Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 18, 2015 1:54 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
About time security put that psycho Sergey to his place...

I felt really bad for Yuzu though for going through that shit.
The duel between Yuya and Shinji was kinda intense I guess, at least in the music aspect. Shinji actually impressed me a bit with his summoning skills though, not to mention his passion for dueling. Not bad.

> sees Sora again.
Well it looks like he's got something interesting in his hands. Safe to say that Yuzu didn't die (of course she wouldn't).
Oct 18, 2015 4:55 AM

Sep 2014
So Sergey's limiter broke last episode and he went crazy. Security even used nets to capture him.

Yuya vs Shinji starts! We see some new Bee Force and Performapal/Entermate cards.

Sora saves Yuzu then climbs up to the top of a building and shows Yuya her helmet, indicating that she's okay. So that means Sora still somewhat friends with Yuya? It's surprising that Sora didn't send her to Academia.

Rewas514Oct 18, 2015 5:10 AM
Oct 18, 2015 5:40 AM
Apr 2013
Rewas514 said:
So Sergey's limiter broke last episode and he went crazy. Security even used nets to capture him.

Yuya vs Shinji starts! We see some new Bee Force and Performapal/Entermate cards.

Sora saves Yuzu then climbs up to the top of a building and shows Yuya her helmet, indicating that she's okay. So that means Sora still somewhat friends with Yuya? It's surprising that Sora didn't send her to Academia.

In an interview with the director, he stated that Sora actually truly and still considers Yuya as a friend, but he suppresses his feeling because of his loyalty for the Academia.

Putting that aside, I don't really like where this is going… I'm not talking about the Duel, I'm talking about how now the Commons are on Shinji's side and determined to do as he said. And remembering the episode 80 spoiler…
What if they misunderstand Yuya and started hating him?! No! Please don't make that happen now of all times!
Miya190Oct 18, 2015 7:44 AM
Oct 18, 2015 8:45 AM
Aug 2015
i wonder sora will send yuzu to academia or not ?=/
hopefully no
Oct 18, 2015 9:10 AM
Aug 2014
It's great to see that Sora still considers Yuzu and Yuya as his friends. Despite the loyalty to Academia, his friendship takes priority.

The duel itself isn't too outstanding (when compared to last week's amazing episode), but Shinji is riling up the Commons quite drastically. This could prove a problem if Yuya ends up winning, which is very likely due to plot armor.

Was a bit surprised that this duel will end up as a two parter, but that should mean the next episode will introduce something good.
Oct 18, 2015 10:54 AM
Sep 2015
I wonder if/when Yuya makes the connecction that Sora will most likely send Yuzu to Academia. Sora at least seemed good intentions with his signal.
Oct 19, 2015 2:42 AM

Jun 2013
NEXT WEEK :
Oct 19, 2015 7:04 AM

Jul 2010
Did Sora see Yuzu and Yuya as his friends or did he take a chance to duel with Yuya? I don't think he just did because he's friend with Yuya. Still, glad to see she's safe and Sora rescued her.
Yuya will win for sure. He didn't use any special summoning technique except Pendulum, it means any type of summoning will come including Synchro.
Oct 19, 2015 8:19 AM

Oct 2014
The duel writing continues to be meh even this week. Have the writers suddenly gotten lazy or what? I hope the second part is better. Also, Shinji seems to be in love with his voice, the guy didn't stop speaking even for a second, lol. And WTF Konami, what was all this shit Shinji played? All the new Bee Force cards introduced this episode sucks badly, with Twinbow being the only remotely usable one. I mean, seriously, we all know that Shinji is going to lose and probably won't duel again this arc, but that's not excuse for giving him such trash cards.

Next week: Shinji's pseudo "Accel Synchro" gets rekt by Paladin.
Oct 19, 2015 10:06 AM

Sep 2011
Well that wasn't so bad, but it wasn't as hype as the last episode. As expected, Shinji went full "TOPS REEE" "TRASH THE TOPS CRASH THE SOCIETY" and will never come back from that form. I find it highly ironic how he goes on and on about "well if you want people to listen to u then u gotta win!!" yet he goes for the machine gun talk and is rude as hell too. And during next episode he's gonna take it even further, huh? Not to mention the "oh hi I summoned a monster with weak ATK! of course it's good!" and then going "lol a monster with 0 DEF? Yuya u suck at playing! such a trash card can't beat us commons!" was sadly hilarious.
Oh well, maybe I'm just taking children's card games way too seriously... or maybe I'm just too hyped about the next part.

Next week,
RukaliiniOct 20, 2015 5:00 AM
>tfw Youtube can't let me have nice things

Oct 19, 2015 11:25 AM
Mar 2015
Shinji has somehow turned into a throw away character. So now they gave him an unmemorable, junk deck.
Oct 19, 2015 4:00 PM

May 2015
episode was alright but OMG yuya stop relaying on action cards and play some damn backrow geez..
valkyrusOct 20, 2015 3:57 PM
Oct 19, 2015 6:38 PM
Sep 2015
Oct 19, 2015 7:36 PM
Sep 2012
Well I don't know what the hell is up with this council, Jean is trying to over throw and they complaint him, are they the type of people that they get overthrown they will tip their cap to whoever does that? If this was another type of show like Eureka 7 they would be dead by now.

