Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Nov 1, 2022 11:51 AM
Aug 2022
zenitsu fall i love with every girl what he see. lol
Dec 22, 2022 4:18 PM

Mar 2019
Zenitsu's rage was the funniest thing he did this season. However it annoys me how he was using his breathing technique there when it looked like he was fully conscious. What happened to his whole character?

Just like the first time, my thoughts about Shinobu keep changing, but if I really think about what she meant, it feels like she doesn't want to carry her sister's wish anymore because she's not the same person as her and since that wish is a really dumb one, I like Shinobu for this. Also I don't believe that Kanao is as powerful as Tanjirou. I don't care if he's the main character or not, but I highly doubt Kanao would have been able to do what Tanjirou did to Rui.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Feb 15, 2023 9:14 PM
Jul 2022
Zenitsu the goat!!!
Apr 13, 2023 3:24 PM
Aug 2021
RENGOKU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Top G Hashira. TRAINING ARC BABY๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ I adore training arcs there's something about seeing the MC get stronger and train that is so satisfying.  I wonder if Mutara is going to be important in the future. OOOOO Zenitsu has a way with words  "you are so cold I almost thought it was winter.". Zenitsu Rage is amazing I am so happy they included a character like him. He makes episodes that don't have a lot of action so much fun and very entertaining. Bro this guy has too much rizz idk how he doesn't have a girl yet๐Ÿ˜‚. Sometimes I wonder r MCs are stupid do they not think of ways of taking their power to the next level, y do they always need someone to tell them do they have no innovation skills or critical thinking skills?  Even Tanjiro is hilarious at times๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ. Lady Kanao is a demon how can she blow up such a big gourd, how strong are Demon Slayers their lungs must be built different. In the real world, these guys are elite athletes.  Her sister had such kind eyes. Tanjiro is now shouldering multiple dreams.
May 22, 2023 3:03 AM

Dec 2013
The three girls look so cute hehehe I understand Zenitsu skipping training but Inosuke too? Seems that he's really down.

โ˜…โ”โ”โ”€
๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต?
๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜บ?

Jun 26, 2023 3:44 AM

Oct 2021
Zenitsu is the best character in this episode hands down, like seriously I laughed the entire scene where zenitsu explaining woman biology bruh XD also kanao sure do know how to blow that big ass gourd huh (>///<). That entire conversation between shinobu and tanjiro was really calming. And finally tanjiro my guy better stop sniffing woman before something bad happens 5/5
Jul 3, 2023 3:07 PM
Nov 2022
I have a hard time imagining myself laughing at the humour, though I did smirk at one point, but I do appreciate the light-heartedness. The touching dialogue at the end was a surprise.

I feel like the series has found a formula that works. Don't be too ambitious, make something that a 13 years old could understand and appreciate, rely on familiar tropes, but make the animation splendid. Hopefully this continues.

Jul 17, 2023 7:50 AM
Nov 2022
Shinobu, es la wafiu de la temporada, necesito que me llene de "ira" giño, giño.
Nov 23, 2023 2:07 PM
Apr 2020
Didn't expect much from this episode but wound up being really good - Zenitsu in peak form and good moment with Tanjiro and Shinobu
Nov 30, 2023 11:12 PM
Jul 2018
I really like Zenitsu for his funny self
May 26, 12:05 AM

May 2019
A bit of a ridiculous episode at first but profound by the end.
Jun 24, 9:14 AM

Jul 2017
Zenitsu is ridiculous and humorous as a love-sick fool. The main draw was seeing Tanjiro training and working on his breathing/meditation (and though exaggerated perhaps, this is actually relevant to the viewer potentially). And that final scene was beautiful, full of character development, and hints at something. Is Shinobu retiring? Ending her life? Running away? Will Kanao take over as one of the Hashira in her place?

Shinobu's story about feeling angry so much makes sense to me, sadly. I get so triggered by abuses of power that I shake and have racing thoughts about fight/flight situations.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

» Netflix Reveals Its Most-Watched Anime TV Shows of 2024 in Official Ranking

Hickykissy - Sep 20

16 by matraph00 »»
Sep 22, 12:41 PM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

RebelPanda - Jun 15, 2019

310 by Lucai_kaii »»
Sep 18, 6:45 PM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 29, 2019

280 by humungadunga64 »»
Sep 11, 4:05 PM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 27, 2019

275 by chris1763 »»
Sep 6, 12:08 PM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - May 25, 2019

221 by AZN_07 »»
Sep 1, 10:05 AM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.