Edit Anime Information

Seitokai Yakuindomo* OVA

Synonyms: Seitokai Yakuindomo 2 OVA, Seitokai Yakuindomo* OAD, Seitokai Yakuindomo 2 OAD, SYD* OVA, SYD 2 OVA
Japanese: 生徒会役員共* OAD

Type: OVA
Status: Currently Airing
Aired: May 16, 2014 to Aug 16, 2019
Producers: Starchild Records
Licensors: None found, add some
Studios: GoHands
Source: 4-koma manga
Duration: 25 min. per ep.
Rating: R - 17+ (violence & profanity)

Nov 10, 2015
NatsuDragneel12 (All reviews)
Since no one made a review on this,why not.
Story- Well this OVA series is another days of these girls as usual with pervert minds and funny situations,i've seen that it haved many edits on episodes until now(first 3 then 4 then 6) but it's okay since we'll have more and a season 3 it's possible
Art- as usual,is good,no comment,i like it.
Sound- good?don't get any wrong idea XD
Characters- Hilarious as usual . I love the president
Feb 7, 2017
AobaSuzukaze (All reviews)
After 2 seasons and the initial ova series, there isn't really anything that you should still be wondering about now. There also really isn't anything new to expect here either. There's no new story, art, animation, character development, etc. It's simply the great old Seitokai Yakuindomo that you've probably come to love by now, unless you're still watching a series you don't really care for that much.

The only main point I can really make about this set of ovas is that they take place before Shino and Aria graduate. I'm just assuming that they are extra adventures that weren't read more
Aug 8, 2016
KamiKeiNeet-o (All reviews)
This will be my first review (Please don't bite me D: Feel free to correct me)

Here we are back again to the marvelous life of Tsuda Takatoshi with his *PERFECT* comment alongside with Suzu Hagimura from the Heavy/Sex Jokes of the Student Council president Amakusa Shino and Secretary Aria Shichijou and all girls they have interact (Too many to mention TL:DR OTL)

For the story, since it is an OVA (AND I AM GLAD IT IS NOT yet FINISH :o ) it shows to us their daily lives in different seasons likewise to the first season's OVA. Sometimes random happenings is fun isn't?
For the art / read more
Dec 26, 2016
Whoahoho (All reviews)
Oh Studio Go Hands, wtf were you guys thinking of making another OVA of "Seitokai Yakuindomo*", by taking a step backwards, instead of forwards? A question that I would like to ask, so:

Storywise, no development on the plot, in fact the OVA itself took a step backwards, I mean, the toilet humor was still there, the naughty gags were still the usual, the green slap sticks haven't change, so it's just a mediocre (5) all the way.

Art, mediocre 5, what do you expect? Some panty shots or fanservce, not in here, except the usual eye candy girl's school uniform.

Sound, rating is the same as read more
Jul 6, 2017
TeKSMeLater (All reviews)
One would expect that after GoHands' much more impressive adaptation of Seitokai Yakuindomo's second season, the OVA will be ready to blow everything out the water. Right? Right?

Wrong.

Whatever significant change the second season brought upon the franchise is immediately watered down by how lackluster and forgettable SYD* OVA is, not only in terms of story but also in its production values. It's pretty surprising as well to see it be ranked higher than the second season itself, as the OVA shows nothing that poses anything groundbreaking for the franchise, not that it had sort of ability to begin with.

So, aside from addressing immediately how inferior read more