Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Go! Go! Loser Ranger!
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 12, 3:06 PM
Pirate King
Feb 2021
Well after the week delay because of golf we are back and D infiltrating the base. We meet a bunch of new faces and find out the pink ranger is his sister of all people. Interesting to find that out, because what we’ve seen her legs were seemingly crushed under all that debris and rubble from the monster that attacked them when they kids, but I guess the suits they wear have some crazy abilities and powers. Interesting to find out more about that. Glad to have this show back.
May 12, 4:01 PM
Mar 2020
over fanserves -_______________-
May 12, 4:45 PM

Aug 2015
I wasn't expecting Pink to be Hibiki's sister, much less to see her walking and sprinting like that... Or seeing her lusting over her brother.
May 12, 5:37 PM

Jul 2022
An episode full of introductions to new characters like Hibiki's companions, although the most important ones are the invader that D found in Hibiki's closet. I wonder why he was hiding her, although I think he wanted to keep her because she's so beautiful. Tremendous waifu, that soldier, although she's somewhat impulsive. I hope D can calm her down and they don't get discovered.

And Hibiki's sister turns out to be Pink Keeper, who's somewhat obsessed with her brother and seems to use the power of Pink Keeper to walk. I hope Soldier D can manage to handle the situation by infiltrating; he's doing quite well so far.
May 12, 5:49 PM

Dec 2019
Reply to Aika
@Rixuel No, former one
@Aika oh thanks. I hope the former is not rotten like the current one
Ḻ͖͚̤̥͂ͪͩ̽ͅo͖̺̒̉r̰̝ͣͤ̌̉̃̀d ͈̹̠͎͙̗ͪ̄͆ͪ̈̃̀R̩͌͂͑ͦi͔̯̱̣̹̜̲x͕̮̞̮̪̒͆̈́u̜̦͔͈̮͕͈͐̇̔̒̐el̰̖̦͒͛

Discord qhCsvqT

Make English people read this: Ohio go say mass
May 13, 12:01 AM
Oct 2019
We are back after Golf last week.

The PLOT is THICKEN!!

So her sister can actually walk? Why she in wheelchair then?
Also possibly sister is a brocon? LMAO

Introduction to Fighter XX?
Damn there is a lot things Sakurama didn't told D about.

A lot of the mystery remains to be unfold.
davidyodo24May 13, 12:06 AM
May 13, 1:50 AM
Jul 2023
Did anyone one notice that while Hibki mention his attempt to expose the ranger act,he was worried about his sister but then imply it doesn't matter now. Guess he found out later about her creepy behaviour.
May 13, 1:51 AM
Jul 2023
Reply to Rixuel
Just a question, The blue keeper who saved Sakurama is the same current blue keeper (with scars)?
@Rixuel nah. He retired according to Hibki.
May 13, 2:56 AM
May 2023
YuukiTheFlash said:
@NezuSwallowtail_ Seriously, Youmiya Hina has been the up-and-coming seiyuu I've been following as of recent because of her impressive performances in BokuYaba and MyGO!!!!! which I've watched recently. I was not expecting her to be on a role like XX in a show like Sentai, but immediately recognized her quieter but firm voice. XX seems to have a backstory involving Hibiki which made her affectionate for Hibiki, wondering how it will be tied to the rest of the story. On the other hand, Pink, Hibiki's bro-con older sister gives me the creeps.

Well, it's not surprising that You-Chan won the 18th Seiyuu Award as Best Newcomer Seiyuu This Year.
May 13, 3:28 AM

Aug 2009
Reply to OP_Rider
I did assume pink ranger was his sister, but what was up with that act in front of him?
Why is she hiding that she is pink? At this point I think she was better off dead that time when she was a kid. Or maybe it's the Ranger transformation that makes her walk on her broken legs.
But watching her, she has a serious brother complex. And none of those rangers are the first generation (those who killed the bosses 13 years ago), that was a little surprise.

So maybe the first generation rangers were good, but those who are claiming the title after them became intoxicated and corrupted, so they really need to be put down.

Well let's just hope they give us a good show and put it at a proper ending for the first season, because the season is progressing very slow. I dont think they will reach a conclusion at this rate for season 1.
@OP_Rider What act? She isnt hiding who she is.
She isnt using her powers so she has to use the wheelchair. That's all that was happening.
May 13, 5:38 AM

Jun 2016
sentoin XX is kinda hot and spicy !!!

ranger pink is weird because only love his brother , but her justice still questioning ?
May 13, 8:14 AM
Aug 2017
The incest was very very sudden, almost out of character so I don't like that the author did that. Too much pauses to introduce characters too, almost felt like a Danganrompa scene from 2012. But aside from that it was fine.
May 13, 11:20 AM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
Shit, so many reveals this episode. Not only do we get a new perspective on how Hibiki was being treated by his ranger companions, he was apparently keeping a monster hostage and her sister got to be Pink Ranger. And by the end of the episode the way that last line was delivered got me thinking that she may have a complex. Interesting mess of a dynamic for D, huh.
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
May 13, 1:41 PM
Dec 2019
Very nice! Very cool!
May 13, 7:49 PM
May 2023
Very good episode, so the first deserter is still alive... what would have happened to him during those 13 years? and he reminds me a lot of D, of wanting to kill the Dragon Keepers without thinking or devising a plan, although now he has learned his lesson.
I didn't expect at all that the Pink Keeper is Sakurama's sister, what a nice surprise she's going to get when she finds out.
Quite a varied group of classmates, I love Angel's heterochromia
Sakurama forgot to tell him quite a few important things haha

PS: I wonder what kind of relationship Sakura had with the deserting soldier?

