Forum Settings
Forums
New
Dec 3, 2009 3:42 AM

Sep 2009
For the last 2 weeks I've had at least 1 dream a night.
Do you have any?
Ones you can remember when you wake up, or
Lucid-dreams/WILD-dreams?
If so, post them here!

Don't post bullshit dreams you've made up, be honest.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Dec 3, 2009 3:44 AM

Mar 2009
I've had lots of Death Note-related dreams. One of them included Light cutting off someone's head and I was watching that.
Dec 3, 2009 4:13 AM

Jul 2009
I've a dream of my high school's day..but it's altered with my comrades in college too..i use my uniform..and goes to school and studying you know like usual, and then i woke up..i had almost the same dream this last week
Dec 3, 2009 4:22 AM

Jul 2008
This is why I keep a dream diary.

It's not so much reading it than just writing it down. That in itself makes me remember it forever.

That being said, I can't tell you because they're not G rated (I've had a few LotGH ones).
LEGENDOFTHEGALACTICHEROESLEGENDOFTHEGALACTI
Dec 3, 2009 4:26 AM

Jul 2009
I can lucid dream, sometimes usually whenever I want. But then sometimes in my dream I suddenly don't control it as well anymore and then my mind decides to put me somewhere else, like change the circumstance in the dream, and at some point I usually gain more control, but I am always aware it is a dream. The control part is what varies.

Powered by hinatachan - TaigaForum
Dec 3, 2009 4:29 AM

Aug 2009
Hmm, I should make a dream diary, would be interesting to read my previous dreams and such.

I think the wildest dream I've ever had was being a gay male and having kinky rough sex with a feminine gay male. Sorry if it was too much info. Dx

I rarely have nightmares and I've yet to have a scary as shit nightmare where I wake up in the middle of the night.
Dec 3, 2009 5:01 AM

Dec 2007
We've had this thread already.

But tonight I dreamed someone had picked exactly the same wods for my orthopedics procedure and delivered it first.
Waratte Oemashou Sore ha Chiisana Inori
Dec 3, 2009 5:02 AM

Aug 2009
Shizu_dark said:

I think the wildest dream I've ever had was being a gay male and having kinky rough sex with a feminine gay male. Sorry if it was too much info. Dx

and how long did it take for you to wake up and realize that dream was real?
Dec 3, 2009 5:03 AM

Oct 2009
Aeiou said:
.This is why I keep a dream diary.

i shld try that, thx for the idea ^^
Dec 3, 2009 5:17 AM

Jan 2009
pipedreams said:
For the last 2 weeks I've had at least 1 dream a night.
Do you have any?
Ones you can remember when you wake up, or
Lucid-dreams/WILD-dreams?
If so, post them here!

Don't post bullshit dreams you've made up, be honest.
eww you hang around GD?
Needs more Drill Hair.
Dec 3, 2009 7:44 AM

Apr 2009
My dreams never make any sense and I rarely am able to control them.

Last night I remember dreaming about a being in a grocery store and there was a girl I liked in there so I kept following her around. It's kind of foggy for the rest. But then later I was driving and a girl on a bike came by and asked if I needed any company...she didn't look like a prostitute but you never know.
Dec 3, 2009 8:04 AM

Dec 2009
Last night I had a dream about being chased by zombies...oh my goooooooood...all night long....I've tought I will never see daylight...damn you horror movies...
Anime Tops, Anime Reviews, Manga Reviews, Movie Reviews, Music Reviews, TV Series Reviews, Comic Books Reviews, Books Reviews, Drawings, Fan Art, Cosplay, Funny Videos
>>> http://thesquabnest.com/ <<<

My YouTube Channel
>>> https://www.youtube.com/user/squabanime <<<
Dec 3, 2009 8:26 AM

Jan 2009
I never remember mine. I go to sleep and wake up.

