Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 27, 2017 10:36 AM

Jun 2016
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
No discussion thread for two of the best episodes yet! As this anime has gone on it's really stepped on in quality, getting better and better as it continues, being unafraid to change up the formula and all. Somewhat at least because I don't think it has topped the spirited away village arc but it's getting there. The way Kyuu did that S.O.S. was magnificent, and I loved Ryu's call to make both class A students wait together. Probably the darkest case in terms of setup with that prison and the diary written in blood, and with its cast being in actual danger from the get go, not to mention Kyuu bashing that snake over the head 100 times. Now I know what to do if I'm ever kept prisoner in a room without surveillance.

Ryu definitely seems like a good guy but he's gotten more suspicious as the anime has gone on, speaking suspicious I'm wondering if the new teacher as the criminal is a red herring or not, kind of assuming he is. Lastly Kyuu had a strong front in there that came on the second he saw how weak and hopeless Megu was in that situation, only to have it shatter at the end when he was finally saved, that was actually really cool and I'm sure going to be some good development for that relationship.
Sep 20, 2017 10:35 PM
GetsugaTENSHO

Jul 2012
THAT WAS AMAZING!
張大です for 張大勇督察
Feb 3, 2021 7:34 PM

Mar 2010
Why were the boys hanging together when they ditched megu and kyuu - _-. Kinta had a reason he had to go but the other two ehhh. Man I want to see Nanami and Kugou in action. I reallyyy hope none of these two are evil. Dumb kid blaming kinta when he ditched them too.
Sep 2, 2022 8:36 AM

Aug 2010
Kyuu sucks out the snake's venom, that's what you exactly shouldn't do if it bites you! Because this is a detective anime, that makes it extra worrying they're showing/telling/teaching you that!

Oh my fucking god, I don't know if I should laugh or cry, but Kyuu bashing the water pipe with the rock, and flashing the flashlight through the water when Megu is about to die, and they're both in all sorts of problems, and Kazuma casually just starts for fun explaining some shit about optic fibers when Kyuu and Megu are hanging on to their dear lives just SHUT UP AND HURRY THE FUCK UP!!! Oh lord this was a friggin trainwreck of an episode
- For every anime I watch, I add non story spoiler notes, ratings, and tags. Add me as a friend if you like to see my opinions and random thoughts on different anime series.
- I'm a perfectionist, so I try to watch everything related to a series that I watch.
- I do not watch anime fast-forwarded, while multitasking, or skip filler/recap episodes.
Sep 15, 2023 5:18 AM

Oct 2018
So much convenience but well, things are fine for them atleast for the meantime.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tantei Gakuen Q Episode 39 Discussion

Mayuka - Jul 9, 2016

7 by Ele1603 »»
Aug 26, 1:54 PM

Poll: » Tantei Gakuen Q Episode 38 Discussion

YusakuGodai - Apr 1, 2014

5 by Ele1603 »»
Aug 26, 1:26 PM

Poll: » Tantei Gakuen Q Episode 30 Discussion

gfsdfgsdgsdfgs - Aug 27, 2017

5 by Destroyer31 »»
May 4, 7:26 PM

Poll: » Tantei Gakuen Q Episode 19 Discussion

rayeine - Aug 20, 2016

5 by Destroyer31 »»
May 3, 10:39 PM

» Help: Detective School Q filler episodes?

JoNuttanon1994 - Feb 13

1 by Joker_Sama »»
Feb 14, 8:54 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.