PS2: There is a part, during the conversation between Sakurama (D) and his sister where the knife touches his hand/arm and the black powder is seen for a moment... my question is: did the sister realize it and she pretends stupid or apart from being paralyzed (this is false) she is blind hahaha
May 15, 1:46 AM

Nov 2009
That's interesting, I didn't expect there to be more monsters inside the Ranger Corp, not to mention one that's been hiding there since the beginning when all monsters got killed...

This means this monster girl has been in Hibiki's closet for... 13 years?... lol...

It's no wonder she would act like that toward Hibiki... she's literally been getting nothing but Hibiki for years.

She looks pretty cute too, especially with that embarrassed face... makes me want to push her down too, lol.

Also... Hibiki's big sis is the Pink Ranger... eh.... that's some important things Hibiki never told D huh... welp... I wonder when will D realize Hibiki's big sis the Pink Ranger... LOL

And vise-versa... especially as it looks like Pink Ranger is a brocon... if she finds out D isn't Hibiki... OOF... some shit is gonna go down even harder than Red went down on his assistant.

Other thing... D told the other Ranger Corp ppls to check his room due to noise... so when will they come check? D's gonna have to come up with some random excuse to keep them out instead, LOL.

Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
May 15, 8:19 PM
Mar 2019
So, I was just watching this episode go along and...BOOM! Plot twist! And, that's kind of disturbing...
May 16, 1:13 AM
Nov 2013
Given the pacing of this anime, this Ranger exam arc will probably end at around ep9 and the next arc will probably end at ep12.
That's how long the current arc is in the manga.

We already saw the best girl appearing briefly at the start of ep4 but we are not gonna find out why she is the best girl this season.

We saw Angel (the girl with different colored eyes), this must be foreshadowing.

But we did see the waifu potential in XX this episode.
jinhong91May 16, 1:16 AM
May 16, 2:15 AM
Jan 2016
On the verge of dropping this. The first few episodes were quite interesting but if it's going down this path i might drop it. The characters and the world is not enough interesting for me to care. If it was a short story it would have been better. But the manga is still continuing with 140 chapters. Will check next episode to see if it gets any better.
May 16, 9:25 AM

May 2019
So if I'm understanding this correctly, Fighter XX is part of the original group that fought the original rangers years ago and lost some (or maybe it was all?) of their leaders. If that's the case and Fighter XX and Figher D work together then it may increase their chances of success due to Fighter XX's possible additional knowledge/experience.

Side note, it was surprising to find out that Hibiki's sister is the pink ranger so Fighter D is closer to the main team than he realizes.
May 17, 12:40 AM

Jun 2021
Reply to ssjokg
@OP_Rider What act? She isnt hiding who she is.
She isnt using her powers so she has to use the wheelchair. That's all that was happening.
@ssjokg I see so it was just as I assumed that ranger transformation makes her able to walk.

But the brother of pink keeper should've atleast told our MC the fact that his sister was pink 😅 and to think he also broke the laptop lol. But that could be for the thriller of the story.
well good day to you.
Yandere_@lover
May 17, 1:11 AM

Jun 2021
Reply to MasterHavik
@OP_Rider I thought it was given none of the Keepers were first generation due to how long ago that was. Also we have a split cour so don't expect a proper ending. Also, that is pretty obviously as well the power allows her to walk. It's similar in Power Rangers how one of the blue rangers is a kid but when he becomes a ranger it makes him taller. So I guess we can apply the same logic here.

I do hope they really show the Keepers are all jsut fucked up because at this point the only one I think is an asshole is blue keeper.
@MasterHavik Hmm, yeah I am also thinking of the same thing that they can't finish it in a proper end part. As much as I am seeing this anime will be a strategic type from start to finish against an enemy who they can't defeat with strength. I would really like to see MC getting stronger than the rangers and beat them up but I don't think it will happen like happening in face to face combate (without MC getting power from another source like ranger trasformation or so).

About the new generation part, first I did thought they could be new but when I saw that red keeper confronting them so confidently in their sky palace (when MC ran off), that did they forgot the deal they made with ranger force 13 years ago as if the deal was made with red keeper himself that time (it gave that kinda expression), so yeah.

