Forums

Marvel Guardians of the Galaxy Teaser - HYPEEEEEEE

New
Feb 18, 2014 9:26 PM

Apr 2013
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbFPyMOHcHQ&feature=youtu.be

rocket raccoon is in there!

thoughts?

EDIT: THE FUCKING TRAILER GOT RELEASED ON JIMMY KIMMEL.MUCH.HYPE. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTZ2Tp9yXyM
KneelBeforeMeFeb 18, 2014 9:34 PM
Feb 18, 2014 9:30 PM

Sep 2010
Way too excited! I'm really interested in seeing Karen Gillan play a villain. Still laughing that Vin Diesel is a tree, though.
Feb 18, 2014 9:36 PM

Mar 2008
I know nothing of the Guardians, so I may actually be able to fully enjoy this.
Feb 18, 2014 9:44 PM

Jan 2013
Cannot wait for this. One of the best comics I've ever read involved the Guardians of the galaxy.

"The Thanos Imperative
Dubs>subs.
Breaking Bad>Anime
Comic books>manga
99% of Anime is Garbage
Feb 18, 2014 9:45 PM

Sep 2010
Sourire said:
EDIT: THE FUCKING TRAILER GOT RELEASED ON JIMMY KIMMEL.MUCH.HYPE. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTZ2Tp9yXyM
It looks so good! I love how the trailer doesn't release a lot of details other than the main ones.
Feb 18, 2014 9:50 PM
Nov 2008
John C Reilly in a Marvel film?

Now I HAVE to see this.
Feb 18, 2014 9:53 PM

Apr 2007
HERE FOR MAI WAIFU KAREN
Feb 18, 2014 10:19 PM

Sep 2010
Pond said:
HERE FOR MAI WAIFU KAREN
karen best waifu
Feb 18, 2014 10:25 PM

Sep 2007
Awww yeaahhh Benicio del Toro. More Collector. Too bad we didn't get to hear Rocket or I AM GROOOOTTT.
Feb 18, 2014 11:01 PM

Apr 2013
MajinSaga said:
Cannot wait for this. One of the best comics I've ever read involved the Guardians of the galaxy.

"The Thanos Imperative
I'm guessing they will give us a hint of Avengers 3 with Thanos.
Feb 18, 2014 11:35 PM

Sep 2007
Sourire said:
MajinSaga said:

"The Thanos Imperative
I'm guessing they will give us a hint of Avengers 3 with Thanos.

They definitely have to. Guardians of the Galaxy will be Marvel's move to introduce non-comic book readers to the cosmic side of the Marvel universe. Although I do wonder which story they'll be trying to reference with Thanos. They've mentioned the Infinity Gems already and the gauntlet was seen in the first Thor movie.
Feb 19, 2014 4:26 AM

Jan 2009
im on the hype train
Feb 20, 2014 1:42 AM

Jul 2007
Marvel movies have yet to let me down(with an exception of Iron Man 3 "twist"), so this will no doubt be awesome.

This looks like a contender for makeup/fx oscars for me.

Excuse me while I mourn Karen Gillan's precious awesome long red hair
Feb 23, 2014 8:56 PM
Aug 2013
Firefly vibes
Feb 23, 2014 9:03 PM

Sep 2012
I'm not watching this movie unless Nova is in it, badass costume and all.
Feb 23, 2014 10:26 PM
Jul 2018
I like Marvel movies so I'll probably check this out. From the reactions I'm seeing (and not sure here on MAL) it looks to be a good movie.
Feb 24, 2014 10:05 PM
May 2007
Too bad Stan Lee won't have a cameo. He admitted he didn't create the title though he created some of the characters like Groot, Ronan the Accuser, and The Collector. But i understand Gunn was a student of Lloyd Kaufman and Kaufman will have a cameo which I am looking forward to.

And you can't go wrong with Hooked on a Feeling. My parents would listen to it in the car all the time when we went driving somewhere.

I am glad that Marvel is giving a lesser known title a movie that fits well with their cinematic quality. I just wish the Dredd trailer would ahve gotten this much hype since that is one of my top 5 favorite comic books movies (which consists of 1. The Crow 2. Ninja Turtles 1990 3. The Avengers 4. Snowpiercer 5. Dredd).

