Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 3, 2018 12:04 PM

Jan 2015
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
WAIT.... its not over??? HOLY crap, wow, well,uhm thats some great news then LOL. When i was watching ep 11 i definitely was very worried, that with how crap the pacing was and how much we focused on supporting characters or everyone that IS NOT MC, honestly MC had the least progression and development i think.
And i was about to give it a 4 during this episode since i totally thought that its a finale. I was like, how can you be THAT bad at making an adaptation and time managing, but hey, phewww we are gucci ^-^
I thought we are gonna be Nanbaka season 2, phew

Im omega hyped and happy for more episodes then, 1 more cour? sweeet. Cant wait for more. Also despite being a chinese manga, they also are being published in shounen jump, thats really great for them, im happy. Now for more episodes to come hopefully, honestly feels like story can just go on and on, especially since they are not rushing anything.

As for the episode, that new charcter was such an ASS, holy shit, poor grandpa T_T how could he eat him like that, poor Fu shinton, and he looked up to that grandpa :( he was his guardian spirit, also the backstory was sad :( Grandpa deciding to become his spirit was really sweet ;-;
HirugikuApr 3, 2018 12:12 PM
Apr 3, 2018 12:28 PM

Dec 2014
well this episode was so good..it became dark in the end... really liked the episode
Apr 3, 2018 12:29 PM
Mar 2017
What a son of gul'dan!
How does Ou Hei dare to do that to a woman? I hope someone beats that cocky man!

--

Sad, I hope the old man does not die.
The question isn't "What anime do you like?" That is merely a list.
The question is "Why do you like it?" That tells a story. Your story.
Apr 4, 2018 8:18 AM
Mar 2018
How many episodes left do you think?
Apr 4, 2018 11:38 PM

May 2017
Okay, I don't understand that eating contest lol why didn't they fight? How is that overpowered guy just walk out like that
Apr 5, 2018 5:14 AM

Dec 2010
Pretty good episode. I liked how Soran got kicked like a bitch :d

HouHou`s "fight" was interesting. For a moment I was afraid that she will say nothing after this. They try to picture her in some really solitary, secluded person. "It was...nice" was pretty good reaction.

Also the fucking cucumber.

The last fight was brutal. First total asshole in this tournament?

TsundeReaper said:
Okay, I don't understand that eating contest lol why didn't they fight? How is that overpowered guy just walk out like that

He tried to bring some sens into Soran but it did not help. If Soran carry on with searching for the "truth" something bad will happen. He could beat him down to a pulp but he probably knows it will achieve nothing at all. Soran is one sturdy, stubborn bastard. "The overpowered guy" does not give shit about tournament. It was shown in the first EP, when after getting his vision he decided that he is going to take part in the tournament. AFTER his visions. It is pretty obvious that he just wanted to avoid unavoidable. Eating contest is the only contest that Soran can win.
Apr 5, 2018 6:40 AM

Jan 2015
Oh yeah, I guess we can all guess that the Saen and Seiyan is the "second" version of Houhou and Soran isn't it? That's just so lovely.
But then, what happened to the little brother... That's just so tragic. :'(
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Apr 5, 2018 2:13 PM
Mar 2018
tearofmankind said:

He could beat him down to a pulp

Bullshit. Soran is strong. Just wait for final match lol
Apr 7, 2018 3:42 AM
Mar 2012
Oh finally eating mantou is done. It's more of warning Soran the truth is a dangerous path.
lol HouHou & cucumber.
Some good fight choreography there. Messed up fight, don't be mean to old doctor there.
Apr 8, 2018 7:32 AM

Dec 2010
SNDT said:
tearofmankind said:

He could beat him down to a pulp

Bullshit. Soran is strong. Just wait for final match lol

Well even HouHou was not able to stop him. And Soran is obviously weaker than HouHou. Otherwise there would no point of bringing her to the tournament.
Apr 17, 2018 12:28 AM

Mar 2009
Damn. That guy's a piece of shit.
Jun 5, 2020 6:01 AM
May 2009
Lairucrem said:

He was there to warn him of the future, and how the future plays out depending on his choice.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hitori no Shita: The Outcast 2nd Season Episode 13 Discussion

FireCrauter - Apr 10, 2018

15 by huntersushil »»
Jan 10, 2022 4:57 PM

Poll: » Hitori no Shita: The Outcast 2nd Season Episode 24 Discussion

ReaperCreeper - Aug 17, 2018

4 by Tsuyu_no_Inochi »»
Dec 6, 2020 8:47 AM

» FINAL discussion and news on a 3rd season ?

Walker1121 - Aug 16, 2018

3 by shintai88 »»
Jun 24, 2020 1:05 AM

» Feng Bao Bao Figure

shintai88 - Jun 5, 2020

2 by shintai88 »»
Jun 10, 2020 1:04 AM

» How? Why?

SuperTurtles - Sep 28, 2017

14 by shintai88 »»
Jun 5, 2020 6:29 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.