Dec 3, 2009 11:56 AM

Aug 2009
I would love to be able to lucid dream, but I can't, and my dreams are so random.
The most recent dream I had was that I was part of a computer game I recently played... it was quite odd.
I go through periods of having dreams every night (these usually last about a week) and then I won't have another one for a couple of months. I don't get it...
Dec 3, 2009 12:41 PM
Oct 2009
I don't remember them anymore.
Dec 3, 2009 12:45 PM

Mar 2008
I haven't had a dream in a long time.
Though I heard from someone that though you may not remember if you dreamt something, for sure, you have dreamt SOMETHING.
You just don't remember it coz' of something about the human mind/memories.
EH.

Anyhowz, I can't remember what I dreamt about this couple of weeks,
but if I do, I'll be sure to mention it here.
No extremely WILD dreams though. Ahaha x3
I think O__o
Dec 3, 2009 12:51 PM

Jun 2009
I had a dream about big bird look alike, with a detachable head. And the body can transform into a flying tube that "eats" people and brings them back to his den which was actually full of candy and other sweet stuff in jars. Oh and did I mention his feathers can detache and fly around themselves, all drone-like. And they return to fuel up on his jelly like skin. Yeah... There was some plot that built up to that point, but this is what I remember. I think it abducted me...
Dec 3, 2009 2:20 PM

Dec 2008
I always have the same type of dreams: Lost in a city, Subway, School, Hotel, Giant building.

And those dreams are always a mix of many places I visited and they're always way bigger than in real life.
Dec 3, 2009 3:01 PM

Oct 2009
Gunther75 said:
I never remember mine. I go to sleep and wake up.

Same, it happens often to me. Rarely I might have a dream about being a pirate in One Piece, or being in the mafia in Katekyo Hitman Reborn! If only they happened more often.. xP

" ... carpenters fashion wood; wise people fashion themselves" - Buddhism
Dec 3, 2009 3:26 PM

Aug 2007
Last night dreamed I was working on one of my projects, it's one of those very boring dreams I have sometimes, almost felt like I was actually working! And the most annoying is that when I woke up I kept trying to remember what I did in the dream and I couldn't fall asleep.

Having dreams about things that worry me is a frequent thing. That and very weird dreams that make me wonder how on earth did I had such a weird dream, but I prefer to keep those to myself.
Dec 3, 2009 3:36 PM

Oct 2008
Recently had a dream where I remember thinking something with Jigoku Shoujo - in the dream, that is.
行けー幼子兵器!あれは木端微塵に粉砕しろ!
Dec 3, 2009 3:50 PM

Aug 2009
leopardskin said:
Shizu_dark said:

and how long did it take for you to wake up and realize that dream was real?
Not long, man now you make me wish it happened again. Good job. ):
Dec 3, 2009 3:55 PM

Jun 2008
Shizu_dark said:

Someone is watching too much yaoi.

I dream often but i usually forget them a little after. Even after i wake up i only remember pieces of them.
There are a few that i can't forget but am bored to describe now and they are usually scary.
A strange thing is a feeling of familiarity that i sometimes have while seeing certain dreams. I feel like it's something i dreamed before. It's like am thinking. "O! yeah i know this dream".
It makes me wonder if we really are able to watch the same dream in different nights or after a long time.
Dec 3, 2009 5:18 PM

Aug 2009
Monad said:
Shizu_dark said:

Someone is watching too much yaoi.
I tend to have dreams of the last thing I watch or play. I wanted to watch a different anime right after that certain anime cause I knew someshit like that would happen, but goddamn sleep got the best of me.
Dec 3, 2009 5:21 PM

Jun 2008
Once when I was a kid, I dreamt I was swinging on our school swing set, then I jumped off, and a weird portal showed up right in front of me. So I unknowingly ended up jumping into it.