But I think Thor The Dark World already gave a view of the cosmic side of the universe but in a more mythical definition while Guardians will be more of a sci-fi definition. I am guessing that artifact Star-Lord is stealing is one of the infinity gems.
May 19, 2014 4:35 PM
May 20, 2014 10:30 AM

Mar 2008
lol groot reminds me of a spriggan

May 20, 2014 11:34 AM

Sep 2007
Aww sshiii Nova Corp popping up in the movie. I hope there'll be a Nova movie somewhere down the road.
May 20, 2014 9:28 PM
Feb 2013
Haven't read any of the Guardians of the Galaxy comics, but I'm pretty excited for this movie. The whole set-up kinda reminds me of Outlaw Star.
May 21, 2014 2:23 AM

Jul 2013
Guardians of the Galaxy means more Thanos, more infinity gems (maybe Magneto's daughter holding the Reality Stone and that make one more mysterious stone IF Loki's Sceptre is holding one), but The Collector is not too bad (Really? Benicio Del Toro? Marvel already assemble most of Class A Actors and Actress, and not to mention Vin Diesel, I would never think Dom will play a superhero movie).

And guess what? Buck Barnes is the new Captain America...Chris Evan contract is almost at the end (like two or three movies, you can google it)

Conclusion : Avengers 3 gonna be epic
Pusswookie said:
This,
cressidaaa said:
Levi and Eren should be bro's. I'm rooting for their friendship!

is truth.
May 21, 2014 10:22 AM

Sep 2007
Ooguro_Ryuuya said:
Guardians of the Galaxy means more Thanos, more infinity gems (maybe Magneto's daughter holding the Reality Stone and that make one more mysterious stone IF Loki's Sceptre is holding one), but The Collector is not too bad (Really? Benicio Del Toro? Marvel already assemble most of Class A Actors and Actress, and not to mention Vin Diesel, I would never think Dom will play a superhero movie).

And guess what? Buck Barnes is the new Captain America...Chris Evan contract is almost at the end (like two or three movies, you can google it)

Well Chris Evans will most likely still be Cap by Avengers 3 and then he'll be gone. Nobody knows what Marvel's roadmap is beyond that though. And why wouldn't Vin Diesel be in a superhero movie? He's known to be a big nerd. Guy even plays DnD.
May 21, 2014 3:50 PM
May 2007
well, you never know a few years from now. hugh jackson was considering retiring from wolverine and is now re-thinking about it. so you never know.

anyway, liek i said before, this is more fresh and this is the movie i look forward to the most. i think gunn will do just a good job with it as whedon could.
May 22, 2014 3:18 AM

Jul 2013
Wasabi said:
Ooguro_Ryuuya said:

Well Chris Evans will most likely still be Cap by Avengers 3 and then he'll be gone. Nobody knows what Marvel's roadmap is beyond that though. And why wouldn't Vin Diesel be in a superhero movie? He's known to be a big nerd. Guy even plays DnD.

Wow, just knew that, thx for the info dude, Fast and Furious is just too much that I can't really think that Vin Diesel playing in another epic movies. Btw, Chris Evans had 6 picture deal and already fulfilled 3 ( Cap1, Avenger, Cap2 ) and Sebastian Stan had 9 picture deal and already played 2 (Cap1, Cap2), not including cameo, we can still expect Bucky in like 7 more movies on major role. (Like Avenger 4? epicness ensued)
Pusswookie said:
This,
cressidaaa said:

is truth.
May 22, 2014 4:16 AM

Jul 2013
Wasabi said:
Ooguro_Ryuuya said:

Vin Diesel is Groot in GotG.
May 22, 2014 7:07 AM

Jul 2013
well.........There is always be a foreshadow
Pusswookie said:
This,
cressidaaa said:

is truth.
Nov 18, 2014 4:51 AM
Nov 2014
As for the review i am totally agree with it, Guardians of the galaxy movie got the business billions of dollars. The jacket had worn Chris pratt. Purchase the replica to UltimoFashions.com where all the celebrities replica jackets,vest,coat,costume and many more available. http://goo.gl/yLEKwh
Guardians of the Galaxy are the block buster movie in year 2K14. In this movie Chris Pratt had worn jacket. Jacket is too much awesome. Replica of Star-Lord Jacket available at http://goo.gl/yLEKwh . You can easily purchased or Get it from any where any time . Free door step shiping service in Whole USA, U & Canada.
Mar 31, 2018 12:47 AM

Jan 2017
I know I'm wayyyy behind the times with this, but I finally watched the first Guardians of the Galaxy, since Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 came out on Netflix, so I'll watch Vol. 2 tomorrow.

It was really good!

More topics from this board

» Currently listening to ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsukareru - Mar 29, 2021

7904 by Daconator »»
7 minutes ago

» How do you get book recommendations

JaniSIr - Jun 15

2 by SubstanceAnime »»
2 hours ago

» Ryusei Otome GALACTIA

GinIonSui - Jun 14

1 by SubstanceAnime »»
5 hours ago

» What was the last song you listened to? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Death - Oct 1, 2020

3532 by Ricchan__ »»
10 hours ago

» YOUTUBE IS PUTTING ADS IN THE ACTUAL VIDEOS YOU WILL WATCH

vasipi4946 - Jun 15

10 by Lost_Viking »»
Yesterday, 10:40 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.