Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Jul 17, 2016 5:37 PM

Jan 2014
IT'S OFFICAL BOYZZZZZZ, BEST GIRL CHITOGE WON. 100% YES YES YES <3

Those 67 people who rated this a 1/5 definitely Onodera fans

Jul 17, 2016 6:19 PM
Apr 2013
The Promised Land
Jul 17, 2016 8:58 PM

Jul 2015

Kosaki is still the best girl for me.
Jul 17, 2016 10:56 PM

Dec 2014
Maybe it's not over yet
Jul 18, 2016 1:04 AM

Aug 2013
Since we read the One Shot it was more than obvious with whom Raku would end. But damn, I'm still pissed with this.

At least we got Best Girl Confession to Shu, Lucky Bastard .-.
Jul 18, 2016 3:45 AM

Jul 2016
created a fucking account for this, i like onodera and chitoge the same, they both have their pros and cons, but fucking raku, this fucking dense mofo, did not deserve any of this girls because of him being in a fucking harem. would've been better if this was not harem, but a romance, with chitoge being the main girl and others supports her, some rivalries with onodera and without this fucking lock bullshit, honestly this lock is like a fucking filler. this series was enjoyable to me at the start, but overtime, it loses it's charm, no major plot twists, and everything except the buildup for the ending and major plot points are just fillers. the author is not bad, but the story is just to stretched out it bacame bad. thanks for reading and for those who wants some plot twists induced series, please read pandora hearts, it's both bittersweet and cool.
WE WILL EITHER FIND A WAY OR MAKE ONE
~Hannibal Barca~
Join these nice clubs everyone

(^.^) http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=68592 (^.^)
(^.^) http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=71323 (^.^)
Jul 18, 2016 8:25 AM

Jan 2014
This series really wasted my time, I just wonder why I did bother to follow it to the end.

Chitoge won, I guess simply because she's a blonde tsundere. Marika was the one who worked the hardest yet it seemed she didn't had any chance at all, Onodera endured and waited very long and yet she was left out at the end, Chitoge: when she realized her love-triangle situation, she just ran away! personally I think that it's just not fair, damn you Raku!

When I first started to read this manga I rated it 8/10, now it's 4/10 for me, well... damn you Komi Naoshi!
Jul 18, 2016 8:34 AM

Nov 2008
Plinius said:
Oh ye boys. Tsunderes never lose.

Tsunderes in japan are godlike womens

Yah sure bro.

Also this chapter was the Dekinai anime ending all over again. "Hey childhood friend, I love you and you're perfect for me, but I'm going to go with this jackass without redeemable traits because the writer said so."

Forced ending is forced. At least it's over. Now if only Hayate no Gotoku ended.
Jul 18, 2016 9:12 AM

Nov 2013
ZettaiRyouiki said:
Plinius said:
Oh ye boys. Tsunderes never lose.

Tsunderes in japan are godlike womens

Yah sure bro.

Also this chapter was the Dekinai anime ending all over again. "Hey childhood friend, I love you and you're perfect for me, but I'm going to go with this jackass without redeemable traits because the writer said so."

Forced ending is forced. At least it's over. Now if only Hayate no Gotoku ended.

Jezz. I didnt say all 100% of anime/manga industry. Calm down
Jul 18, 2016 9:27 AM

Nov 2008
Plinius said:
Jezz. I didnt say all 100% of anime/manga industry. Calm down

Didn't mean it as offensive, sorry if it came out wrong. Just I've seen many people say the same thing about tsunderes never losing and, well, it's not true.
Jul 18, 2016 9:41 AM
Mar 2014
I personally loved this chapter. I absolutely adore Onodera (fav) but I also like Chitoge too. Those two are really good friends after all, and I just think Chitoge is a better match for Raku.
But boy those words in Onodera's letter made me shed a tear.
On a side note, it would've been awesome if Chitoge and Onodera got together.

ChitogexOnodera ftw!!
Jul 18, 2016 10:13 PM
Apr 2016
As much of a massive fan of Team Onodera that I am, from the very first chapter we all saw it coming the tsundere always wins, there were red flags when she was the first female character to be seen. I was just hoping that Komi would have the audacity to break the tropes but ayy can't betray the fans who read for the tropes.
Jul 19, 2016 5:44 PM

Dec 2013
Good stuff. Nice la.
Jul 20, 2016 10:51 AM
Jul 2016

#teamchitogeftw
Jul 20, 2016 9:29 PM

Mar 2015
There is still a option that Raku will not choose Chitoge and he remain single but I highly doubt it.