For some reason, I never forgot that dream.
Dec 3, 2009 8:32 PM

Dec 2009
I had a dream a while back where I was with this girl I went to high school with in a room. She had a human face but the body of a blanket. She talked for a little while then we had sex, even though it was a blanket which still haunts me. I actually added her on facebook the next day. Still haven't told her why I added her though. This dream still creeps me out, whats worse is that it wasn't even that bad for a sheet of wool.
My Nuts Jumble.
Dec 3, 2009 8:34 PM
Aug 2009
All my favorite dreams relate to Pokemon.
Dec 3, 2009 8:49 PM

Nov 2009
you had plenty of dreams, the thing is your forgot most of them.

I had a dream that myanimelist had a search function.
Dec 3, 2009 8:58 PM

Jan 2009
I had a musical dream once. I dreamed that I went through my entire day to the tune of the first opening to One Piece.

Seriously. It was bad ass.
Dec 3, 2009 11:11 PM

Apr 2007
krustable said:
but recently i had a dream that i had an extra sibling, took me till the afternoon after i woke up to find out it was a dream

This part of our dreaming, the ability of our mind to suspend disbelief without us knowing, has always been one of the more fascinating aspects of dreaming to me. Just the other day I was sitting around the house, somewhat sleepily but still awake, and thinking about the 1984 U.S. presidential election for some reason or the other. I was thinking about the economy, and Reagan's assassination attempt, and the state of the Cold War, and then suddenly the following sentence distinctly popped into my mind:

"I am so glad Reagan was able to beat Lando Calrissian in the election. That guy couldn't even run his Cloud City without it being taken over by the Empire."

And then there was a pause and it hit me that "Wait a minute, he was a fictional character -- he couldn't have been a candidate in the election." But for a good ten to fifteen seconds my "awake" mind was extolling Reagan's victory over Lando as if it had really happened.

I can imagine what probably occurred: at some point, as my mind was drifting, I was thinking Reagan -- Cold War -- Evil Empire speech -- Empire from SW -- takes over places -- Cloud City -- Lando . . . and then suddenly the connection was made (apologies to James Burke.)

The point of all of this is that there apparently is some "switch" or other mechanism within our minds which causes our reasoning centers to disallow obviously wrong information and allows the fantastical to become ordinary, or, as the depth psychologists might say, allows the unconscious part of our psyche to creep out of the shadows and assume majority control without us realizing. This "line" that we all cross nightly (unless you have nothing but lucid dreams) is a simultaneously amazing and frightening concept for, as we most often do not realize we have crossed it in our dreams, perhaps there are other "lines", more subtle ones, that we cross in our waking lives without even knowing it. Oneironauts all, we are.
Dec 3, 2009 11:54 PM

Sep 2009
managaman said:
I had a dream that myanimelist had a search function.

Yeah see I did that but I only put Dream in the box, not the plural.
If I put "Dreams V.7" as the topic title, no one would say shit about it already being posted.. In the end no one really cares, they're still posting here.
Dec 3, 2009 11:59 PM

Oct 2008
A few days ago I dreamt that my friends from the past tortured me and nearly killed me. The dream ended with me begging for them to call an ambulance...
Dec 4, 2009 12:01 AM

Jan 2009
so i've had this recurring nightmare...um it's really stupid but It scares the giblets out of me. I have braces...and so in my nightmare all the brackets of my braces are inexplicably coming off and I'm like freeeaking out because I don't know why they are all falling off.

Dec 4, 2009 12:40 AM

Apr 2009
I never have dreams about "sex" or "violence".

I am obsessed with dreaming because I love my dreams..

The main dreams I have are me on trekking adventures, or trying to capture the attention of the many people I like..this could be pretending to get hurt to get their attention, or going on big epic adventures to try and find them.

I have had 3 dreams this week about this person I like.

I love my dreams :)
Dec 4, 2009 12:57 AM

Sep 2008
99% of mine are usually about sex, or robots, or robot sex?

