Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 29, 2015 2:12 AM

May 2014
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Ahh, it's so heartwarming but it was not cheesy for me. :I
7/10
Jul 31, 2015 9:05 PM

Nov 2011
That was underwhelming.
Jul 31, 2015 9:10 PM
Content Admin
Overkilled Red

Aug 2013
Open ending and barely any substance. Terrible for a finale. Big shame since first chapter actually showed some promise.

Jul 31, 2015 9:40 PM

Oct 2014
The entire series had a really calm sort of atmosphere. No drama, no suspense, and I guess, no real climax. But I actually enjoyed it anyway. Sometimes you need something relaxing. 7/10 as well.
Aug 1, 2015 1:52 AM

Feb 2014
It wasnt the worst I've seen but it didnt really have anything that made it stand out either.

7/10. No drama or suspense or really even a love triangle.
Aug 2, 2015 1:25 AM

Oct 2014
Ended up being a simple slice of life. While underwhelming it was well executed, I think a lot of the issue was expecting something a bit heavier. Sweet but not spectacular. Still glad I ran across it though, so I'd say it was quite successful.
Apr 2, 2016 10:43 AM

Aug 2006
This manga had a lot of potential so it was disappointing to see everything squeezed into 3 chapters. It was a simple story but the issues surrounding the trio was far from simple. I was glad to see the main girl unknowingly helping the guys move on from the dead sister but there was just so much more exploring to do with the trio's relationship.
Jul 11, 2016 5:19 AM

May 2016
One would think that this story is about first love, a typical shoujo manga. However, it has a deeper meaning, I think. The 3 protagonists move on from where they were in the beginning. Moka finds friends and accepts her status as a repeater. Den moves on from his sister’s death and opens his heart for romantic love. Aki becomes able to communicate with females, does not avoid Den’s house and visits the other Moka’s home altar. At first I thought the story would have a love triangle but the fact that the two boys acted so intimate towards new Moka is due to her personality resemblance to Den’s sister. I think Aki truly loved the other Moka and still grieves immensely (T_T).
Aug 13, 2017 11:30 PM

Jul 2012
It's cute but there's not much develop with the second boy, the one that didn't end up with her. I wish it was longer because like @windmillness said, there's deeper meanings. I felt like they just cut it off at Moka and black haired guy ending up together but there could have been more to it.

6/10

Also, I have no clue where "Kirakira to Yoru ni Furu" is... I'll put it as Completed 4/4 anyways...

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sunrise! Chapter 1 Discussion

Vindstot - Feb 21, 2015

4 by Mayuka »»
Aug 13, 2017 11:21 PM

Poll: » Sunrise! Chapter 2 Discussion

Stark700 - May 4, 2015

2 by inzaratha »»
May 5, 2015 1:15 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.