Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 5, 2023 5:28 AM

Nov 2011
Yikes, that suit of armor is no joke. This episode had a lot of attitude especially with characters like Astaroth. 

At least for now, Marbas has more allies on his side. Diana also turns out to be a lot tougher than I had anticipated. 
Feb 5, 2023 7:13 AM
Sep 2015
Poor Diana... I hope she's the only casualty and not dragging my furry dog Naberius with her.
Feb 5, 2023 7:58 AM

Jul 2011
I kinda hate the confidence that Marbas have to let Wisteria show her face to the Cross people. Get a mask at least, just in case.
Feb 5, 2023 8:27 AM
May 2011
If it wasn't obvious by their inhuman commander, the Order of the Sword Cross contracting with Astaroth is the height of hypocrisy
Feb 5, 2023 8:40 AM
Aug 2022
im happy this anime exist
Feb 5, 2023 8:43 AM
Aug 2022
phantomfandom said:
Poor Diana... I hope she's the only casualty and not dragging my furry dog Naberius with her.

Isnt he betraying the demon laws by helping out humans without a contract and will vanish after his rampage
Feb 5, 2023 10:03 AM

Feb 2019
NOOOOO NO WAY DIANNA GONE?? Man fuck the order of the sword cross. Hypocrites. Inhuman commander and contracting with a demon themselves.

Diana deserved to be happy especially after everything she went thru with losing her family. I hope Naberius just destroys everything
Feb 5, 2023 10:05 AM

Jul 2015
Heart wrecking episode, R.I.P Dianna. Hope Naberius will avenge her although seem like it'll be tough.
Feb 5, 2023 11:34 AM

Nov 2016
Naberius be like "I have to disappoint you"

Diana was so brave. Another sad episode...

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Feb 5, 2023 11:50 AM

Jun 2017
Dayumn, press F for Diana.
Feb 5, 2023 3:03 PM

Apr 2012
Fail_Man_X said:
If it wasn't obvious by their inhuman commander, the Order of the Sword Cross contracting with Astaroth is the height of hypocrisy

The armored knight openly said that he has no qualms about methods or means to achieve his objective. He was candid and direct about it.
"Manga readers are annoying, all they do is complain or spoil the anime we discuss in an anime forum.
They should really do their whining at manga forums.

USERS ON MY IGNORED LIST:
RayReynolds - SSL443 - Dr4kon - Nerdanimefan1992 - ToTheMountains - Fiveskies
To add users to the Ignore list: (1) Go to Account settings (2) Click Forum tab and toggle down (3) Type or paste user name on entry box (4) Click Add and you're done.
Problem solved, you'll never have to see someone trolling ever again because their post will be closed/collapsed.
Feb 5, 2023 4:08 PM
Aug 2020
Surprised, I really liked this one, I can’t wait for the next one…
otakuweek on insta for News /recom etc

just have a look, you won't regret it...
Feb 5, 2023 5:29 PM
Jan 2017
A bit melodramatic. But it still drew a few tears.
Feb 5, 2023 5:36 PM
Jan 2017
latenight3am said:
phantomfandom said:

Isnt he betraying the demon laws by helping out humans without a contract and will vanish after his rampage
Marbas did say "There is no coming back". But Naberius seems to prefer a satisfying revenge over more immortality.
Feb 5, 2023 10:29 PM

Mar 2010
The order is looking more and more sus. I hope Snow won't have to choose between his morals and his job. Rip Diana. Hope in the end, they all can meet in hell lmao.
Feb 6, 2023 3:44 AM

Mar 2014
Oh no Diana is dead, she is too good (better than Wisteria) to die... Shitttttt
Feb 6, 2023 11:37 AM
Dec 2022
HIJUEPUTAAAAAAAAA ESTA EN EMISIOOOOOON T-T
Feb 6, 2023 10:04 PM
Jan 2023
Great episode !!!!!
Feb 7, 2023 8:41 AM
Oct 2017
KiliianSleipnir said:
well that was a damn sad ending to the whole thing. :,,( whole family sacrifices themselves so she can run away and live... and the girl doesn't take that chance and just dies. she didn't even take the one simplest precaution of NOT coming outside so she could be sniped/shot AFTER somebody took a shot at her earlier! stupidly prideful girl should have sent Naberius outside to fetch Wisteria INSIDE. and the mansion? did she NOT THINK... 'i should board up all the windows and lock and bar all the doors.' or gee maybe, just MAYBE get some guns for herself?

the writing for this show was just barely passable so far. the older brother lost and then found and then run off with his metaphorical tail tween his legs all in one episode was enough to make me incredulous about this show... but this episode? :p ughh :p i'm sticking this one on hold perhaps to drop it later on... or maybe i'll pick it back up when i feel like it.
The show is passable but your writing doesn't pass. The girl made it more than clear that she plans to die. We have also been shown multiple times already that she truly believe in and value honour and has the rather childish expectation that other people feel the same. So a lot of what you wrote is basically irrelevant.
Feb 7, 2023 9:37 AM

Jun 2015
Im full on ready for one of the calamities to go berserk enraged by his feelings. At the very least I demand to see a continent or two destroyed with the church using such despicable assassination methods!
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Feb 7, 2023 9:45 AM

Jun 2015
Niello said:
KiliianSleipnir said:
well that was a damn sad ending to the whole thing. :,,( whole family sacrifices themselves so she can run away and live... and the girl doesn't take that chance and just dies. she didn't even take the one simplest precaution of NOT coming outside so she could be sniped/shot AFTER somebody took a shot at her earlier! stupidly prideful girl should have sent Naberius outside to fetch Wisteria INSIDE. and the mansion? did she NOT THINK... 'i should board up all the windows and lock and bar all the doors.' or gee maybe, just MAYBE get some guns for herself?

the writing for this show was just barely passable so far. the older brother lost and then found and then run off with his metaphorical tail tween his legs all in one episode was enough to make me incredulous about this show... but this episode? :p ughh :p i'm sticking this one on hold perhaps to drop it later on... or maybe i'll pick it back up when i feel like it.
The show is passable but your writing doesn't pass. The girl made it more than clear that she plans to die. We have also been shown multiple times already that she truly believe in and value honour and has the rather childish expectation that other people feel the same. So a lot of what you wrote is basically irrelevant.

