Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Isekai One Turn Kill Neesan: Ane Douhan no Isekai Seikatsu Hajimemashita Episode 12 Discussion

New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jun 23, 2023 6:58 AM

Nov 2011
Ah yes, the shameless slime fan service. Of course they didn't forget that in the series' finale.

That being said though, the finale acutally took on some action and didn't just go with some nonsense. They actually also made Sophie somewhat more useful. But meh, this finale was lackluster. It could've been almost any episode somewhere mid-season. At least we do see all the main cast back.
Jun 23, 2023 6:59 AM

Feb 2014
I had fun watching the anime. One of the better isekai this season.
Jun 23, 2023 7:23 AM

Jul 2017
Even in a rainy day, both Maya and Kilmaria want to take advantage of Asahi, which fuels the sis-con in the girls.

The unseen enemy coming in the form of slimes sucking up the water supply in town, and even that reckons the need for fanservice. But nonetheless, it's an emergency that engages capable adventurers with the onslaught of monsters spawned and regenerating all across the town until they get rid of the core.

Everyone getting to higher ground while the slimes catch up, and Sophie makes herself useful being a healer to the people. The enemy is soon known as the Witch of Control Guriligula, both Kilmaria and Maya face off against her, which to Maya, is no trouble at all. While Gloria wants to help the ordinary townsfolk in this to provide shelter for them with Kuon in toil, Asahi attempts to destroy the core with his Lvl 2 stone-throwing magic, which by all measures, somehow, worked out.

With the Great Slime mission completed, kisses and all, but the journey continues for the weak boy and his OP sister.

Just like MILF-sekai, I knew what I was in for, being the same comedic stupidity of the sibling OP shtick. Not like it was good in any way, mind you.

tetrix1993 said:
Bro, are you sure we are watching the same show?
KANLen09Jun 23, 2023 7:54 AM
Jun 23, 2023 7:47 AM
Mar 2020
did the episode just leak or MAL has got the date wrong?
Jun 23, 2023 7:53 AM

Aug 2017
No masterpiece but still extremely fun to watch. Surprisingly good animation, catchy ending song and Kilmaria. Gonna miss her the most and her fun rivaly with Maya nee-san. Season 2 please.
Jun 23, 2023 7:58 AM

Feb 2019
SpRayquaza11 said:
did the episode just leak or MAL has got the date wrong?
Neither. MaL is showing the date it finishes in Japan, as they're many hours ahead due to timezones.
The line below is True.
The line above is False.
Jun 23, 2023 7:59 AM
Sep 2021
Enjoyed the comedy the most n this season, it was a highlight for me and the characters interaction was good, nice art style and animation. Enjoyed it.
Jun 23, 2023 8:02 AM

Dec 2022
watching this anime made me question is there a lack of anime or have i sunk so low that i would watch even and anime about an op sister if it is an isekai

the answer is yes because im writing this which obviously means i finished this all so dont make a second season even the isekai with the mother didnt get a second season

taking about the mother isekai more because of milfsekai

anyway whats next an isekai with an op pet i just cant i ma going insane

so in this episode we saw a witch wanted to blow off some steam but ended up rough after an unlucky encounter
Jun 23, 2023 8:10 AM

Nov 2016
Fanservive in this > Yusha ga Shinda. I mean it's not just thighs, it's also midsection action. Fucking degenerate animators need a raise. And we even ended on a high note with a slime episode. While I wouldn't put this as high as the modern classic Okasan Online, it was nonetheless a favorite in this strong season. I hope for days when MAL knows how to appreciate this kind of stuff. Nevermind, I don't really care. I only put my hopes in Japan to make a 2nd season happen. Would love me one.
FMmatronJun 23, 2023 8:20 AM

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jun 23, 2023 8:27 AM
Aug 2022
Personally wasn’t a big fan of this.
Jun 23, 2023 8:46 AM

Oct 2017
A big crisis for the finale which got resolved thanks to everyone's help. Big sis forever, seriously need s2 of this. Liked watching Maya nee and Kilmaria a lot. The other girls are cute too. Need more.
Jun 23, 2023 8:46 AM
Dec 2022
Went well. Not too bad. I enjoyed it.
Jun 23, 2023 8:49 AM

Feb 2019
My anime of the season really over man 😢

Episode had everything I’ve come to love about this series. Fitting that it ends with a massive slime battle 😂

Had a blast with this from start to finish. Maya, Kilmaria, the other girls etc., were all great. Incest stuff never got old for me personally and I think it was very funny too.

