Free! Movie 3: Road to the World - Yume

Genre: SportsSports
Theme: SchoolSchool
Duration: 1 hr. 39 min.
Rating: PG-13 - Teens 13 or older

1 indicates a weighted score.

Available At

• Well-written
  • Creative
Preliminary Spoiler
Feb 9, 2020
The third Free Movie plays out very similar to the other two recap movies. This Movie, recapping the third season of the anime additionally shows a whole lot of new scenes though. We get a few cute background/past scene, comic relief scenes but also scenes that give a bit more context to the events of the third season and newly introduced characters. Especially the ending gives some more info about the upcoming sequel.

Most of the Hiyori/Natsuya parts of the season were significantly shortenend and might arguably be a tad hard to understand for anyone who hasn't seen the season. The rest was put together rather ...
May 29, 2020
RIN AND IKUYA MET!

That is probably the best thing to come out of this film, if I'm honest, but only because we were deprived of it in the main story. So, like... I wouldn't call this a summary? I mean, it totally is a summary because there's probably about 45 minutes of recap or so (maybe less, I didn't check), but there are SO many new scenes-- way more than the first two recap films. Before I get into the new stuff, though, just know that they replaced some of the music that plays over certain scenes with different OSTs and some of those scenes ...