Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 15, 2018 5:24 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Hmm, more focus on Yamaneko this episode.

Yup, they're definitely giving highlights to each of these Arthurs in some form. Either way, someone got targetted but I'm glad that resulted peacefully in the end. I wonder who else they plan to focus on next in the show. Felt like this was one of the more serious episodes compared to the others.
Nov 17, 2018 10:55 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Interesting episode that did well in expanding upon Yamaneko's character. Its interesting seeing the team try out japanese cuisine though. To think that the truth of the empty town was a vengeful local though. The actions of the sniper caused Yamaneko to recall her parents death huh. The dual between Yamaneko and the sniper sure was fun. Bethor's reaction at seeing the wrong man in her arms was amusing. Its nice that destruction of the excalibur here managed to restore the town's population. Funny how Yamaneko's fav band was the one that was invited.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 19, 2018 7:48 AM

May 2017
Lol Layla vs Lesley, we even have Clint
Dec 4, 2018 10:24 AM

May 2013
That Sniper was even better than both of them wow. This is the first Arthur they actually had difficulty taking down despite being a run of a mill villain
Jan 5, 2019 7:37 AM

May 2014
When she said she would go on the mission I could not help but think of Hunger Games: "I volunteer as tribute!
"I lost all of what you could call feelings of love. They weren't sealed, so they can't be released. They weren't broken, so they can't be fixed. That which is lost, cannot be recovered." Shiba Tatsuya
"There are no regrets. If one can be proud of one's life, one should not wish for another chance." Saber
"No matter what happens, no matter how crazy things get, I'll always try to restore balance." Korra
"It's madness to let others take what's yours and accept it blindly." Baatar Jr
"Instinct is a lie, told by a fearful body, hoping to be wrong." Zaheer
"Partner in crime, partner in time" Chloe Price and Max Caulfield
Feb 24, 2019 6:28 PM

Jun 2014
Lol, this was definitely a strange episode. But to be fair, this entire Anime is a bit strange. :P

This episode kinda makes me want to try daikon. Too bad you can't buy it in any grocery stores where I live.

Oct 26, 2019 12:47 AM

Jul 2015
The center of attention of this episode is Daikon, and also Yamaneko

Bit strange how two of them had difficulty defeating the enemy this time

Oct 22, 2022 1:43 PM

Jul 2012
Starting to like this anime..
Even thou it is random at start, but with aqua from konosuba voice.. plus the main blue n black girl chara is my type..
Plus they r supported by a cute fairy along the story..

Yama-chan n danchou-chan 🤭

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hangyakusei Million Arthur Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 29, 2018

9 by DiamSilver »»
Dec 1, 2023 11:49 PM

Poll: » Hangyakusei Million Arthur Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 6, 2018

9 by Foreall908 »»
Nov 29, 2023 6:14 PM

Poll: » Hangyakusei Million Arthur Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 27, 2018

12 by CWC »»
Nov 23, 2022 12:09 AM

Poll: » Hangyakusei Million Arthur Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 13, 2018

9 by CWC »»
Nov 23, 2022 12:00 AM

Poll: » Hangyakusei Million Arthur Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 20, 2018

6 by White_Alice »»
Nov 5, 2022 6:57 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.