Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Feb 4, 2015 1:37 AM

Oct 2013
Catchthefox said:

You know i cuold tell you a bit about these things. The thins is that there is no ghosts and possesions. People who are "possesed" have their bioenergy distorted or lowered dramatically. When that hapens other energies from the world can come in and come out of your body whenever they want. That makes your consiousness to shut down and subconsciuos starts dominating.

You cuold call subconsious a dreaming land which draws all information from the world. So as a result body absorbs bad and good energies and those energies can be in a body for quite awhile. There is a global mind - human thoughts in energy form or level. From these you get people tell you things which they never have known. Their weird movements may come from energies overflowing their body.

There is a lot of energies in the world, global mind is just one of them. As i said before there is good and bad (or negative energies). So you tell that there could be even a positive effect but as long as there is more bad energy... possesions are much more often than miracles.

So that's basiclly it. Energy is tricky thing..
Dude....
Feb 4, 2015 3:23 AM

Jan 2015
I went to youtube and typed rebecca black
i clicked Friday official video
i cant sleep for days because it was horrifying
the end
Twitter and it's consequences had been a disaster for the human race
Feb 4, 2015 7:26 AM

Jan 2015
silmaril said:
Catchthefox said:

You know i cuold tell you a bit about these things. The thins is that there is no ghosts and possesions. People who are "possesed" have their bioenergy distorted or lowered dramatically. When that hapens other energies from the world can come in and come out of your body whenever they want. That makes your consiousness to shut down and subconsciuos starts dominating.

You cuold call subconsious a dreaming land which draws all information from the world. So as a result body absorbs bad and good energies and those energies can be in a body for quite awhile. There is a global mind - human thoughts in energy form or level. From these you get people tell you things which they never have known. Their weird movements may come from energies overflowing their body.

There is a lot of energies in the world, global mind is just one of them. As i said before there is good and bad (or negative energies). So you tell that there could be even a positive effect but as long as there is more bad energy... possesions are much more often than miracles.

So that's basiclly it. Energy is tricky thing..
Dude....

Quite a story i made up, right? :D
[/center] [/center]
Feb 4, 2015 7:26 AM

Jan 2015
Remv_quevav said:
I went to youtube and typed rebecca black
i clicked Friday official video
i cant sleep for days because it was horrifying
the end

Friday op
[/center] [/center]
Feb 4, 2015 12:08 PM

Nov 2014
This thread is so spooky
Feb 4, 2015 12:10 PM

Jan 2015
KawaiiWeeabz said:
This thread is so spooky

You like it? :D
[/center] [/center]
Feb 4, 2015 12:11 PM
Oct 2014
KawaiiWeeabz said:
This thread is so spooky

It's haunted. I hope you did bring the bible.

Feb 4, 2015 12:12 PM

Aug 2013
KawaiiWeeabz said:
This thread is so spooky

not even close....yet

Feb 4, 2015 12:18 PM

May 2014
I might as well post a true story that happened to me since I dont have any fake ones.

It happened back in October when I was on a school trip to an island west of Ireland, this island was covered by fields and cliffs but it had a very small population, so it was twilight and we were walking through a ghost town where all the inhabitants had died during the great famine, it was full moon and we were taking a path across the town towards our bus and I was stuck at the back, I turned around and behind me it was getting close to dark at the end of the field (no street lights), sometime during this I spotted a shape amid the field at the end and it seemed to be a woman with a pram, my friends also saw it but we were too scared to approach it, I guess it was just the shadows or something but it seemed to start getting much closer to us to we decided to run, probably was nothing, probably.
I've been here way too long...
Feb 4, 2015 12:21 PM

Jan 2015
Spooks_McBones said:
KawaiiWeeabz said:
This thread is so spooky

not even close....yet

That's what we needed for this thread! Lmao :D
[/center] [/center]
Feb 4, 2015 12:23 PM

Jan 2015
TheConquerer said:
I might as well post a true story that happened to me since I dont have any fake ones.

It happened back in October when I was on a school trip to an island west of Ireland, this island was covered by fields and cliffs but it had a very small population, so it was twilight and we were walking through a ghost town where all the inhabitants had died during the great famine, it was full moon and we were taking a path across the town towards our bus and I was stuck at the back, I turned around and behind me it was getting close to dark at the end of the field (no street lights), sometime during this I spotted a shape amid the field at the end and it seemed to be a woman with a pram, my friends also saw it but we were too scared to approach it, I guess it was just the shadows or something but it seemed to start getting much closer to us to we decided to run, probably was nothing, probably.

Yeah always tell these words to yourself "it was my imagination" it will keep you sane ^^
[/center] [/center]
Feb 4, 2015 12:33 PM
Oct 2014
TheConquerer said:

The one I posted was actually claimed to be true, I heard that one of my friend who is a younger sister to this sisters in the story.

I have some personal experience, but they aren't much of stories.

Feb 5, 2015 10:48 PM

Jun 2014
Jiischa107 said:
a girl was asked to babysit her neighbours kids.
She went to their house and the parents left.
After putting the kids to bed she went to the parents' room and started watching some tv. She noticed a clown's head on the closet. It looked creepy but she ignored it. The phone rang. It were the parents. They asked how the kids were doing. The girl answered they were asleep. She then asked ''I'm watching tv in your room, is it okay if I put the clowns head that is on the closet away? It scares me a bit.'' It was silent for a few seconds. The parents then said ''please get the kids and leave the house as soon as possible.''

I've had two teachers (one in year 5, other in year 11) tell that story with themselves in place of the babysitter. True story they said.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » is marriage compulsory? ( 1 2 )

FruitPunchBaka - May 10

88 by WaffleMaster89 »»
1 hour ago

» What are you insecure about the most?

Ejrodiew - Apr 30

37 by DesuMaiden »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » is going back in time possible?

FruitPunchBaka - Today

15 by Ex-Aid »»
2 hours ago

» 2023-2024 NBA Season Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

deg - Jun 18, 2023

812 by Hitagi__Furude »»
3 hours ago

» Many COVID experts in Japan harassed after speaking to media, survey shows

Meusnier - May 22

16 by SuperAdventure »»
5 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.