No more weekly dose of Kilmaria..

Would love another season of this but I doubt it happens 😔 I’ll check out the web novel for sure.
Marinate1016Jun 23, 2023 8:54 AM
Jun 23, 2023 8:50 AM

Feb 2019
KANLen09 said:
Even in a rainy day, both Maya and Kilmaria want to take advantage of Asahi, which fuels the sis-con in the girls.

The unseen enemy coming in the form of slimes sucking up the water supply in town, and even that reckons the need for fanservice. But nonetheless, it's an emergency that engages capable adventurers with the onslaught of monsters spawned and regenerating all across the town until they get rid of the core.

Everyone getting to higher ground while the slimes catch up, and Sophie makes herself useful being a healer to the people. The enemy is soon known as the Witch of Control Guriligula, both Kilmaria and Maya face off against her, which to Maya, is no trouble at all. While Gloria wants to help the ordinary townsfolk in this to provide shelter for them with Kuon in toil, Asahi attempts to destroy the core with his Lvl 2 stone-throwing magic, which by all measures, somehow, worked out.

With the Great Slime mission completed, kisses and all, but the journey continues for the weak boy and his OP sister.

Just like MILF-sekai, I knew what I was in for, being the same comedic stupidity of the sibling OP shtick. Not like it was good in any way, mind you.

tetrix1993 said:

Yes you are. It was anime of the season.
Jun 23, 2023 8:50 AM

Feb 2019
tetrix1993 said:

Without a doubt, don’t let kanlen sway you.
Jun 23, 2023 8:51 AM
Mar 2021
the animation team should do battle shonen🫡
Jun 23, 2023 9:02 AM
Mar 2021
Very fun show for me, i very enjoyed watching it every week. All characters are very likeable and i like their chemistry together.
If they will make 2nd season, i would be happy.
Jun 23, 2023 9:02 AM

Sep 2007
Surprise VA!
I really enjoyed this one. I had no idea my favorite VA would show up for the final episode and voice her lines so fantastically. I guess I expect that last part.
My rating might be biased because of her
I know we won't get it, but this is one I'd love second season for
Jun 23, 2023 9:11 AM

Jan 2009
Kilmaria and Maya are still the best girls of this show
Jun 23, 2023 9:13 AM

Apr 2023
Great episode. Nice showcasing of all the characters. Lol at Maya making a bottomless pit to drain the slime.
Jun 23, 2023 9:30 AM

Aug 2013
Honestly...I expected more from this, not in the ways of plot or anything, but fan service and overthetopness. Felt like this one didn't push the envelope as much as it could have. Eh, at least it was good screen filler. Kilmaria was by far the one who carried the show for me.
Don't believe the hype.
Jun 23, 2023 9:55 AM
Mar 2016
I'm all for dumb fun shows, but the humor never landed for me. And the lack of any plot just made every episode pretty boring. Was hoping we'd at least get to see a silhouette of the Demon Lord but things were not meant to be.

Watched exclusively for Kilmaria. I would thank her for spraying me with her a bottle full of her piss, She's such a baddie.
Jun 23, 2023 10:19 AM
Mar 2021
expected it to be better kinda boring at times
Jun 23, 2023 11:11 AM

Jun 2015
Great ending to a fantastically fun show. Loved it
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Jun 23, 2023 12:13 PM

Mar 2013
I am glad most of us agree that Kilmaria is best girl. Maya was pretty refreshing given how I expected her to be, and I liked Asahi’s growth.
Jun 23, 2023 12:28 PM

Mar 2021
I cannot say this series did not benefit from my low expectations. However, it really was a solid, amusing show overall. 