But I always love the dreams I have after I play an addictive game and start playing it in my head.
It doesn't think, it doesn't feel, it doesn't laugh or cry..... All it does from dusk till dawn is make the soldiers die.
Dec 4, 2009 1:10 AM

Jun 2009
I had some pretty wild afterglow dream earlier this week. It was my first time sleeping after an acid trip, so I was out cold for a good eight hours seamlessly. I had the weirdest, most colorful dream that felt like ten eternities. I can't possibly explain it all in one reasonable sized post, but it was in a nutshell me watching myself and a bunch of strange creatures that were mixtures of friends, family, monsters, animals, and wild colors go on a quest that didn't seem to have a point other than to tour my mind for years and years.
I like dreaming. I've read up a bit on lucid dreaming, how to stimulate it and learn to control it and all. It's pretty wicked, I wanna try and get some practice with it over my break. Controlling my own dreams would be beautiful.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines!
Dec 6, 2009 6:34 PM

Dec 2009
Jigero said:

But I always love the dreams I have after I play an addictive game and start playing it in my head.

Made me cry.
My Nuts Jumble.
Dec 6, 2009 7:13 PM

Sep 2008
JumblyNuts said:
Jigero said:

Made me cry.

What can i say, I'm a horny technophilliac....
It doesn't think, it doesn't feel, it doesn't laugh or cry..... All it does from dusk till dawn is make the soldiers die.
Dec 6, 2009 7:33 PM

Oct 2009
Jigero said:

Er... Can't say I relate o.O

I've had dreams about anime... And on seperate dreams, sex, and even some violence. Rated R dreams, eh? xD

" ... carpenters fashion wood; wise people fashion themselves" - Buddhism
Dec 6, 2009 11:36 PM

Jun 2009
Well most recently i had one about where the girl i like, was not wearing a bra while we were in school and she bent over i could see everything and i was like im sorry i didnt mean to see that and she was like its not like you dont see that before and then she was like he's my boyfriend ro one of her friends. I cant remember what happen but right before i wake up i was about to fight a guy that idk and feeling it were here fault. Pretty crazy dream.
Dec 7, 2009 4:39 AM

Jul 2008
faceless-code said:
Well most recently i had one about where the girl i like, was not wearing a bra while we were in school and she bent over i could see everything and i was like im sorry i didnt mean to see that and she was like its not like you dont see that before and then she was like he's my boyfriend ro one of her friends. I cant remember what happen but right before i wake up i was about to fight a guy that idk and feeling it were here fault. Pretty crazy dream.

Quite possibly the worst attempt at a wet dream.
Dec 7, 2009 5:43 AM

Jan 2009
I have dreams every second day of the week and most of them involve me in location with my college and old schools fused together. I'm normally with my friends in strange scenarios like going to the cinema when no one else is there and somehow ending up in a completely different location. My dreams are odd and always connect to what I'm doing in the real world.
Dec 7, 2009 12:16 PM

Dec 2008
You know, I don't think I ever had a wet dream. Is this normal?
Dec 7, 2009 1:06 PM

Sep 2008
Cowabunga said:
You know, I don't think I ever had a wet dream. Is this normal?

Naw I've never had one either, but I don't think I'm normal XD
Dec 7, 2009 1:12 PM

Aug 2009
Ok, I know I said the other day that I hardly remember them.
But I remember last night's, it was about me being with the guy I like. I don't think I've ever been so depressed to wake up in my life.
Dec 7, 2009 2:09 PM

May 2008
You guys don't have wet dreams cause you're fapping everyday.

Dec 7, 2009 2:17 PM

Sep 2008
corbenic said:

is that a bad thing? frankly I rather control my bodily functions, not have them be surprises....
Dec 7, 2009 2:23 PM

Jan 2009
corbenic said:

it helps you expand your horizons.

never had'em either btw.
Dec 7, 2009 2:26 PM

May 2008
I'm not judging, I'm providing an explanation.

Dec 7, 2009 2:59 PM

Aug 2008
I sometime have good dreams and bad dreams and good dreams and bad dreams mixed in together I had dreams I can fly and other where I'm driving a vehicle (which i never did and don't know how in real life) and dreams of running along a road in the middle of nowhere while its dark ' and a road where theirs houses and other stuff etc
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.