Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The Heroic Legend of Arslan
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jun 30, 2016 8:58 AM

Jul 2015
Epic sword fight, that was great !
Jul 14, 2016 10:31 AM
May 2015
I hope Ecbatana's arc will end soon and see Arslan be the next King.
Sep 7, 2016 8:29 PM

Mar 2015
ichii_1 said:
That fight was GOOD :O
But Daryun didn't have his preferred weapon, so he would have lost eventually.

Mroujeee said:
Oh religion how i hate it burning knowledge. All men arel equal but if you don't follow our god we will kill you

If you think all religion is like that, then your even more retarded than that bastard bodin.
you're*.........
Sep 7, 2016 10:11 PM

Sep 2013
Wicked_Edward said:
ichii_1 said:
That fight was GOOD :O
But Daryun didn't have his preferred weapon, so he would have lost eventually.

If you think all religion is like that, then your even more retarded than that bastard bodin.
you're*.........

merriam-webster

Simple Definition of your
—used to refer to any person or to people in general

dictionary
(used informally to indicate things of a particular type)
Sep 7, 2016 11:29 PM

Mar 2015
ichii_1 said:
Wicked_Edward said:
you're*.........

merriam-webster

Simple Definition of your
—used to refer to any person or to people in general

dictionary
(used informally to indicate things of a particular type)

Um, who are you trying to correct here? Learn the proper use of grammar before you call someone retarded.
Oct 28, 2016 1:32 AM

Mar 2012
Well this anime sure is going hard with the extremist religious people. Not the author's first time either, makes me wonder if he just isn't fond of religion in general lol.

Rasco said:
Ah Shit another overpowered enemy, not even two on one could scratch the masked guy -______-

The mask was suppressing his OPness, Daryum dun goofed.
Dec 20, 2016 1:32 PM

Dec 2015
Please tell me Etoile is a girl so I can commence shipping.
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Jan 22, 2017 8:15 AM

Oct 2015
"Read that and study the Faith of << Sacred Ignorance >>"
Great, I'll try thanks.

Does anyone know when prince Zuko escaped Avatar?
Feb 2, 2017 3:39 PM

Dec 2012
The fat King trying to smash the milf.

Gieve still trying to smash. I would, too.

Elam remembering when he almost pleased yaoi fans.

The fated reunion. Arslan and Etoile.

The fated meeting. Daryun vs. Hermes.

DAT BURN!

Would make a Zuko joke, but as we all know...Arslan came first.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Mar 16, 2017 7:19 PM
Aug 2014
Etoile certainly drank the religion Kool-Aid; she sounded completely of her rocker to me.

Just a couple of episodes ago Daryan and Narsus were spoken of as master fighters and now they can't even beat Hermes 2 on 1?
Jun 28, 2017 8:31 AM

Aug 2013
Etoile seems like a girl to me. I hope that is the case. Arslan x Etoile maybe??

Lustanians are a bunch of fanatics. They're simply justifying their aggression and ignorance with religion. 'Sacred Ignorance' is the origin of their religion name. Really?? That Lustanian priest needs to die.

That fight between Daryun and Silver Mask was epic.

Jan 3, 2018 12:07 PM

May 2015
Fat King has no chance scroing the queen. :D

Nice swordfight at the end of episode.
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Mar 5, 2018 11:25 PM

Apr 2011
Burning those texts...I thought Pars is bad with their slavery but Lusitanians are a bunch of monkeys. Their the worse.

Nov 20, 2018 2:43 PM
Aug 2012
Any religious fanatics are evil by default- it's true and it was proved in our history numerous times... Also, Daryun and Narsus combo seem hot, powerful and funny at the same time! Good episode!
Apr 4, 2020 5:25 AM

Jul 2016
Lorezhno said:
Etoile certainly drank the religion Kool-Aid; she sounded completely of her rocker to me.

Just a couple of episodes ago Daryan and Narsus were spoken of as master fighters and now they can't even beat Hermes 2 on 1?

sacred ignorance.

fucking lol.
Oct 29, 2021 5:16 AM

Oct 2016
Man,that archpriest guy is getting on my nerves.He has an overwhelming flatness to his character and yet i care enough to hate him.I hope Daryun takes care of him in the near-hopefully-future.I don't agree with Daryun's diagnosis about Lusitanians during that book burning scene.I think the fact that they've distrubited that book to even low ranking members of their society tells a lot about their scholarly capabilities.They've probably succumbed to a some kind of regressive era,one or two generations at best.I wish the show can explore the intrigues of that society tbh,probably not going to but still.
May 23, 2023 7:09 AM

Dec 2020
As expected it was a burn mark. The fear of fire gave it away previously.

Sounds like more holy war ignorance from the blonde kid but it is not like pars is better
Sep 23, 2023 3:33 PM
Aug 2022
That burnt up freak is a beast. Handling two monsters at the same time.
Feb 24, 9:28 AM

Feb 2012
The Lusitanian King is so infatuated with the Parsian Queen that he's willing to look past her different faith and make her his empress, but it's also quite practical; keeping a symbol of Pars alive is the key to conquering with less effort if he were an all-out zealot like the archpriest. A religious fanatic, he burns the preserved culture, art and scientific knowledge of Pars and a soldier who suggests at least keeping the medical text. Such a grave insult to the people of Pars will never get them on their side. Such a tragedy especially angers future court-painter Narsus.

Caring so much for religious purity, the archpriest is contrasted with another devout follower of Yaldabaoth, the slave-turned-soldier Etoile, who does not tolerate the soldiers in his unit abusing the locals.
Meeting Arslan again for the first time in years, Etoile been indoctrinated with widely exaggerated descriptions of Arslan and Andragoras, not realising that Arslan is that "spoiled rich kid" right in front of him. Last time Arslan thought the Lusitanians were better off as slaves, while now he agrees with freeing them, he still sees the contradiction of the faith of Yaldabaoth advocating for equality yet waging war against those who don't believe. "He's not my friend" lol. Last time, Elam escaped because Etoile was faced with the slaves that Lusitania did not yet free.
Etoile has no answer but to give his acquaintance a holy book.

Daryun is a name to be feared, the tag team of himself and Narsus easily counter the traitors who are without Kharlan. Engaged in an epic fight with Silver Mask, the burn on his face is seen in full. A memory of what Andragoras did to him?

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Arslan Senki (TV) Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 26, 2015

160 by Ba-Cii10 »»
Apr 30, 3:19 AM

Poll: » Arslan Senki (TV) Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 19, 2015

174 by Ba-Cii10 »»
Apr 29, 4:43 PM

Poll: » Arslan Senki (TV) Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Apr 12, 2015

237 by Ba-Cii10 »»
Apr 29, 4:09 PM

Poll: » Arslan Senki (TV) Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Tyrel - Apr 5, 2015

326 by Ba-Cii10 »»
Apr 29, 3:41 PM

Poll: » Arslan Senki (TV) Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 14, 2015

102 by Fortress_Maximus »»
Mar 4, 5:03 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.