Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Theory for the rest of the season and series. I think D's plan is doomed to fail.

Go! Go! Loser Ranger!
Available on Manga Store
New
May 25, 11:58 PM

Jan 2011
This is just a guess on my part. I'm not a manga reader but just an anime only watcher. Now we know there is a spilt cour coming but I think fighter's D plan is doomed to fail from the start. I know we may not see his plan play out from the start but there are too many flaws to his plan that it will either end with him dying or having the plot make everyone dumber for him to win. Let's go through the flaws.

1. Fighter D is made to seen to be clever and smarter than he really is. He is still only able to outsmart people who seem to only lose because of their stupidity. He also seemingly used his special ability which is to turn into other people to no effect in the other episode as all it did was made it so he played himself. Like the people seems to be nerfing other characters around him to make him seem like this super cool badass that has got everyone fooled.

2. Suzukiri fucking exist. Like what else do I have to say here? She easily figured out who he was the first time around. What is stopping her from figuring out again? She has an actual relationship with Hibki even if they don't seem to be friends. I lowkey think she knows already he is among them and she is just waiting for the right moment to stab him in the back literally.

3. Monster girl doesn't really respect him and kind of a loose cannon. It has been made clear the monsters are jobbers, so this little badass monster girl is going to ruin things sooner or later and get cook by one of the juniors and seniors. Monster girl is going to blow his cover sooner or later as she doesn't give a rat's ass about his plan.

4. Hibiki's older sister is the Pink Dragon Keeper. She is going to found out sooner than later he isn't her brother. She isn't dumb.

5. D has no leadership skills or command. This is what I said about him in my earlier thread with him being a jobber. Dude is just so argumentative and up his own ass about killing everyone he gets push around by everyone.

6. D has no way to improve his skills due to him being a monster. When your only skill si that you are immortal but really suck as fighting to a point you need someone to slip on banana slip for you to win...who are you going to beat? No one in my opinion. Unless he can find Vegeta, he is going to get cooked by the Dragon Keepers.

7. Hibiki's personality clashes with D's personality. They have different goals and D isn't kindhearted like him. So someone who knows will pick quicker that it isn't Hibki.

I know we have a few episodes left but I just feel the plot is going to derp around to make D look like some genius. I don't hate the show but D's whole plan so climbing up the ranks to keep the Dragon Keepers has so many holes in it. I really hope the author is more clever with his plan for this story as right now isn't basically begging the reader and viewer to take D serious as he stumbles around like a Loony Tunes characters beating people better than him.

What do you guys think?
I haven't updated in years but now I have changed that. I'll be free soon.
May 26, 12:32 AM
Dec 2022
i think your a bigger dumass than you think you are. i should have listened to my self and ignored this post. hade to go and read this essay, ruined my day.
their is know way I want to debunk all this stupidity.
atleast I'll say one or two things.

1• i don't think any one thinks that "D" is cool and badass character, let alone smart, he's just a little clever, and a trickster. your the only delusional ass think's other wise.

2• why do you think the yellow girl ( don't remember her name)will stab "D", when she is the one corporateing with him, to destroy the rangers.

( put "kill la kill" favourite and talking shit to another anime being mediocre )
anyone feel free to continue. iam down'
Yeshaiah2015yeshMay 26, 12:52 AM
May 26, 12:49 AM
Jul 2021
he would plan another one even if he fails this
May 26, 1:39 AM
Dec 2022
You're right in some and wrong in some. That's all I'll say.
May 26, 4:14 AM

Jan 2011
Reply to Yeshaiah2015yesh
i think your a bigger dumass than you think you are. i should have listened to my self and ignored this post. hade to go and read this essay, ruined my day.

1• i don't think any one thinks that "D" is cool and badass character, let alone smart, he's just a little clever, and a trickster. your the only delusional ass think's other wise.

2• why do you think the yellow girl ( don't remember her name)will stab "D", when she is the one corporateing with him, to destroy the rangers.

( put "kill la kill" favourite and talking shit to another anime being mediocre )
@Yeshaiah2015yesh

1. It's mroe how the show makes him look like that not fans.

2. For someone calling me a dumbass to forget Suzukukiri's name is kind of fucking peak. I think she will stab him in the back once he is not useful anymore. Also keep in mind she thinks D is dead right now, but like I was saying, I wouldn't be shock if she knows D is back already.

It's wild to call me all of these names but have nothing in the form of arguments. LOL! This is MAL after all.
May 26, 5:01 AM
Dec 2022
Reply to MasterHavik
@Yeshaiah2015yesh

1. It's mroe how the show makes him look like that not fans.

2. For someone calling me a dumbass to forget Suzukukiri's name is kind of fucking peak. I think she will stab him in the back once he is not useful anymore. Also keep in mind she thinks D is dead right now, but like I was saying, I wouldn't be shock if she knows D is back already.

