Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 29, 2018 6:42 AM
Oct 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Hmm awfully agitated at the start and bitterly laughing at himself for having tried such a thing. A desperate last resort of some sort? He looks pretty okay in terms of face and body though.

Succubus yet appearing in the real life instead of dream?
impossible to appear from the circle? Surprising indeed. responded awfully matter of factly

Whats with all the onomatopoeia sound effect texts, what is this, a manga? XD

Feeling it from just handjob? that is the norm is it not? Its not like dudes have much other ways to fap...

aww no undressing action (๑•́ ₃ •̀๑)
Didnt notice any underwear, perhaps she didn't wear any?

loled at his groaning

Eh, he'll die? what evil! A hefty price...

Eh, virgin?! despite being a succubus?! Her being embarrassed to admit it was cute (*˘▽˘*) and a gap moe after all the previous smug seme

So succubus have a training period, eh. The inability to appear from circle and reaction to hand job were foreshadows!
Can't enter without ringing the bell? But didn't hear ringing any bell, right? Just walked inside. And what happens when there is no bell??

ejaculated from just insertion. Was cute how she was also affected and collapsed onto him.

Loled at asking about his dying, what a disturbing thing to be asking so lightly during sex XD

He lived?! Maybe it was a dream or she did appear in a dream. He seems pretty clean despite all the ejaculation unless she cleaned him afterwards.

Seems he was seeking death? Then why he was surprised, especially when the website even says that the succubus would suck all the life out?

Seems he drew the magic circle in a rotated or flipped orientation from the picture on the website. Still worked though

Overall was pretty plain in terms of the action. Well the art and animation wAs nothing outstanding, but was stable.
User-sanSep 29, 2018 6:49 AM
Sep 29, 2018 7:13 AM

Apr 2011
The girl is cute. The animation is good. But only thing disappointing was the short sex scene. Yeah, I know it was also short in the manga, but it wouldn't hurt to make it longer. Oh well.

It was nice, but I'm not keeping it on my HDD.
Sep 29, 2018 3:54 PM

Jan 2013
Meh. When I checked out the pv I was surprised and happy that it wasn't motion manga shit but after that I wish it was because if queen bee handled this it would've looked like the h-manga it's adapting. If you're going to adapt a loli hentai then the damn loli needs to look like a loli.
Oct 1, 2018 8:38 PM
Feb 2012
Every single person in this Studio should die or at least get fired.
They ruined MUK's work, they ruined everything. The girl is looking like a old hag, the art and character design is disgusting.
Worst adaptation i've ever seen.
Oct 3, 2018 2:18 PM

Aug 2012
I'm sad they didn't cover the last 3 pages of the story. :(
Oct 4, 2018 5:20 PM

Oct 2009
Xenobreaker said:
I'm sad they didn't cover the last 3 pages of the story. :(
Yeah, this saddens me. She was supposed to come back with a bag of groceries.
Oct 7, 2018 3:40 AM

Nov 2010
They turned the girl into a hag and changed the ending (the next morning, the guy was disappointed that he was still alive and immediately began searching for other suicide methods; then the girl comes to dissuade him after having lost her powers due to falling in love). You cannot excuse that by a lack of budget, like the dogshit animation. What is the point of adapting something like this if you are just going to destroy what makes it unique? There's a near infinite amount of other material they could have adapted if they hated this one so much. All they've done is drive away the fans of the original while still not being able to compete with the likes of Kyonyuu JK that do the big tits genre infinitely better.
Oct 7, 2018 4:17 PM

Dec 2017
i knew this was too good to be true. the original artstyle is inadaptable, it's just too good
Oct 14, 2018 1:57 AM

Sep 2010
I think this was kind of a sad situation. Do you really want to die from having sex?
Better be allive and have more sex!
Oct 27, 2018 6:07 PM

Aug 2012
Based on the description of the next episode, I think they're going to continue the succubus story.
Nov 3, 2018 2:38 PM

Sep 2010
Xenobreaker said:
Based on the description of the next episode, I think they're going to continue the succubus story.

Ok, so more of the same?
Nov 28, 2018 10:23 AM

Dec 2015
since I haven't read the source, i'll just say... it was a good episode. re-watching ep1 since ep2 just came out subbed. yeah, I watch H that way. even though this one has a simplistic story, it does have a story. so to keep the continuity in mind I watch 'older eps' then a 'newer ep' in order. the animation and art and acting was just fine by me. ;9 it 'got the job done' and I also enjoyed the story. the music was interesting but I didn't 'get' the text all over the screen. shrug, I guess the fansubbers don't want to ruin the 'main focus' of the scenes by putting up translations of the texts. I don't see why having a loli with small breasts that can bounce a little bit is bad. but, like I said before I haven't read the manga. I mean the girl in 'Heart Throbbing Little Land-lady' has smaller breasts than this succubus.
just an ol school otaku enjoyin the life. don't sass me kiddies, i've been otaku probably since before you were born. leave me in peace and i won't bother you either.
Apr 4, 2019 11:10 PM
Apr 2018
The art quality seemed to waver throughout the episode. In the well-drawn sections, I liked the loli's body, though I would have preferred smaller tits, and I wish her tail wasn't placed so high above her tailbone. Overall, not terrible, but a bit of a yawner.
Apr 15, 2019 5:36 PM
Apr 2019
Is so beatifull anime kdkfkrne
Jun 18, 2019 4:12 AM

Dec 2012
Damn, as soon as she got flustered about being a virgin in training he should have taken the reins and tamed that loliccubus. Not impressed, mister. Not at all.

Oh well, it served its purpose and a brief glimpse into the source tells me that I won't be disappointed for finding this. Not in the least ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).
Jan 26, 2022 9:11 PM

Mar 2021
This isnt even loli.. her boobs are so big lol
Mar 2, 1:51 AM
Sep 2023
Reply to Ryonyan
@Ryonyan how do you watch anime on this site?
Mar 2, 1:51 AM
Sep 2023
Reply to Ryonyan
@Ryonyan how do you watch anime on this site?

More topics from this board

» What studio is working on this series?

AlxCJ - Feb 26, 2019

2 by Felkyr »»
Mar 16, 6:10 AM

» Stop appearing in my "watching" list

Sephyros - Apr 6, 2019

3 by STSayeb »»
Oct 6, 2022 10:44 PM

Poll: » Tiny Evil Episode 4 Discussion

User-san - Feb 26, 2019

9 by evangelionfan »»
May 27, 2022 2:53 PM

Poll: » Tiny Evil Episode 3 Discussion

User-san - Jan 27, 2019

6 by Japonski »»
Apr 13, 2019 2:28 PM

Poll: » Tiny Evil Episode 2 Discussion

fourberie - Nov 24, 2018

21 by UsagiAddict »»
Dec 23, 2018 8:39 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.