Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 25, 2018 7:22 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Eh, this episode didn't really bring much excitement compared to any of the other episodes.

I guess it makes sense given what everything has happened up to this point but the aftermath was just dull without much to remember for. Also wish this series made me invest into the character cast cause I didn't really feel attached to any of them.

One of the weaker shows his season imo.
Sep 25, 2018 7:30 AM

Nov 2007
The guy who has unique brains and got nominated for the strategy this time talking with his comrades. He gets help from others.

It seems like NamiDai's character already told him about the past. Everyone's talking about the main character having two personalities. He agrees with the first Brown Bess, but doesn't want to go to the same path as him. He doesn't seem to be the same guy, either.

Everyone also thinking about various things while resting. Even the twins are serious.

Oh, so that magician guy the twins met before got caught but escaped. He brought new info.

That strategy guy also found something enemy left.

It's not the end because missile has been shot.

They can at least get the civilians away.

The main guy decided to shoot missile, other guys from the main team followed, then everyone else also did. Since their master refused to escape.

Everyone releasing the bullet together and blocked it.

Their master came out at the end.

OVA on March 6, 2019?!
tsubasaloverSep 25, 2018 9:35 PM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Sep 25, 2018 10:50 AM
Sep 2015
I'm sad that second brown Bess is completely different existence from first brown Bess. At least make him a spiritual successor or something. I also didn't enjoy the show's darker moment like there's killing and people (both civilians and soldiers) die because they're killed. I can say with confident that this is not Touken Ranbu copycat but I still prefer Touken more than this.
Sep 29, 2018 5:03 AM

Oct 2008
I wanna zettai kouki also!
5/5.

Sep 29, 2018 4:56 PM

Oct 2015
They gonna do it like Hanamaru and not show their master's face, but he sure helped them by giving them that huge soul weapon they produced to annihilate that missile. As for Charle I thought he would be at his master's side since he devoted his life to him and the master only, I guess he's changed a bit and is able to fight for his allies also.

The animation wasn't perfect but I've seen way way worse than this and I love the characters, the plot isn't bad and development is fine, I think this was a decent anime. It certainly doesn't deserve this rating, I don't see that major problem, is it because its an all male cast or some feminine characters? If its that then people are petty AF.

For the hell of it and unjustification towards I will give it my most rare rating ever 10/10.

10/10. OVA and possibly a next season.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

More topics from this board

Poll: » Senjuushi Episode 4 Discussion

tsubasalover - Aug 8, 2018

1 by Punkero »»
Jan 14, 3:36 PM

» This anime is seriously atrocious...?

KANLen09 - Sep 18, 2018

9 by ryo-san »»
Jun 23, 2023 3:01 PM

Poll: » Senjuushi Episode 1 Discussion

tsubasalover - Aug 8, 2018

3 by elgatosaika »»
Oct 16, 2022 3:18 PM

Poll: » Senjuushi Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 18, 2018

3 by matias067 »»
Sep 20, 2018 7:04 AM

Poll: » Senjuushi Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 11, 2018

3 by matias067 »»
Sep 15, 2018 3:56 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.