It's wild to call me all of these names but have nothing in the form of arguments. LOL! This is MAL after all.
@MasterHavik
offcourse genius, their is nothing fucking pick about, me not remembering her name, IAM watching 20 or more Anime's every season, offcourse i wouldn't remember every single character name out of hundreds, i only remember those characters which I like or worth remembering. your argument is nonsensical, I may called you name's, atleast i made a point. all you did is cry over calling name's for an argument.
MasterHavik said:
think she will stab him in the back once he is not useful anymore.

That goes both ways. Both of them will stable the other , if either of them become useless. That's a no-brainer. What ware you hoping to achieve bringing that up.

MasterHavik said:
Also keep in mind she thinks D is dead right now, but like I was saying, I wouldn't be shock if she knows D is back already.

You should keep in mind, their is no mention about, her knowing or not knowing.
Even if they meet up in the feature, they will still be partner's. Cause They both want to destroy the rangers. So what's the point you ware trying to make, all you did is criticism for an argument.
Your talking like Hibki died and never going to come back. You didn't even included Hibki existence in your argument.
MasterHavik said:
LOL! This is MAL after all.

That's the one thing that i agree 👍🏻.
This is MAL after all. and their are PPL like you think they are cooking something.
Yeshaiah2015yeshMay 26, 5:10 AM
May 26, 5:10 AM

Jan 2011
@MasterHavik
offcourse genius, their is nothing fucking pick about, me not remembering her name, IAM watching 20 or more Anime's every season, offcourse i wouldn't remember every single character name out of hundreds, i only remember those characters which I like or worth remembering. your argument is nonsensical, I may called you name's, atleast i made a point. all you did is cry over calling name's for an argument.
MasterHavik said:
think she will stab him in the back once he is not useful anymore.

That goes both ways. Both of them will stable the other , if either of them become useless. That's a no-brainer. What ware you hoping to achieve bringing that up.

MasterHavik said:
Also keep in mind she thinks D is dead right now, but like I was saying, I wouldn't be shock if she knows D is back already.

You should keep in mind, their is no mention about, her knowing or not knowing.
Even if they meet up in the feature, they will still be partner's. Cause They both want to destroy the rangers. So what's the point you ware trying to make, all you did is criticism for an argument.
Your talking like Hibki died and never going to come back. You didn't even included Hibki existence in your argument.
MasterHavik said:
LOL! This is MAL after all.

That's the one thing that i agree 👍🏻.
This is MAL after all. and their are PPL like you think they are cooking something.
@Yeshaiah2015yesh It's there not their....you do know the difference right? I'm watching a lot of shows too but I know characters names. You can also use this magical thing known as Google. LOL! It's free after all. You didn't make a point you just called me a bunch of names and kind of missed my point. LOL! It's one thing to disagree it's another to pull a Lily Orchad and just misrepresent the whole point.

I didn't include Hibki in this because his goal is different from D and I feel he won't be back for a good bit. D is pretty much pissing on what Hibiki is trying to do unless you forgot that part.

Also it doesn't go "both ways" as she as one of the artifacts and he doesn't. He was legit used to get one of them. D isn't going to be able to trick as dude is kind of a bumbling fool. Suzukuiri is the true threat of the series. D is just a jobber. I do wish the series keep trying to make it obvious she was evil. It's reminding me of old Xenohart from Birth by Sleep.

My main point is that I feel the plan is doomed to fail now go back to watching your 20 shows if you can't be bothered to know a a central character's name dude. It's like forgetting Anya's name in Spy x Family.

May 26, 6:57 AM
Dec 2022
Reply to MasterHavik
@Yeshaiah2015yesh It's there not their....you do know the difference right? I'm watching a lot of shows too but I know characters names. You can also use this magical thing known as Google. LOL! It's free after all. You didn't make a point you just called me a bunch of names and kind of missed my point. LOL! It's one thing to disagree it's another to pull a Lily Orchad and just misrepresent the whole point.

I didn't include Hibki in this because his goal is different from D and I feel he won't be back for a good bit. D is pretty much pissing on what Hibiki is trying to do unless you forgot that part.

Also it doesn't go "both ways" as she as one of the artifacts and he doesn't. He was legit used to get one of them. D isn't going to be able to trick as dude is kind of a bumbling fool. Suzukuiri is the true threat of the series. D is just a jobber. I do wish the series keep trying to make it obvious she was evil. It's reminding me of old Xenohart from Birth by Sleep.

My main point is that I feel the plan is doomed to fail now go back to watching your 20 shows if you can't be bothered to know a a central character's name dude. It's like forgetting Anya's name in Spy x Family.