Blue keep being an a*s, huh? I didn’t read the manga, so I wouldn't know how or what he did but I won't mind a slight spoiler, only if you are willing if not I will just look forward to anime to know the story, thanks : )
Yandere_@lover
May 18, 3:00 AM
Sep 2021
Pink Dragon keeper's identity was revealed, that was shocking, figther-D needs to do his best to survive.
May 18, 1:47 PM

Aug 2013
Pink ranger right in front of him and he didn't even know. RIP.
May 19, 12:43 AM

Nov 2009
Pink ranger right in front of him and he didn't even know. RIP.

Well... the Rangers never actually remove their masks while they fought the Fighters.

They only remove their masks when they're not in the stage or in meetings.

Same could be say for Pink Ranger.

Fighter D is right in front of her, but she still think he's Hibiki, LOL

Both sides couldn't tell who each other really is...

Tho I still find it weird... that while Fighter D can change his appearances, but he remains his own personality and not the disguise...

So how is no one finding it SUS about Fighter D? (besides the yellow ranger group girl)... really weird...

Since Pink Ranger even think he's still HIbiki, and says "awww, he's all grown up"... huh?

Personally I would find someone to be extremely SUS if their personality literally changed in a day...
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
May 19, 1:30 AM
Jun 2012
Our new cast of characters is looking good.
Took half a cour to reach its stride. But it felt lightning fast.

From the new senpai in training.

To our new female femme fatales.

Hibiki is now a much more interesting tour de force. For a story to revolve around.

He's still crazy tho. But...
Now we see his Big Sis is absolutely related to him. In an obvious way.
May 19, 9:02 AM

Nov 2020
I like that in this episode the blue guard was presented in a positive way, he saved and raised the redhead and his sister, a nice dissonance between the fact that next to the red one he seems the most sadistic.
Well... MC's impersonation of other people will never be believable to me, as if anyone who knows the redhead should immediately know that something is wrong.
The redhead could have planned it better and prepared some notes for him in advance, I don't know if it's the anime or the character xD
They nicely show that Rudyowlosy already had his own plans and implemented them, which makes his current cooperation with MC more credible and not accidental.
Oh no, mentally ill sister.
MC is one of those left behind? Why didn't he have to fight?
The new monster girl is very cool.
4/5
Ba-Cii10May 19, 9:13 AM
May 20, 3:20 AM

Mar 2008
Now I wonder why Hibiki's sis goes around in a wheelchair but is fine when she is fine walking around when she is Pink. Im not sure if she is pretending to be disabled or she just doesnt like walking or if it is the suit allowing her to move

XX looks kinda ...seXXy
May 20, 6:28 AM
Apr 2024
i forgot to write last week but cool episode (hibiki outro)
May 20, 7:35 AM
Apr 2024
another good episodi but hibiki Sister is yander now
May 21, 6:37 AM

Nov 2017
Bro-con, monster-con, white imbeciles and a danger fetishist! Awesome episode
May 21, 10:45 AM

Nov 2022

My god is this XX "monster" girl hot af!

So many beautiful waifus this ep, but her... MMHHH!
May 22, 7:27 PM

Jan 2011
Reply to OP_Rider
@MasterHavik Hmm, yeah I am also thinking of the same thing that they can't finish it in a proper end part. As much as I am seeing this anime will be a strategic type from start to finish against an enemy who they can't defeat with strength. I would really like to see MC getting stronger than the rangers and beat them up but I don't think it will happen like happening in face to face combate (without MC getting power from another source like ranger trasformation or so).

About the new generation part, first I did thought they could be new but when I saw that red keeper confronting them so confidently in their sky palace (when MC ran off), that did they forgot the deal they made with ranger force 13 years ago as if the deal was made with red keeper himself that time (it gave that kinda expression), so yeah.

Blue keep being an a*s, huh? I didn’t read the manga, so I wouldn't know how or what he did but I won't mind a slight spoiler, only if you are willing if not I will just look forward to anime to know the story, thanks : )
@OP_Rider Oh, I don't read the manga but I know blue keeper is legit a fucking asshole just due to how overly aggressive he is. Like bro is doing too much. Also, like I said in a thread I made I don't know how D will get stronger when the actual villain played him like a fiddle. He is also a big time jobber. Like dude is not threat. He has legit won fights because his opponent was being an idiot.
I haven't updated in years but now I have changed that. I'll be free soon.
May 26, 1:21 PM

Nov 2013
Oh, so the pink ranger is the sister, and she's a brocon.
10 hours ago
Jun 2020
Ok so Pink sis is a brocon?
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Theory for the rest of the season and series. I think D's plan is doomed to fail.

MasterHavik - May 25

10 by arc1only »»
1 hour ago

Poll: » Sentai Daishikkaku Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - May 26

35 by metatron13 »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Sentai Daishikkaku Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 21

105 by Nikoslovescoffee »»
9 hours ago

Poll: » Sentai Daishikkaku Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 19

50 by waldy713 »»
May 26, 2:15 AM

Poll: » Sentai Daishikkaku Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 14

89 by HimekoX »»
May 25, 2:04 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.