Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Oct 12, 2016 11:36 AM

May 2010
Usami x Producer is best ship! Both are one of the most likable chars in the show.

Liking all the Rin n Mio contrasts.

Also this show is so drama-heavy that it didn't even have a beach episode. Kind of an accomplishment on its own (tho i wanted to see the producer's bare skin tch.)
TragicRomanceOct 12, 2016 11:44 AM
Sep 30, 2017 11:26 AM

Jul 2015
Believe in me who believes in you, Uzuki!
Oct 29, 2017 6:13 AM

Oct 2016
SweetKiichigo said:
Producer should get love too. He could have told her the bad news about being fired but that would only complicate things more. Instead he extends his arm and gives Uzuki support and a smile.
I enjoyed the background music that played when Uzuki and the Rin/Mio hugged, quite a touching scene.
Her song was very enjoyable and great. That boss straight up couldn't believe Uzuki proved her wrong and she walks away because she knew Uzuki could shine.
TragicRomance said:
Usami x Producer is best ship! Both are one of the most likable chars in the show.

Also this show is so drama-heavy that it didn't even have a beach episode. Kind of an accomplishment on its own (tho i wanted to see the producer's bare skin tch.)
MetaThPr4h said:

Looks like it's only me that still hate Rin to death. I couldn't enjoy this episode to the fullest because of the thought of her. I really want to love her and erase my hate, but I couldn't bring myself to do that.

Aaaaargh....!

I know that Rin joined Triads to "find something new" or "improve herself". I know she had to do that. I know that Uzuki and Mio should accept that. Still, however right she is, she still hurt Uzuki in the process she should at least apologize.

I'm waiting, waiting for her to say "sorry" to Uzuki since the episode where Uzuki shows sign of discontent. Instead, I only heard her "sorry"... towards Mio, in front of the elevator, saying sorry because she snapped at Uzuki. Just how stupid can she be. Mio didn't need your sorry. Uzuki is the one needed it.

Oh man, I snapped.
Sorry, Rin.

Damn deep in my heart I really want to love Rin, but I can't.
Damn, I'm tormenting myself.
Please help me guys. Tell me how to love Rin again.
Oct 29, 2017 6:35 AM

Jul 2015
flashholter said:

Looks like it's only me that still hate Rin to death. I couldn't enjoy this episode to the fullest because of the thought of her. I really want to love her and erase my hate, but I couldn't bring myself to do that.

Aaaaargh....!

I know that Rin joined Triads to "find something new" or "improve herself". I know she had to do that. I know that Uzuki and Mio should accept that. Still, however right she is, she still hurt Uzuki in the process she should at least apologize.

I'm waiting, waiting for her to say "sorry" to Uzuki since the episode where Uzuki shows sign of discontent. Instead, I only heard her "sorry"... towards Mio, in front of the elevator, saying sorry because she snapped at Uzuki. Just how stupid can she be. Mio didn't need your sorry. Uzuki is the one needed it.

Oh man, I snapped.
Sorry, Rin.

To be honest I personally didn't like much any of the three main characters, I wasn't much of a fan of Cinderella Girls in general compared to the original, so you shouldn't worry too much xD
Jun 3, 2020 6:10 AM

Jan 2018
This will be one of my favorite episodes from an anime of all time. :')
Jun 29, 2020 10:52 AM

May 2018
Uzunyan is best Uzuki lol
Aug 22, 2021 9:29 AM

Feb 2020
Uzuki's solo performance was brilliant. Good job, girl! :3
Jun 14, 2022 12:58 AM

Aug 2018
I don't like what is now.. I'll choose to believe it'll change to something better.. Not choose what is now..
Support right at the concert was needed as well.. As it gave some strength to Uzuki as well..
In the end she tried.. And she was touched she did..
Jan 30, 12:10 PM
Feb 2019
Reply to flashholter
SweetKiichigo said:
Producer should get love too. He could have told her the bad news about being fired but that would only complicate things more. Instead he extends his arm and gives Uzuki support and a smile.
I enjoyed the background music that played when Uzuki and the Rin/Mio hugged, quite a touching scene.
Her song was very enjoyable and great. That boss straight up couldn't believe Uzuki proved her wrong and she walks away because she knew Uzuki could shine.
TragicRomance said:

MetaThPr4h said:

Aaaaargh....!

Oh man, I snapped.
Sorry, Rin.

@flashholter

You certainly are/were not alone on this, I'm watching the anime for the first time and just finished this episode, and I couldn't even enjoy the emotional ending as I still don't care for Rin.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » The iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls 2nd Season Episode 4 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 7, 2015

40 by Keruum »»
May 15, 6:31 PM

Poll: » The iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls 2nd Season Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 18, 2015

47 by HibiChika »»
Jan 9, 12:17 PM

Poll: » The iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls 2nd Season Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 28, 2015

77 by HibiChika »»
Jan 8, 12:49 PM

Poll: » The iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 16, 2015

88 by Destroyer31 »»
Jun 20, 2023 12:13 AM

Poll: » The iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls 2nd Season Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 11, 2015

56 by MadanielFL »»
May 4, 2023 10:32 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.