@MasterHavik
Lol i don't need to go as far as Google, if i wanted to i could just check it here on mal.
After reading that stupid essay you wrote, i didn't want to waste any more time and effort on you than i already did. If you know every character name, good for you. I don't have to know because you know. Just like i said stop crying over thinking, that doesn't even make a point. English isn't everyone's default language. All your doing is trying to criticise others. You didn't make a point your just criticising others who are pointing out the details.

She has the artefact, so what, she can't use it in brought day light or in night. if any one saw her holding that artefact, even a Side character, she will become the enemy of all rangers, ( or why is she holding red ranger's artefact , world will get out)or atleast becomes a suspect ( she isn't the only smart human). She can get her way out of it, saying she found it lying over their. Even that will raise suspicious, at the end she has to return the artefact to red ranger. What's the point of having an artefact if she can't use it.

She wants to kill all the rangers or destroy(until that happens she needs others help to accomplish that goal), what will a little artefact is going to do, Even if she has the artefact, she can't do anything against red ranger.she needs an accomplish, She can't do it alone,that goes both ways for her and "D" .

Hibki, about that, what does "D" want?, first it's freedom, and all of his kind to be free. All this lo level monster aren't blood thrust monster who just wants to kill human, their are fighting because they want to live freely in the earth, that's what higher rankings monsters said and brought them. And all of them are gon now. Expect one, and that on likes hibki. And he even convinced his colleague rangers that they can live together with the monster. That's why they are angry with hibki. That he killed a monster permanently after all things he said to them about coexisting. and It was hibki's idea, to act as he killed a monster. So no one is pissing on know one(i can even explain more, but no current because of rain, and my battery is at 34%. So I'll Stop her move to another claim you made).

And what do you mean "D" plane will fail, when he doesn't even has a plan to begin with. All he has is a objective to kill the rangers, and free them self, or die trying.
And how he's going to go about it?. Is to infiltrate into the ranks of rangers and disguise him self as one, and assistant whenever he gets a chance. That's not a grade plane it's a suicide mission. You are the only one framing him as smart, or thinking he is smart.

Yah their are some people who are bad with names like me (if your a human person you should know that). And it hard to remember PPL names right away, especially when those names are from a different country, it's hard to even pronounce them for a normal person. I don't know why are making a big fuss about it. So stop acting like a 10 year old. I pay more attention to the actual story, than a bunch of name, which iam obviously going to forget in no time.

While i go and watch my 20 or more Anime's,byou should just stick to one and rather than just become a memory card, you should start using thet brain of your and start thinking about actually important detail.

And please stop replying to me. Iam tired with your nonsense.
Yeshaiah2015yeshMay 26, 7:27 AM
May 26, 7:04 AM

Apr 2020

Yeshaiah2015yesh said:
i think your a bigger dumass than you think you are

That's 90% of the Forums, right there.
The guy just put a few theorys out there. It's just his opinion. Everybody is allowed one, hm? Harsh boy.
May 26, 7:09 AM
Dec 2022
Merve2Love said:
Yeshaiah2015yesh said:

The guy just put a few theorys out there. It's just his opinion. Everybody is allowed one, hm? Harsh boy.

it just that he said with such confidence. most atleast try to act humble, when making controversial post's
i was harsh, I ll admit that.
May 28, 5:10 PM
Mar 2022
MasterHavik said:
This is just a guess on my part. I'm not a manga reader but just an anime only watcher. Now we know there is a spilt cour coming but I think fighter's D plan is doomed to fail from the start. I know we may not see his plan play out from the start but there are too many flaws to his plan that it will either end with him dying or having the plot make everyone dumber for him to win. Let's go through the flaws.

1. Fighter D is made to seen to be clever and smarter than he really is. He is still only able to outsmart people who seem to only lose because of their stupidity. He also seemingly used his special ability which is to turn into other people to no effect in the other episode as all it did was made it so he played himself. Like the people seems to be nerfing other characters around him to make him seem like this super cool badass that has got everyone fooled.

2. Suzukiri fucking exist. Like what else do I have to say here? She easily figured out who he was the first time around. What is stopping her from figuring out again? She has an actual relationship with Hibki even if they don't seem to be friends. I lowkey think she knows already he is among them and she is just waiting for the right moment to stab him in the back literally.

3. Monster girl doesn't really respect him and kind of a loose cannon. It has been made clear the monsters are jobbers, so this little badass monster girl is going to ruin things sooner or later and get cook by one of the juniors and seniors. Monster girl is going to blow his cover sooner or later as she doesn't give a rat's ass about his plan.

4. Hibiki's older sister is the Pink Dragon Keeper. She is going to found out sooner than later he isn't her brother. She isn't dumb.

5. D has no leadership skills or command. This is what I said about him in my earlier thread with him being a jobber. Dude is just so argumentative and up his own ass about killing everyone he gets push around by everyone.

