Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 6, 2019 12:55 PM

Oct 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
So it's this time of the year it, seasonal end of the world is upon us.

And that went dark rather quickly.
I was expecting Hana to fall to the dark side but I guess that works too.

Also I do like motivation of villains, not something about plunging world into darkness (well bit of that too) but I can see where did they come from.

Next week, YouTuber comes to the rescue!

PS. Preview of Star☆Twinkle is so goofy. Keep serious stuff from Hugtto, add some goofiness and it will be great.
Jan 6, 2019 4:45 PM

Jul 2015
God, the pain train never ends. Humanity freezing time themselves as George says feels so real even if not literally considering our actions.

This episode made pretty clear that George and Hana were a couple in the future and that something must have happened to her that made him lose it, I guess that his reason to freeze time now is to avoid Hana to suffer in the future, even if this means that teen Hana will have to suffer the consequences instead.

I find the interactions between them fascinating, seeing her eyes when his words made her remember of the terrible time she had in the past was painful.

Hugtan got kidnapped and the two members left in Criasu are going to try stop the Precure from facing George, the end of this story is really coming, oh man...

Jan 7, 2019 6:38 PM
Apr 2017
This is super dark, never expected it at all, but I love it too!
Jan 8, 2019 10:15 AM

Apr 2013
This episode had some really heavy stuff...

And this was really a very, very good episode.

The villains are made so human and the themes feel so genuine, when we think of our real world. I think that's why Hana's hope is so important.

Man, I don't want it to end, but at the same time I'm so eager to see how the finale will be handled. Hugtto really became one of my favorite Precure series.
Jan 9, 2019 7:03 AM

Oct 2007
An adult version of Hana is shown for a short time when George met her in the elevator. Does this mean they have a relationship in the future? Oh, and Hana has become a mature 13 year old - when she was talking with George in the elevator, Hana sounded like she has the maturity of a 20+ year old person.

It's a nice scene where the reformed villains. When Charaleet, Papple, Daigan, and Dr. Traum first showed up.. I never imagine them one day having a happy dinner over at Hana's house.

Kurai is the most well written main villain I've seen in precure, and he looks badass with that toge power bible of his. Can't wait for next week!!
Jan 9, 2019 7:06 AM

Oct 2007
Chokko said:

Man, I don't want it to end, but at the same time I'm so eager to see how the finale will be handled. Hugtto really became one of my favorite Precure series.

There are many ways they could mess up the ending, but I'm still giving this precure series no less than an 8, because it did plenty of things that the other cure series have not done.

Also don't want it to end.. but TOEI needs to move on to their next magical girl show. :(
Jan 14, 2019 12:51 AM

Apr 2014
At first I was kind of creeped out that George Kurai was suddenly approaching Hana more because I thought the first interaction was just purely scoping out the enemy. But if the theory that Hana and Kurai have some sort of relationship in the future is true, then I suppose it's not that creepy to me anymore. Though, I still can't help but mentally scream "SHES A CHILD" when he was approaching her with flowers.

It would assume so that Hana's future self is romantically involved with Kurai seeing that he seems more tender and careful around her? The beginning of this episode, Hana was wearing all white and pretty as if she was a bride. Kurai also appears and explained the thing about the Goddess of Liberty and brilliance fading because of time. If their possible relationship is true, Kurai could also be reminiscing the time where he married (future) Hana and seeing how beautiful she was made him want to see that forever. Also the befall of precures trying to save foolish humans, if Hana was stiill pursuing Precure work ten surely she is a victim as well and it made him angry.

There's still a question of why they both cried after that intro. Perhaps it's that possible connection, or maybe just the two of them purely yearning for a bright future or however they define a future that they want.

I don't know why but I'm always enchanted when seeing older version of the original characters (since most shoujo anime starts with teenage girls. eek) so seeing older Hana as beautiful made me happy.

I want to point out that in this possible future, Hana grew out her bangs! I like to see it as some development after overcoming her past? She had it long and it covered her face because she was insecure? But it's long and out of the way.

AlhaithamsJan 14, 2019 12:58 AM
Oct 28, 2019 4:01 PM

Apr 2009

-actually DO fret,
fret a lot
fret everything you can
then kick him in the crotch and get outta there :D
I like to comment Episodes as i Watch them.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hug tto! Precure Episode 16 Discussion

Dalek-baka - May 20, 2018

26 by lambda-fairy »»
May 27, 11:38 PM

Poll: » Hug tto! Precure Episode 1 Discussion

ichii_1 - Feb 3, 2018

42 by NG_Chloe »»
Jan 29, 6:12 AM

Poll: » Hug tto! Precure Episode 49 Discussion

Dalek-baka - Jan 27, 2019

34 by Fuwa_san »»
Sep 28, 2023 12:09 AM

Poll: » Hug tto! Precure Episode 37 Discussion

Dalek-baka - Oct 21, 2018

25 by Atsunome »»
May 24, 2023 2:11 AM

Poll: » Hug tto! Precure Episode 36 Discussion

silverwalls - Oct 14, 2018

14 by Atsunome »»
May 24, 2023 1:07 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.