Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Sep 15, 2019 2:47 PM

Nov 2016
Chipmunk: 1
Nico: 0

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Oct 8, 2019 7:14 PM
Apr 2018
Oh my God, Maki still believes in Santa Claus! "Santa-san"... I felt so bad for her when all the girls were trying to stop Nico from telling the truth; Maki looked so confused. Poor thing.

I pretty much loved this episode in every way. Rin still uses her maracas at the end lmaoo.

Edit: Wow, I didn't know this before because I had never listened to any of them, but the subunits were formed: Printemps, Lilly White and BiBi!
SaiDrewApr 3, 2020 8:01 PM
Aug 28, 2020 9:47 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
A camping site, the usual places to chilled out a bit of your stressed body when you need to worked out so much for the upcoming event. A solid continuations after their top notch goals announced: winning the Love Live! stages. Maki saved them again with her perfect facility.

The feel, the relieved of their breath on their daily activity, warmth my heart. Maki's information about Santa was so amusing to know. Nico still being adorable as she was. That squirrel, tho. Her interaction with Maki, later on was so, damn cute! That was some beautiful talk girls i loved. its so glad to captured their moments of sweet like that. Honoka, tho. She always kept sleeping in everytime. I might also did that with that kind of situations. Lmao. Umi's desires to climbing up the mountain was so hilarious, added with Rin's reaction, tho.

Even if their leader of an important parts had a struggle. Its good to watched them all support each other. At the end, they finished the job, and yeah, so soothing. Its almost reach the climax. However, they still not in a performance at all. So, yeah, lets see what they had in the next episode!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Feb 17, 2021 5:39 AM

May 2018
Rip Nico's wrist band. Truly the saddest character death in the series
Apr 5, 2021 1:23 AM

Feb 2020
Cute and wholesome episode. That was a nice trip.

Maki still believes in Santa, haha.

That squirrel was adorable.

SerafosJun 30, 11:25 AM
Nov 3, 2021 2:45 PM

Dec 2020
good episode, definitely preferring this over the first season
Mar 2, 2022 2:04 PM

Jan 2022
this episode felt a lot longer than the first one, but in a good didn't want it to end kinda way.

I realise why I've seen so much fanart of maki and nico now lmao, these first two episodes seem to have been pushing them together a bit
Apr 17, 2022 11:22 AM

Jul 2019
This was cute! Everyone* is working hard on their new songs and outfits. Bonding time as well.

According to the laws of anime, Rin and Nico should be dying by now since they touched water without swimsuits on.

*Noone (at first)
Jul 23, 2022 6:40 AM

Aug 2020
Episode 2 has been a godly fanservice. Just the u's going again on a camping trip this soon at the start of the season. I am so happy we get this kind of episodes early on. Umi, Kotori, and Maki fell in slump at first but managed to overcome it by being together with the other members. I am glad for them. i can feel their bonds growing every episode! ♡^▽^♡

» [The World's Continuation【世界のつづき】- UTA/Ado ♪] «
0:00 〇────── 4:55
↺ |◁ II ▷| ♡

Come and Join us!
Evil Club ψ
FuwaFuwa Sanctuary ✿
✿ DeaD Blossoms ✿
Jul 22, 7:18 AM

Jun 2021
poor naive Maki. To be honest, the beach episode was way more entertaining than this one, also probably because it simply skipped the actual training montage (or attempt of).

Even if it is right to concede that the subunits were "created" or probably teased exactly starting from this moment... Printemps, Lily White and especially my favorite one, BiBi (two favorite girls and the funniest one).

Oh, well, finally season 2 ED debuts and it's obviously BEAUTIFUL. It seemed impossible to reach Kitto Seishun Ga Kikoeru, but this is at the same level... obviously my favorite part is once again the chorus sung and danced by the girls but this time in winter training uniform.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» What's your favorite song of μ's?

RitzueX - Sep 16

16 by DeTrixter »»
Sep 23, 5:03 AM

Poll: » Love Live! School Idol Project 2nd Season Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 1, 2014

138 by MeatyHobbertson »»
Sep 1, 9:19 AM

Poll: » Love Live! School Idol Project 2nd Season Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 29, 2014

191 by _untitled »»
Aug 5, 6:14 AM

Poll: » Love Live! School Idol Project 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 22, 2014

114 by _untitled »»
Aug 5, 1:28 AM

Poll: » Love Live! School Idol Project 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 15, 2014

144 by _untitled »»
Aug 5, 1:05 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.