Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Attack on Titan: No Regrets
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]
Dec 21, 2020 6:41 AM

Aug 2018
Very dark episode but perfectly understandable for such awesome OVA, the scene showing Levi staring at his lost best friends just hits in the feels.

Him butchering the titan and making sure it doesn't get slow death was just pure art.

I'm very grateful that these two episodes explained what Levi went throught, realising that he lost everything he had left before deciding to follow Erwin on a mission to save humanity.

Dec 21, 2020 10:30 PM

Jul 2020
Woah one of the most gruesome episodes of AOT I’ve seen, gotta give credit to the VA of Levi and the OST.
Jan 9, 2021 8:20 AM

Sep 2011
wow, wasn't expecting Levi had a backstory like this. I thought it'd be more related with his Ackerman ancestry but still, this was the best OVA episode of the show so far...
Feb 28, 2021 8:07 AM

Mar 2013
Honestly kinda disappointed with Levi's backstory, its a very basic and predictable one. I can see the tragedy of two of his friends dying brutally from the moment they were introduced. So not shocked at all eventhough the death are brutal than I expected.

Levi's one of my favorite chracter in the series and I expect better backstory but it is what it is. The trusting my friends scene is the almost exact same scene with when Eren believe the Levi's squad member scene.
Apr 6, 2021 6:34 AM
Jan 2010
Knew they were gonna die the moment they appeared on screen. Would be cool if their bodies had been there in the first episode of the main show.
May 30, 2021 2:43 AM

Jan 2020
It was predictable & I knew his friends were going to die from the beginning (as well as Erwin's plan) but it was still enjoyable nonetheless.
3099May 30, 2021 2:48 AM
Jul 8, 2021 10:30 AM

Jun 2020
Even though they lived underground they still had a lot of potentials even just living underground and they continued to plan on taking out Erwin

It's their first time going out of the walls and they look like they were far from amateurs, Even from their first titan kill they did it swiftly

Damn blurs no mercy they showed the gruesome part of them being killed by that titan, Levi's skills are insane no wonder he's the best, So he experienced misery this day forward and kept going, Love to hear Great Escape again.
Oct 23, 2021 10:13 AM
Nov 2020
Levi just wanted to have a good life with his best friends but he got this...
R.I.P ISABEL & FARLAN.
Dec 23, 2021 12:08 AM

Jul 2021
This has gotta be the most traumatic episode I've ever seen in AOT. Literally his close buds died over a titan and the amount of enraging and integrity that Levi was shown when avenging them was giving me the feels and in the end, he couldn't revive his buds and keep his heads up and keep on fighting till the end!
"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

Dec 26, 2021 8:29 AM

Oct 2021
Damn! i didnt expect them to die this soon and the way they died was saddest thing to watch. Levi going insane after death of his friends and killing titan with his deadly moves was too much for me.
I wish i could rate it more than 10/10.
Dec 28, 2021 5:14 AM

Jul 2021
Not gonna lie I 100% expected Isable and other guy to die. I think this is the event Petra(?) was talking about earlier with Eren in that castle cleaning scene. This incident transformed Levi. This was the incident which caused Levi to think that whether we belive in ourselves or our comrades, the outcome is still mysterious. Whatever decision we take, the outcome will always remain uncertain and mysterious.

I can finally start watching season 2, really excited.

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Jan 10, 2022 5:57 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Yeah, yeah, i can see the parallel between Eren and Levi here. Also, holy shit, never expect Tsuda also involved on these behind that section commander person. Damn ova. Levi story always welcome, even if its outcome kinda predictable, but the plotting make me intense. So, its indeed lot more enjoyable than the first one. I rate this at 7. One more ova binge before i go to the second one.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jan 14, 2022 5:47 AM

Dec 2020
OH FUCKKK ITS THAT PART. THE ONE WHERE ITS ONE OF LEVI'S COOLEST MOMENTS BUT WITH THE SADDEST REASON TOO. "no one will know what'll happen" just like how eren trusted his friends and got them killed, levi did the exact same thing here too. its not their fault, at all which makes it just more.. UGH!#!#!#!;_ THAT. i cant even word it

kamiya hiroshi so fucked up for doing that part so well, literally how is this man so good
Jan 29, 2022 10:43 PM

Dec 2009
I would have liked a bit more depth and insight to Levi's mentality/character from his past and how he grew up without Kenny, pretty cool to see how he was blackmailed by Lovof to destroy a wrongdoing proof letter for Zachary from Erwin by killing him, and how he was ultimately recruited into the Scouts Regiment as a previous thug with his crimes being ignored, to in the end putting his trust in him after his friend's death from seeing that Erwin has a convinction to his goal, even though nothing is certain to the lives of humanity.