• Did the story have an interesting, overarching plot? No. They mostly just meandered around assembling Asahi's harem clan.
  • Was there a lot of character growth? Well, Kilmaria went from a fighting obsessed maniac to an overprotective alcoholic, but otherwise, not really.
  • Did it ever feel like there were real stakes in anything they were doing? Ah, cannot say it did. Kind of chill.

The brother/sister stuff was always going to repel many (most?) people and could easily cross the line from goofy to uncomfortable depending on the viewer; all art is subjective, but humor, especially so. Despite the many obvious faults, the show was actually a lot more clever than I had originally given it credit for. Furthermore, it obviously did not have a ton of money behind it, but the production values were pretty good. Despite having a 12 episode run, it produced two solid OPs, and the ED was absolute fire. I will not claim it was my absolute favorite show from this (ridiculously stacked, in my opinion) season, but I have no regrets about watching it.   

Now, has Asahi considered the possibility of peaceably uniting the humans and demons through a politically arranged marriage, perhaps between the Great Hero and one of the Demon Lord's six great generals? Seems like that is an option worth exploring.
Jun 23, 2023 12:33 PM

Apr 2016
Yeah, Kilmaria's full romance mode. She's not even trying to hide it anymore. At this point, some of the others are catching up to her in terms of being fun, or maybe she's just plateauing. Oh well.

Obligatory gaudy tentacle moment with Tanya aside, it was pretty nice seeing everyone come together to take on different roles, like Siegfriend and another asshole team up and buy Asahi and the kids he's rescuing more time, Sophie's asshole party being proverbially whipped into shape by her scolding, or the rest of Siegfried's party defending Tanya and much of the village. I always like a good "everyone is here" type of ending, especially in shows like this where there's already been a decent sense of community or camaraderie throughout. Maya and Kilmaria dealing with the main threat who's this trickster pipsqueak also from the demon king's army was alright, and the Asahi stuff was kinda neat too. There were some decent bits of animation here and there as well and ultimately, while this episode does feel outta nowhere, it's a pleasant enough bookend to this show, and I actually would like it if this show got a second season, even if I can see the harem stuff really getting old like much of the brocon shit. It is nice whenever Maya and Asahi get to bond like normal siblings looking out for each other, it is kinda nice that they do keep reaffirming Asahi's growth despite him still not being all that strong and still having to put up with everyone's advances, and oh hey, looks like Kilmaria might have a new drinking buddy. It would be cool to see Siegfried's party do more with Asahi, Maya, Kilmaria, and co. We're probably not getting a second season, but hey, fingers crossed. I can't exactly say I've wanted more of an isekai series since maybe the end of Slime S1, so eh, just about all the ones I touched got continuations so here's hoping.
CodeBlazeFateJun 23, 2023 12:38 PM
Jun 23, 2023 1:44 PM

Mar 2010
Just when they made his harem a bit more public it ends, and also making maya's incest with his bro more public too..

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Jun 23, 2023 2:24 PM

Jun 2016
Lighthearted and funny, I liked this series, I would watch a second season if they will made it.
Jun 23, 2023 2:59 PM

Dec 2013
I wasn't even going to give the show a try with a premise like that, you would imagine it was going to be some low effort trash with a gimmick that would get old quickly but I was pleasantly surprised, I got here just for VALIS' ED but the show ended up being one of the surprises of the season for me. I liked all of the characters, Maya was quite mature and caring and her power was only there to clean up the mess, Asahi was a compelling MC, neither OP nor a useless trash that gets handed everything for being the MC, he was a genuinely nice guy that made me root for him to get stronger, that fight with Gloria that he won by his own merit was such a nice touch and then we have best girl Kilmaria.

It should be criminal to have Aoi Yuuki voice that god-tier design character just for a few minutes for the final episode, I would love a Season 2.
Jun 23, 2023 3:26 PM

Mar 2022
Kilmaria needs her own spinoff

As someone said, she carried this whole show on her back.
Jun 23, 2023 3:40 PM

Dec 2015
I cannot stress how much I NEED a second season of this or even better a spin-off with Kilmaria as the main character! She hast got to be one of my fav characters from this season and I demand more! xD
Jun 23, 2023 4:51 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
A really nice final episode, love how pretty much every character we’ve come to know got involved, even that asshole from the earliest episodes lol, just a really good collaborative effort from everyone to defeat a common enemy, and even Asahi got the final blow in on the slime that was terrifying the town as well with his leveled up stone throw lol. And of course I’m a fan of ending on a final scene with Asahi and his harem, they’re all fun waifus and I’m sad to see them go.

