Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 31, 2009 2:30 PM

May 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------

Anime Title: Saint Seiya - The Lost Canvas
Episode Title: Episode 06, "Procession of Funeral Roses"
Aired: Octomber 21, 2009
----------------------------------------

Amazing episode, like prev one.
When i read manga i realy didnt expect the end of minos like this.
In a word these two episodes were so great...
I'd like to rate this episode with 5 points too.

Now lets wait again 2 month for next 2 episode ^_^ sounds pretty bad...
Join now Saint Seiya - The Lost Canvas Fan-Club
Nov 1, 2009 10:44 AM

Mar 2009
Not as good as the previous one. I was a little disappointed with Minos death, to me it was a bit anti-climatic.

Man, two month wait is torture...

Nov 1, 2009 11:26 AM

Jun 2009
the death of the Minos and Albafica!
I dislike the Minos death ( I like him) but this fight is so good, I want see the fight of the Kagaho vs Aldebaran O.o
one of the best fight of the manga!
two month is a long time to wait -.-

Nov 7, 2009 4:28 AM
Jan 2009
Never thought Pisces could turn to be such an epic saint. Great ep, but I still feel like 13 eps will fall a little too short
Nov 7, 2009 3:52 PM

Feb 2008
Damn.. its a draw fight. I agree the fight is kind of anti climatic.
Nov 8, 2009 6:57 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
theanimeis said:
Damn.. its a draw fight. I agree the fight is kind of anti climatic.

Minos is one of the three Judges. He's technically stronger than your average gold saint.

But then, the stronger gold saints haven't made an appearance yet (Asmita, Manigoldo, El Cid, Defteros, etc)

Next episode: Virgo Saint Asmita = pure pwnage, although Asmita is not as badass as Shaka....

I LOVE the ending song.
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Nov 15, 2009 2:18 AM

Dec 2008
Viva la violenceXD
Minos was pure evil but his technique was a bit lame,he just stands there and moved his fingers.
I didn't expect that Albafica would really die

The BGM fits vey well, I can't wait for th next eps.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 30, 2009 1:47 AM

May 2009
Fabienne said:

...I didn't expect that Albafica would really die...

lol ^^ I didnt expect that minos could die from Albafica's hands. anyway pisces was really storng...

cant wait Kagaho's eps...
Join now Saint Seiya - The Lost Canvas Fan-Club
Nov 30, 2009 6:14 AM

Dec 2008
JustLegend said:
Fabienne said:

...I didn't expect that Albafica would really die...

lol ^^ I didnt expect that minos could die from Albafica's hands. anyway pisces was really storng...

cant wait Kagaho's eps...

I've also missed Lelou... eh Kagaho
such a character with this voice is very cool.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 13, 2009 6:55 AM

Oct 2007
I Like this episode. Not sure how strong Minos is but in these 2 episodes he seems to be untouchable by Pisces and Shion. And Pisces was barely stopped him. So I think it is pretty reasonable. Can't wait for the next one.

"A Legend is but a tale of a beautiful lie."
Dec 19, 2009 3:00 PM
Mar 2008
owh man .. this is damn great...!! I like it so much. but can someone tell me why we have to wait for two months for the next eps??
Dec 20, 2009 10:17 AM
Dec 2007
Best ep of the series for now, the end of the fight was great. Lost Canvas succesfully achieves to capture all the overplayed drama and unbelievable (but cool :)) dialogues of the original series after all these years, which is really nice.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.
Jun 10, 2014 5:16 AM

Jun 2012
That fight was AWESOME!! Especially Albafica's black roses. I dont remember Aphrodite's black roses being that powerful. Maybe its just the animation, but that was just damn epic.

Well it looks like Minos will be resurrected. Sorry Albafica your death was basically pointless. And I dont know why Shion and the Pope were surprised by that. They are fighting the lord of the underworld.

Wait a minute. The Elder and the Pope arent the same person?
Sol_OuJun 10, 2014 5:29 AM
May 1, 2015 5:45 AM

Jan 2012
Huhhuh Albafica :( He was such a great saint! ;( And he died for nothing...

Anyway I'm also watching Saint Seiya Soul of Gold and this is so much better oO Animation-wise at the very least ><
May 22, 2017 9:56 AM

Aug 2016
So my thoughts after 6 episodes, i like the characters but the fights not so much. I know this is still shounen but i'd like to see less of those fights and more character development between Alone/Tenma/Sasha because i do like the trio.
Feb 7, 2018 7:25 AM

Jul 2013
You were a true Gold Saint till the end, Albafica. Not even having all your bones broken stopped you from protecting Athena and the world till your last breath. Even if you avoided others due your poisoned blood, you were a kind individual and an exemplar Saint. Goodnight, sweet prince ;_;
I really loved how versatile he was due his multiple rose-themed attacks. It's a pity he had to die in that moment, but at least he passed away like a true boss.

Minos was a formidable foe, but he understimated the cunning and spirit of his opponent, and payed the price for his mistake. The scene when he realizes that Albafica has already defeated him and becomes extremely furious was really well done, I loved it.

Alone, you cheater, reviving all those Specters after the hard work of Albafica and the other Saints, that was a low blow. Good thing that, due Athena's barrier, Minos is going to stay dead (at least, that is the only reason why I can think he didn't revive, since the Specters who formed his group who were revived later were killed outside the Sanctuary, and that was the reason why Alone could returned them from the death, whereas Minos was killed in the place where Sasha's barrier was acting, hence he died for good there).

I was wondering who voiced the girl who lived in the town that Albafica saved, since I thought it was very familiar, then it turns out her seiyuu is Kana Asumi. Was nice to hear her in this series, even in an smaller role.
IllyricusFeb 7, 2018 7:28 AM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Saint Seiya: The Lost Canvas - Meiou Shinwa Episode 9 Discussion

wakka9ca - Feb 26, 2010

15 by Cosenza »»
Oct 19, 2022 6:17 AM

Poll: » Saint Seiya: The Lost Canvas - Meiou Shinwa Episode 8 Discussion

wakka9ca - Dec 25, 2009

21 by Cosenza »»
Oct 15, 2022 8:02 AM

Poll: » Saint Seiya: The Lost Canvas - Meiou Shinwa Episode 4 Discussion

JustLegend - Aug 26, 2009

21 by Cosenza »»
Oct 12, 2022 10:11 AM

Poll: » Saint Seiya: The Lost Canvas - Meiou Shinwa Episode 13 Discussion

wakka9ca - May 2, 2010

22 by bushman66 »»
Mar 21, 2022 5:34 PM

Poll: » Saint Seiya: The Lost Canvas - Meiou Shinwa Episode 11 Discussion

wakka9ca - May 2, 2010

7 by bushman66 »»
Mar 21, 2022 5:30 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.