
lol at Souma and Erina.
Megishima approaches Rindo.
She's troubled.
Dat flashback.
Erina with bags? Nani?
Jan! Ken! Pon!
Souma lost.
Dat ending.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Jul 13, 2021 4:36 PM

Jul 2017
It was good to know more about how Eishi decided to associate with Azami and let Central take over the whole academy, but the actual episode itself continued to remain as such a taxing watch. At least this Regiment de Cuisine's nearly over now with this final bout between Rindou and Eishi vs Soma and Erina.
Nov 24, 2021 8:15 AM

Apr 2013
Obviously Tsukasa won, no surprise there. The only unexpected thing was that Souma will make the appetizer, though I expect a twist on that. Since that way he can't defeat Tsukasa, though maybe that will happen in the next season? Oh and Rindo is one of the worst girls btw
Jul 8, 2023 8:41 AM

Jan 2021
Rindo really do be crushing
May 24, 9:53 AM
Aug 2021
Isshiki lost. Is the first seat really unbeatable? Azami was spitting again " Can pigs really discern the difference between a 10/10 dish and an 8/10 dish.". That is what caused the downfall of Saibo. I can't find flaws in this man's logic. I disagree with how he is going about it but his logic makes sense.

I didn't realise Tsukasa and Rindo were best friends. I guess she just wants her friend back. I was wondering how they all got indoctrinated.

There's no way these guys didn't decide until the last second They both look exhausted as hell. Whilst The First is in peak condition.

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shokugeki no Souma: Shin no Sara Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 8, 2019

70 by duragon49 »»
Aug 24, 3:05 AM

Poll: » Shokugeki no Souma: Shin no Sara Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 11, 2019

131 by duragon49 »»
Aug 21, 5:08 AM

Poll: » Shokugeki no Souma: Shin no Sara Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 27, 2019

170 by The_Black_B3ast »»
May 24, 9:58 AM

Poll: » Shokugeki no Souma: Shin no Sara Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 20, 2019

108 by The_Black_B3ast »»
May 24, 9:56 AM

Poll: » Shokugeki no Souma: Shin no Sara Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 13, 2019

70 by The_Black_B3ast »»
May 24, 9:54 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.