Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jan 30, 2023 11:10 PM

Jun 2014
Yuu is actually feeling something regarding Touko! It's about fucking time!

I guess this may get better after all.

Mar 8, 2023 3:16 PM
otp haver 🤪

Jul 2017
Ex middle school girlfriend shows up and is like "if you're still gay it's my fault". I know she's just abiding to social norms but man was it souring. Glad Sayaka god a little closure on that.

The umbrella shennigans were cute. The line about younger sister being spoiled really striked me down. HA.

I didn't really get the line about the hydrengas. There's not really a meaning to them that suited all three scenes but I do like that they changed color every time. Odd detail.
May 14, 2023 8:11 PM
Sep 2019
1) Oh man, I completely forgot the part in the manga where Touka keeps Sayaka's hopes up and now I feel sorry for her all over again... :'(

2) Really dislike people like Sayaka's ex... "if you still like girls, then that's probably my fault" ... like, gurl, that's not how attraction works. And then talking about back to being ordinary... sounds more like a closeted queer. 
Actually reminds me of a conversation i had with a childhood friend once (we haven't seen in each other in years and then just talked about trends); as we were talking about queerness and pride month and such, she kept saying how lucky she is to be "normal" and not "one of them". Back then i was quite indifferent about it – i had nothing against the queer community but i also wasn't really part of it... well, i'm not friends with her anymore. 

3) Love the parallel of "what color do you like? Hydrangeas."

4) That moment when Yuu said "that made me really happy" and Touko almost got angry... geez, scary.
May 14, 2023 8:12 PM
Sep 2019
wawawawawawawawa said:
I feel like she’s more in love with the idea of this girl who can’t like her back so she feels safe experienceing like, a crush w/out having to deal with
yup, that's exactly the case.
May 14, 2023 8:18 PM
Sep 2019
SJ7izm said:
Lol. Character X is a bitch, but character X is only a bitch because of feelings for another character.

I wonder what people could possibly dislike about character X.
Who are you talking about? Sayaka's ex? 
May 16, 2023 11:14 AM

Apr 2013
TimeFliesAway said:
SJ7izm said:
Lol. Character X is a bitch, but character X is only a bitch because of feelings for another character.

I wonder what people could possibly dislike about character X.
Who are you talking about? Sayaka's ex? 

I'm sure I was referring to the jealous friend whenever I posted this.
Oct 8, 2023 10:48 AM

Dec 2014
my god, where this is going to end? Is Yuu falling in love? what will be Toukos reaction to this?
ahh im so confused! Theyre both so cute, but so flawed...
Love... hurts... so...
Oct 27, 2023 11:39 PM
Oct 2023
An interesting story to watch.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yagate Kimi ni Naru Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 28, 2018

247 by Shirokanz »»
May 18, 1:07 PM

» Romances On A Similar Level To Bloom Into You?

Enderobot - May 2

10 by AkiraMiyazaki17 »»
May 4, 2:06 AM

Poll: » Yagate Kimi ni Naru Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 12, 2018

112 by oDaw1 »»
May 3, 8:38 PM

Poll: » Yagate Kimi ni Naru Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 5, 2018

199 by Worsethansoap »»
Mar 24, 6:04 PM

Poll: » Yagate Kimi ni Naru Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 2, 2018

89 by CeliaOffcial »»
Jan 22, 3:05 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.