Well I read what you wrote, and not what you quoted. And it seems you are clearly misunderstanding everything this episode showed. Yes Girl was rdy to die. She pretty much had zero choice, might of even happened quicker had best girl and er demon turned up. I'm afraid to say your writing does not pass. To call her childish is the greatest insult. You clearly have no clue about other cultures and you ignorance disgust me.
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Feb 7, 2023 11:23 AM

Jul 2017
A negotiation between the Sword Cross Knight Commander and the Blackbell Family's head (which is just Naberius in disguise) in an effort to purge Diana's family because of the demonic threats, it's of no use anyway given the deep ties to demonkin, and it would make sense that when the negotiations fell, it's do or die for Diana, with Snow purposely missing his target on her. If Diana has to die, make it glorifying of her family's honor, with Naberius following her every step of the way in this losing battle. The blind Wisteria walking out of Diana's mansion looking for her to support her as well, to her, it's the duty for a friend, and if both girls are going to stick close together, so be it that both Naberius and Marbas will act the same way as well.

Facing against the Commander in his clad of armour, and using their ace in the hole being another Thirteen Calamities of the Wasteland (the great demon Astaroth) making a pact with him, the humans and their demon servants are surrounded on all corners. The last ditch effort to burn the mansion down is the final straw which should've broke her mental stability, but thanks to Wisteria, she stands strong for one more moment, until the moment of her assassination, which finally broke the curse of the family in dire straits.

Diana may have been killed, but Naberius is ready to unleash his true form: his inner Geological Calamity self.

Sad episode, but man, this show is just too good despite its low production values.
Feb 7, 2023 12:05 PM

Dec 2015
@ Roch2001  what you wrote in ignorance about anything involving me... was outright insulting and infuriating... and wrong. but i frankly don't care enough about this show to even formulate a proper reply to YOUR problematic decision making. i'll be deleting my comment and this show off my list, i'm 100% dropping it as of right now and removing any of my records of this show. i just don't care enough for it to be bothered about it again. no need to reply to me either as i'll be blocking notifications about this discussion thread. 

@ Niello i thank you for your input, but this show has become irrelevant to me entirely. so i have no need to interact with you or any others about this show now or anytime in the future. unlike the other person mentioned in this statement, i wish you a good day. 

just an ol school otaku enjoyin the life. don't sass me kiddies, i've been otaku probably since before you were born. leave me in peace and i won't bother you either.
Feb 7, 2023 5:49 PM

Oct 2010
I understand what happens in this sob story. And characters are nice.
But the way story happens is absolutely atrocious. Good potential wasted by production department.
See you next time.
Feb 8, 2023 3:07 AM

Sep 2022
goddamn they only met her like 3 episodes, but now this? that naberius dude looks like he's going to die too and that bird finally made appearance.

oh i guess that wasn't sort of new to me, but yes even power of friendship won't save them after all.
Feb 8, 2023 8:54 AM

Aug 2019
I love how emotional things were getting and then Wisteria cuts the sad music. Lol at that face Diana made... But wow that ending hit hard

The commander sucks fr bro. He better get a messed up death by the end of this
Feb 10, 2023 10:20 AM

Oct 2008
seems like life is fleeting in this show huh...so sad
3/5.

Feb 12, 2023 4:04 AM

Aug 2013
The masked commander is willing to do anything for his goals. Well, there is no stopping Naberius now.

Feb 21, 2023 9:23 PM
Oct 2017
Roch2001 said:
Niello said:

Well I read what you wrote, and not what you quoted. And it seems you are clearly misunderstanding everything this episode showed.  Yes Girl was rdy to die. She pretty much had zero choice, might of even happened quicker had best girl and er demon turned up.  I'm afraid to say your writing does not pass. To call her childish is the greatest insult.  You clearly have no clue about other cultures and you ignorance disgust me.
LMAO, saying a child has childish ideology is the greatest insult? LMAO.
Feb 27, 2023 2:28 PM
Jul 2018
Barely catching up on some episodes I missed the last few weeks.

This burn 🔥

Apr 3, 2023 12:59 PM

Sep 2012
we don't tolerate any demon contracts and demons 

but we use demons

me: u are hypocrites 
Sugram22Apr 3, 2023 1:07 PM
May 22, 2023 3:08 AM

Mar 2013
And they killed Diana, one of the characters that I love in this series... WTF?!
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.

More topics from this board

» Does ending match the manga ? [No Spoilers]

xnub - Mar 1

2 by xnub »»
Mar 1, 7:26 PM

Poll: » Nokemono-tachi no Yoru Episode 4 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 29, 2023

21 by chacamaricha »»
Nov 20, 2023 7:29 AM

Poll: » Nokemono-tachi no Yoru Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 12, 2023

18 by Silver_Kiyotaka »»
Oct 13, 2023 8:51 AM

Poll: » Nokemono-tachi no Yoru Episode 13 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 2, 2023

17 by Unkrowned »»
May 1, 2023 5:14 AM

Poll: » Nokemono-tachi no Yoru Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 5, 2023

10 by YukiTsubaki »»
Apr 15, 2023 9:43 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.