I didnt hurt when Kosaki showed that mix feeling facial and letter from her.

I didnt rate this chapter 5/5 because I have mixed feelings and feel guilty Kosaki was dumped.

Lets see how Komi will build up for next chapter.

4.1/5
Jul 21, 2016 11:13 AM

Aug 2015
30% of voters hated this chapter. Oh boy...
Jul 21, 2016 2:29 PM
Jul 2016
Finally it´s over! The last chapters were a pain to read... not because of the content
Jul 22, 2016 5:59 AM
Aug 2012
shubaitsu said:
created a fucking account for this, i like onodera and chitoge the same, they both have their pros and cons, but fucking raku, this fucking dense mofo, did not deserve any of this girls because of him being in a fucking harem. would've been better if this was not harem, but a romance, with chitoge being the main girl and others supports her, some rivalries with onodera and without this fucking lock bullshit, honestly this lock is like a fucking filler. this series was enjoyable to me at the start, but overtime, it loses it's charm, no major plot twists, and everything except the buildup for the ending and major plot points are just fillers. the author is not bad, but the story is just to stretched out it bacame bad. thanks for reading and for those who wants some plot twists induced series, please read pandora hearts, it's both bittersweet and cool.

It was so obvious who would end up with who. The series should have been like Amagami SS or something.
Jul 22, 2016 6:09 AM
Aug 2012
LlawlietL said:
A little tribute to Onodera fans:
1)Open this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9Dg-g7t2l4

2)Contemplate this image

3)Cry a lot like the losers you are, fegts

Or sit behind a computer and sass everyone because apparently your life is so "cherry" lol.
Aug 4, 2016 9:44 AM

Oct 2013
you fuckin love toujou aya but you picked nishino!! blonde always wins
"If you trip while running down a hallway, you will got nosebleed. If you trip in life, you cry" Minori Kushieda

"This world is merciless, and it's also beautiful" Mikasa Ackerman

"A lesson without pain is meaningless" Edward Elric
Aug 28, 2016 3:19 PM

Aug 2014
Gotta love it how all of the girls I was rooting for ended up jobbing.

Now let's see :
- Marika : failed (twice)
- Tsugumi : failed
- Yui : failed

I was hoping for Ondera to be my last hope and guess what : she fucking fails -_-
KashKetchumAug 28, 2016 3:25 PM
Jan 5, 2017 4:24 AM
Dec 2016
Oh man i really hate the ending dude i was rooting for onodera ah curse the writer this is just brutal breaking onodera's heart damm it
Jul 9, 2017 1:06 AM

Aug 2010
*gulp gulp gulp gulp gulp* (busy drowning with my ship)
Sep 23, 2017 8:07 AM
Dec 2015
blackchannel said:
you fuckin love toujou aya but you picked nishino!! blonde always wins

lol i remembered this one, i was really pissed he picked Nishino, it should have been Toujou Aya. Ahhh i was so sad on the way it ended, Toujou deserves happiness. On the other hand, I was satisfied on whom he picked in Nisekoi :)
May 19, 2018 7:29 PM

Mar 2017
Chiibi said:
SO much salt in this thread. XD

Perfect time to use this icon:

Keep crying, everyone, your tears sustain me ^_^

that icon is very nice XDDDDD

猫はかわいいです。 (ꈍ ‸ ꈍ)

May 19, 2018 8:57 PM

Nov 2008
@euls: Thanks! I made it myself :D ♥

Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

» To Nisekoi fans who like Chitoge, can you explain why you like her?

Kira_Illusionist - Yesterday

22 by Zimmu »»
3 hours ago

» The reasoning the author gives for choosing... is meh [SPOILERS] ( 1 2 )

diu613 - Jul 20, 2016

99 by Kira_Illusionist »»
Yesterday, 11:16 AM

Poll: » Nisekoi Chapter 206 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 18, 2016

79 by gohanoo »»
Apr 8, 8:24 PM

Poll: » Nisekoi Chapter 229 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 4, 2016

298 by luix66 »»
Feb 13, 12:25 AM

Poll: » Nisekoi Chapter 68 Discussion

Kaengel - Mar 28, 2013

27 by GGA_ »»
Jan 14, 8:56 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.