So Yuya and Shinji duel here and Shinji again is trying to start a riot. I already talked about how weird the council is, so no surprise they let Shinji duel again. And Shinji in a way made Yuya the representive of the Tops, which I am sure Yuya doesn't to be associated with.

Sora might have some good in him yet. Yeah saving Yuzu is important to his mission, I am sure Acadamia needs her alive, but still he didn't have to tell Yuya that she is okay, he could have just token Yuzu back to Acadamia, and not said a word. Well he was never antagonistic towards Yuya and the gang, but he still a jerk, maybe there is some hope for him.
Oct 19, 2015 10:15 PM

May 2009
Yay! Sora's back! He seems friendly toward Yuya judging from the last time they met. I'm just waiting for Yuya to beat Shinji already. I'm already tired of him yammering on about starting a revolution. I think he's going about it the wrong way - too violent in my book.

Everyone should stop with the spoilers. Didn't it say in the forum not to talk about stuff beyond this episode? Seriously, why don't you just enjoy watching the anime knowing what they provide you in the current episode? Why must you know what will happen in the anime? Who does that benefit? If it benefits you, then all the power to you, but PLEASE, do not post that information in the forum. I want to enjoy this anime AS IT UNFOLDS. If it happens, it happens. I really enjoy this anime, so no more spoilage please. Thank you.
Oct 20, 2015 3:56 AM
Apr 2013
fulminicolibri said:
Yay! Sora's back! He seems friendly toward Yuya judging from the last time they met. I'm just waiting for Yuya to beat Shinji already. I'm already tired of him yammering on about starting a revolution. I think he's going about it the wrong way - too violent in my book.

Everyone should stop with the spoilers. Didn't it say in the forum not to talk about stuff beyond this episode? Seriously, why don't you just enjoy watching the anime knowing what they provide you in the current episode? Why must you know what will happen in the anime? Who does that benefit? If it benefits you, then all the power to you, but PLEASE, do not post that information in the forum. I want to enjoy this anime AS IT UNFOLDS. If it happens, it happens. I really enjoy this anime, so no more spoilage please. Thank you.

I already used spoiler tag, so if you don't want to know about the next episode you don't need to click the spoiler tag. But if it's really bothering you that much, I'll try my best to restrain myself from mentioning about future episodes next time.
Oct 20, 2015 7:18 AM

Aug 2014
Hmm.. Why Sora suddenly concerned about Yuya that much, considering how he acted so unfriendly before?

Level 4 Silver Claw and Level 3 Timesword Magician is on the field! Now Yuya only need that one more card to summon that one badass card!
As much as I want to hype, we know already how the duel will turns out, so yeah...
Oct 20, 2015 8:35 AM

Jan 2013
Yuuya finds out Yuzu was rescued by Sora (or at least assumes so)
Seems we'll get another episode to find out if Yuuya or Shinji wins.
Oct 20, 2015 2:43 PM
Mar 2013
Okay episode, but I'm really sick of Shinji (he really needs to shut up already). All he's doing is spouting revenge against a class of people, stirring the crowds, and being rude to and not caring about anyone's well-being but the commons. I don't agree with how the Tops act generally, but Shinji is no better than them.
RoychopOct 20, 2015 3:58 PM
Oct 21, 2015 2:23 AM

Oct 2011
Yuuya gets back to the duel after seeing Sora with Yuzu's helmet

Shinji getting the Commons fired up.

Yuuya using a synchro monster OMG YAY!!!!!!
Oct 21, 2015 6:35 AM
Apr 2013
Roychop said:
Okay episode, but I'm really sick of Shinji (he really needs to shut up already). All he's doing is spouting revenge against a class of people, stirring the crowds, and being rude to and not caring about anyone's well-being but the commons. I don't agree with how the Tops act generally, but Shinji is no better than them.

Totally agreed.
Oct 28, 2015 11:45 PM

Sep 2012
Shinji needs to disappear already. All he's doing is wasting episode time spouting all that boring shit about revolution. Shut up and just duel. We get that you want to start a revolution. No need to remind us each time you fucking play a goddamn card.
Friends are there to lend a hand when you can’t do something on your own. It’s not one person doing all the work protecting everyone, we help each other when in need. That’s what friends are for.
Dec 13, 2015 3:21 PM

Apr 2007
It's hard to enjoy a duel when you can't stand both characters. Shinji is far worse though, please hurry and defeat him Yuya.
May 22, 2016 8:03 PM

Dec 2012
lol Sergey did a little Kiryu laugh.

Really tired of Yuya's shit.

I told you guys Yuzu would be okay. She has plot armor.

The Revolution continues!

Melissa Claire continues to look so fine and be cute.
RobMay 22, 2016 8:07 PM
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V Episode 13 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 6, 2014

28 by vv1 »»
Aug 22, 10:19 PM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Episode 142 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 12, 2017

13 by zombiesaredead »»
Apr 30, 11:07 AM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Episode 136 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 25, 2016

32 by zombiesaredead »»
Apr 29, 1:58 PM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Episode 118 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 14, 2016

36 by zombiesaredead »»
Apr 25, 3:26 AM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Episode 143 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 19, 2017

18 by RaidenSteiner »»
Apr 18, 1:54 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.