But that was the end, imo this was a stupid fun show, like the pure definition of stupid fun. It was really reminiscent of the Okaasan Isekai which got a lot of hate similar to this one, but I found that to be a really unique Isekai and fun show and this was in the same exact boat, the incest stuff doesn’t really bother me at all either lol. And studio Gekkou being a new studio did a great job a lot of the time, there were some very nice looking scenes in there, and for this reason I’m really looking forward to their show in Summer season as well!

I have to give props to Asahi as an MC as well, man is not OP like most Isekai MCs and is always trying to get stronger and even excelled at times like in this final episode, I might even say he deserves his harem lol. And best girl without a doubt goes to Kilmaria, as much as I like the other girls I don’t think there’s a contest lol, she’s just that great. Really hoping this gets another season sometime!
TheColonel76Jun 23, 2023 4:59 PM
Jun 23, 2023 4:52 PM

Oct 2018
No Jun Arai in the finale too,.....

The anime had it's fair share of nice moments but whatever.
Jun 23, 2023 5:10 PM

May 2019
I thought that the finale was good and it left it open for a 2nd season. I laughed when Asahi threw the rock and as it lost momentum it actually hit the core and that was because of the giant hole that I think Kilmaria made.

Beyond that I believe that most characters at least made a cameo and Asahi ended up saving the day with big assists from his harem clan. Side note, one thing that was left open, amother others, was that the bad girl in this episode questioned why Kilmaria was going against the Demon King. Exploring that would be something to look forward to if a 2nd season does happen.

This series grew on me as it progressed as I mostly enjoyed the comedic moments although Maya's advancements on her brother did get a  little extreme but nothing actually happened. Kilmaria was the best girl but an honorable mention has to go to Kuon, Gloria's maid, as she was helpful. Opposite of Kuon would be Sophie who was basically a troll but she did come through in the finale by healing everyone she could, even helping her old "cannon fodder" group lol.

This series had the best ED this season as I really liked the upbeat tempo and even the animation for the ED was great. The animation overall was also great and so were the character design and art style. The storyline wasn't the greatest but I did enjoy the silliness throughout, and at least Asahi did improve his skills. I give this an 8/10 and hope that a 2nd season, or at least OVAs, are made.
Jun 23, 2023 5:17 PM
Sep 2020
Alfredo-Sauce said:
I thought that the finale was good and it left it open for a 2nd season. I laughed when Asahi threw the rock and as it lost momentum it actually hit the core and that was because of the giant hole that I think Kilmaria made.

Beyond that I believe that most characters at least made a cameo and Asahi ended up saving the day with big assists from his harem clan. Side note, one thing that was left open, amother others, was that the bad girl in this episode questioned why Kilmaria was going against the Demon King. Exploring that would be something to look forward to if a 2nd season does happen.

This series grew on me as it progressed as I mostly enjoyed the comedic moments although Maya's advancements on her brother did get a  little extreme but nothing actually happened. Kilmaria was the best girl but an honorable mention has to go to Kuon, Gloria's maid, as she was helpful. Opposite of Kuon would be Sophie who was basically a troll but she did come through in the finale by healing everyone she could, even helping her old "cannon fodder" group lol.

This series had the best ED this season as I really liked the upbeat tempo and even the animation for the ED was great. The animation overall was also great and so were the character design and art style. The storyline wasn't the greatest but I did enjoy the silliness throughout, and at least Asahi did improve his skills. I give this an 8/10 and hope that a 2nd season, or at least OVAs, are made.

