Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Oct 15, 2016 1:28 AM
Mar 2012
Liked this more than previous ep.
Furuuta & Elevator cartoony parts always a blast.
Yandere being super scary.
Conflict built bureau vs security ninjas.
Lol Devilo banal statements, pied piper, temp mass brainwashing. He watched too much Naruto, instant teleport & wood substitution jutsu. I like his troll personality, but'll prolly drive people mad.
Show likes to supersize everything. Carp shadow lol.
Surprise uncensored, last time was similarly a supersized blue djinn in Magi (and that was even a mainstream show).
End totally random, let's live in space & teleport water! Instead of "school trip", it's more an adulthood rite of passage for Devilo, visiting people, the city he's been interested in, & saying goodbye to his legs as adult form.

Funny Jirou keeps popping out wherever Bureau is.
Dec 10, 2016 7:33 PM

Nov 2009
One of the worst episodes of anything I have ever seen, 20 minutes of an annoying 1 episode character babbling nonsense.
Sep 4, 2017 9:44 PM

Dec 2012
Stop showing Emi's true form damn it.
Oh snap! Nipples are back.
Dat back. Dat nipple.
Nipples again.
Devilo getting all the bitches in that appearance.
Dem ninja's.
lol at Ullr.
Dat light! Dat head! It's Devila!
Dat oppai! Dem nipples!
She's gone.
Now she's back. Also, dem nipples!
They going to space.
lol That guy should have turned around. He would have saw some nice oppai.
Dat oppai ending.

This episode showed the dark future of Jaden Smith taking over the world. Devila is a nudist. Nice. So what are the chances of Devilo bangs Devila now? Also, so Bones used up their "show nipples in one episode" already? They could have showed Haruna's nipples in the previous episode, but didn't.
RobSep 4, 2017 9:52 PM
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Mar 22, 2018 12:13 AM
Mar 2017
They show the tits of the woman, but not of the man ...
EDIT: I guess he put on his clothes to be among the humans.
The question isn't "What anime do you like?" That is merely a list.
The question is "Why do you like it?" That tells a story. Your story.
Jan 31, 2022 2:38 PM
Fuwa_san

Mar 2013
Lol why uncensored episode out of no where?
Jul 1, 2022 7:23 AM

Aug 2017
Jaguar's clothing goes to normal after being torn in his animal form, checkmate show's writers, it's a plothole!

Rei_III said:

Also: unexpected drawings of a naked female upperbody.

Not unexpected, it also happened in the first season when Emi "neutralized" the demoness form of Kikko. And in ep 2 here with the girl from the band (no nipples tho). Also I doubt there're many "devilwomen" in manga/anime who're not drawn like that and use clothes instead (Go Nagai's legacy is hard to shake). Though I guess it's pretty original to depict her as a sort of devil-ningyo after showing her swimming like a fish...in magma x)

Given the tensions between the Bureau and Public Security ninjas, I wonder whether we'll see the Bureau people on the same side as Jiro eventually, and against the government.

Rei_III said:
@St0rmblade XD You're mimicking a certain kind of watchers sooo well !

Mmh... I can't remember well about Kikko's breast nakedness, but I thought the view was more prominent and longer here, they usually don't linger too much on thsoe views even in late shows. That's what surprised me. (The human part too, as you wrote.)

17:29 in episode 13, just in case

Maybe the fact that Devila was not "human" allowed them to show more, and for a longer period of time. Kinda like they do with toddlers without censorship.
St0rmbladeJul 10, 2022 1:48 PM
Jul 10, 2022 1:29 PM

Dec 2015
@St0rmblade XD You're mimicking a certain kind of watchers sooo well !

Mmh... I can't remember well about Kikko's breast nakedness, but I thought the view was more prominent and longer here, they usually don't linger too much on thsoe views even in late shows. That's what surprised me. (The human part too, as you wrote.)
Oct 27, 2023 6:09 AM

Dec 2018
ummmm...what the hell just happened? the creator must have been on LSD or something.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Concrete Revolutio: Choujin Gensou - The Last Song Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 3, 2016

29 by StateofOhayo »»
Oct 27, 2023 5:33 PM

Poll: » Concrete Revolutio: Choujin Gensou - The Last Song Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - May 20, 2016

33 by StateofOhayo »»
Oct 27, 2023 4:32 PM

Poll: » Concrete Revolutio: Choujin Gensou - The Last Song Episode 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 22, 2016

28 by StateofOhayo »»
Oct 27, 2023 5:46 AM

Poll: » Concrete Revolutio: Choujin Gensou - The Last Song Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 17, 2016

66 by Rei_III »»
Jul 10, 2022 2:04 PM

Poll: » Concrete Revolutio: Choujin Gensou - The Last Song Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 10, 2016

43 by St0rmblade »»
Jul 3, 2022 1:45 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.