Sad to see his comrades dead. Isabel was cute. Levi's clean addiction was hilarious. Overall pretty good story. 7/10.
I've never read the source visual novel, but this was entertaining. Fairly good original story written by Gun Snark. Fortunately it was supervised by Isayama.
Jun 5, 2022 6:47 AM
Jul 2018
Anyone know what time the dub episode drops?
Jun 24, 2022 2:32 PM

Jul 2019
I waited years upon years for an English dub release of these OVA's and now they're here. Dub was peak as usual.
Dec 23, 2022 11:27 PM
Dec 2022
THIS IS MASTERPIECE !!!
Mar 14, 2023 10:28 PM
Apr 2021
Goosebumps, this episode was so sad. 
How Levi knew they weren't capable of surviving
against the titans, but he trusted his friends.
Seeing Levi go berserk, just wow. 
I surely thought he would be too stunned to
do anything, but no. Levi avenged his friends.
Mar 24, 2023 11:59 AM

Sep 2019
How did Hanji get into survey corps? I hope to have a chance to know.
Now Levi is Eren, and Farlan is Armin?
The plot is so good and deep. I'm surprised that. Even better than season 1.
Erwin, Levi, wow the show is so amazing
All the characters shine. I thought I was watching a movie.
I'm wondering, even though Levi is cool, except for Isabel because she's childish, why does Farlan keep trying to prove he's good to Levi? Farlan didn't dream of joining survey corps? He just wanted to get to the surface.
Damn... sobbing piano sound
Mar 30, 2023 9:20 AM
Dec 2017
Excellent episode
I finally see some emotions from Levi. Fear of losing part of his family / friends, trust or doubt, search of freedom.
In two episodes, I got some tears (instead of Marco and others in S1) , very dramatic OAV.
Dat Levi's fury, damn too strong.
Now, I know more about the relation between Levi and Erwin.
FmapkmnMar 30, 2023 9:32 AM
Apr 13, 2023 3:17 AM
Aug 2022
so the hostage dude is ded i believe
Apr 29, 2023 1:13 PM

Nov 2010
So, that's what happened to those two. I did expect it. I was hoping I was wrong, though. It's no wonder Levi hasn't mentioned them since. It's sad to watch Isabel wave at Levi for the last time.
Levi's rage mode is so badass! I've never seen him fight at 100% before. He took down that aberrant like nothing.
I wonder if that other cute chick with the twin pigtails hairstyle also died. What a waste of fine meat!
May 15, 2023 8:07 AM

Apr 2023
I used to hate Levi but after this episode he became one of my favorite characters

erixqhJun 18, 2023 9:01 AM
Oct 12, 2023 9:55 AM
May 2023
Review en ESP/ENG

Very good episode, now we know where Levi's phrase about trusting others or yourself comes from, even so, no one knows the final result. The animation in the part of Levi seeing his companions and the music was incredible, interesting that Levi decided to follow Erwin because of something that he can see and he cannot. Goodbye Farlan and Isabel

Muy buen episodio, ahora ya sabemos de donde viene la frase de Levi de confiar en otros o en ti mismo, aun asi el resultado final nadie lo sabe. La animacion en la parte de Levi viendo a sus compañeros y la musica fue increible, interesante que Levi decidio seguirlo a Erwin por algo que este puede ver y el no. Adios Farlan y Isabel
Nov 1, 2023 2:37 PM

Jan 2013
[Re-Watching]

Some great character development going into the minds of Erwin and Levi, what their relationship is and why they do what they do.
Seeing this makes the scene in Season 1 a lot more impactful too, the moment between Levi and Eren where he had to decide whether to trust the group or changing into his Titan form to challenge Annie.
Dec 2, 2023 5:29 AM

Mar 2021
Levi, as a rookie, performed admirably. It's a pity he had to lose the friend he loved so much. When he fought the titan, his emotions were intense.
Dec 30, 2023 2:07 AM

Jul 2021
A very emotional episode, i feel really bad for Levi.

As always, Erwin is amazing when hes on screen.

I really thought they wouldve all went after Erwin together, but i was wrong.

In the end im glad Levi put his trust in Erwin.

8/10

Feb 24, 4:22 AM
Jul 2023
حلقة رائعة خصوصا سيناريو النهابة الدي فسر الكثير عن ليفاي
Mar 6, 7:42 PM
Jul 2023
Well, that was traumatic
Props for WIT not holding back on the censoring, the deaths of his friends hit so much harder when shown the absolutely disgusting states of their bodies. This is a rare case of Gore being used correctly. Levi’s voice actor went NUTS this episode. Wonderful work. The image of Isabelle’s head still haunts me
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: Kuinaki Sentaku Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 7, 2014

169 by Apreggi »»
Mar 5, 10:15 PM

» LOL Attack on Titan Shoujo

sekai-no-seigi - Nov 9, 2015

32 by removed-user »»
Nov 14, 2022 4:01 PM

Poll: » Have most Attack on Titan viewers seen this before?

Erebus_Akeldama - Jan 8, 2022

17 by removed-user »»
Jun 5, 2022 6:17 AM

» Where to watch new episode?

Vyrath - Apr 9, 2015

2 by BCDragoon7 »»
Dec 26, 2021 2:14 PM

» about farlan and isabel (spoilers for chapter 139 of the manga and the end of the ova)

Leoradiuju2004 - Apr 19, 2021

8 by ManWild »»
Apr 20, 2021 4:50 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.