About the ED, all the Season I couldnt get rid of the feeling that it tells a different and darker story than the told by Maya in the first chapter, she said that asahi was comatose and she made her self the same to find him... But the ED, gives much more feels and the planes with her facing against the frame, looks kinda too " jumpy from high placey" to be coincidence
Jun 23, 2023 6:24 PM

Dec 2022
Pretty good. I kind of wish there was some more drama around Asahi pretending to be strong. What I liked the most was the chemistry between Maya and Kilmaria, and how they're always competing for the seat of best Onee-chan. I would like to see the Super Asahi Legion back for another season, but we'll see.
MALoween 2023 Candy: ///
Jun 23, 2023 7:08 PM
Apr 2022
only good thing was the ED
Jun 23, 2023 7:35 PM
May 2017
Very good episode. Very good series. Maya and Kilmaria are pure fun. Second season welcome -- if and when coming.
Mene, mene, tekel, parsin
Jun 23, 2023 8:36 PM

Apr 2022
now that was a very fun series. i'm giving it a 5/10 though because generic isekai #151514 however, sakuga and fanservice 9/10, i'd be lying if i said i didn't enjoy it.

wish more shows had this level of animation, but anyways, would love to see another season of maya and the girls for sure!
Jun 23, 2023 8:38 PM
Jul 2021
One of the best shows of the season.
Jun 23, 2023 10:09 PM
Sep 2022
is it just me or did animation style change ? other that, a fun show
Jun 24, 2023 1:06 AM
Mar 2021
Jun 24, 2023 2:57 AM

Mar 2013
This series have finally ended. FINALLY!
A seriously waste of timeslot.
I really enjoyed TrySail's 2nd OP.
Don't get me wrong, I also enjoyed this series. Somewhat.
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Jun 24, 2023 7:19 AM
May 2021
I loved this series and all characters man 😂😂, 9/10 for me. Hoping for S2 but very less chance sadly.
Jun 24, 2023 7:38 AM

Sep 2016
One of the most fun anime this season
Kuon best 
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
Jun 24, 2023 7:37 PM

Feb 2013
It wasn't awful. IseLev actually turned out to be as garbage as I thought it would be and I thought this wouldn't be much better but One-Hit Nee-san ended up being the more enjoyable of the two.
ED was definitely one of the best of the season, despite how overly serious it felt in contrast to the show itself.

And we had S-tier girls like Tanya and Kilmaria. Kilmaria in her Maria form was like Ami-san channeling Holo which is a great tune-up in preparation for the return of Spice and Wolf.
I'm down for a S2.
NTADJun 24, 2023 7:41 PM
Jun 25, 2023 3:20 AM

Jul 2015
KANLen09 said:
tetrix1993 said:

Leave the kid alone. It was one of the best Isekai this season.

Jun 25, 2023 7:38 AM

Jan 2021
Kinda expected a bigger climatic ending from this show. But its was still a good ending sticking with the status quo. Everyone got a chance to shine in the ending which I liked.

In total this show was better than I'd originally thought it be. Its not groundbreaking or anything, but for a stupid show it kept my attention. It made me laugh and cheer for Asahi. Not to mention despite its budget it had some impressive shots and compositions. You could tell they're was some love put in by the animators. If this would get a second season I'd definitely watch it.
Jun 26, 2023 4:29 AM

Jul 2015
Skill: Stone-throwing lvl: 2 > overpowered big tiddy bro-con loving oneesan
Just like 'Okaasan online', not a good anime by any means but still nice guilty pleasure to watch for its comedy and fanservice

Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Isekai One Turn Kill Neesan: Ane Douhan no Isekai Seikatsu Hajimemashita Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 7, 2023

121 by Jay_Woo »»
Apr 14, 5:34 AM

» I gave this show a 9/10! I've done my part!

LordKirkis - Feb 7

32 by Treyv0n »»
Mar 25, 4:55 PM

» OP versus ED Disparity

absolutelynormal - Apr 29, 2023

15 by StarCry »»
Mar 7, 8:40 PM

» Love the sense of humor in this show!

LordKirkis - Jun 16, 2023

9 by Gator »»
Feb 20, 12:31 PM

Poll: » Isekai One Turn Kill Neesan: Ane Douhan no Isekai Seikatsu Hajimemashita Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 16, 2023

39 by Gator »»
Feb 20, 11:43 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.