6. D has no way to improve his skills due to him being a monster. When your only skill si that you are immortal but really suck as fighting to a point you need someone to slip on banana slip for you to win...who are you going to beat? No one in my opinion. Unless he can find Vegeta, he is going to get cooked by the Dragon Keepers.

7. Hibiki's personality clashes with D's personality. They have different goals and D isn't kindhearted like him. So someone who knows will pick quicker that it isn't Hibki.

I know we have a few episodes left but I just feel the plot is going to derp around to make D look like some genius. I don't hate the show but D's whole plan so climbing up the ranks to keep the Dragon Keepers has so many holes in it. I really hope the author is more clever with his plan for this story as right now isn't basically begging the reader and viewer to take D serious as he stumbles around like a Loony Tunes characters beating people better than him.

What do you guys think?

suzukiri already knows Fighter D is alive and is playing as Hibiki. did you not even watch the latest episode or something?
May 28, 7:39 PM

Jan 2011
Reply to arc1only
MasterHavik said:

What do you guys think?

suzukiri already knows Fighter D is alive and is playing as Hibiki. did you not even watch the latest episode or something?
@arc1only I did....? Also does she even say that? She doesn't know yet because remember she thought he was dead. Keep in mind this is before episdoe 8 got uploaded. Look at the dates dude. I'm okay with being wrong I am. This is just my guess.
May 28, 7:40 PM

Jan 2011
Reply to Merve2Love
Yeshaiah2015yesh said:

@Merve2Love I'm legit just guessing from what I have watched so far. I'll watch the newest episode.
May 28, 7:44 PM
Mar 2022
MasterHavik said:
@arc1only I did....? Also does she even say that? She doesn't know yet because remember she thought he was dead. Keep in mind this is before episdoe 8 got uploaded. Look at the dates dude. I'm okay with being wrong I am. This is just my guess.

she says "good luck fighter kun" after meeting with "Hibiki"
May 28, 7:46 PM

Jan 2011
Reply to arc1only
MasterHavik said:

she says "good luck fighter kun" after meeting with "Hibiki"
@arc1only IS this in the recent episode or the one that came out if so thanks for the spoiler?
May 28, 7:52 PM
Mar 2022
MasterHavik said:
@arc1only IS this in the recent episode or the one that came out if so thanks for the spoiler?

this thread was litterly made on the day the ep came out dawg
May 28, 8:11 PM

Jan 2011
Reply to arc1only
MasterHavik said:

this thread was litterly made on the day the ep came out dawg
@arc1only Ah fuck. That's on me then. My bad.
May 29, 1:31 PM

Apr 2020
Reply to MasterHavik
@Merve2Love I'm legit just guessing from what I have watched so far. I'll watch the newest episode.
@MasterHavik

Well done.
May 29, 2:25 PM

Jan 2011
Reply to Merve2Love
@MasterHavik

Well done.
@Merve2Love The recent episode, outside of dude spoiling it, I can see she is playing the long game. She is my biggest argument as to why I feel this plan is doom to fail. On top of his of lack of intelligence, he is playing himself and he doesn't even know it.
May 29, 4:10 PM

Apr 2020
Reply to MasterHavik
@Merve2Love The recent episode, outside of dude spoiling it, I can see she is playing the long game. She is my biggest argument as to why I feel this plan is doom to fail. On top of his of lack of intelligence, he is playing himself and he doesn't even know it.
@MasterHavik

Right...While I do understand what you mean and I didn't like the dude scolding you....he's kinda right, at the same time.
It's obvious that MC isn't the greatest/smartest guy ever and that his plans are flawed.

That is not as big of a theory, you know. Same with your comments about Yumeko or Hibiki and his sister.
I don't think you're a "dumass", as he said. I just think this sort of guess work isn't very....interesting or noteworthy.

You're stressing something that everyone is kinda aware of already....
May 29, 4:15 PM

Jan 2011
Reply to Merve2Love
@MasterHavik

Right...While I do understand what you mean and I didn't like the dude scolding you....he's kinda right, at the same time.
It's obvious that MC isn't the greatest/smartest guy ever and that his plans are flawed.

That is not as big of a theory, you know. Same with your comments about Yumeko or Hibiki and his sister.
I don't think you're a "dumass", as he said. I just think this sort of guess work isn't very....interesting or noteworthy.

You're stressing something that everyone is kinda aware of already....
@Merve2Love And that's fair. This just came to me as while I like the show this was starting to get on my nerves. Yeah, these aren't super in depth theories and I Get that. I'll try to do slightly better guess work in the future.
May 29, 4:17 PM

Apr 2020
Reply to MasterHavik
@Merve2Love And that's fair. This just came to me as while I like the show this was starting to get on my nerves. Yeah, these aren't super in depth theories and I Get that. I'll try to do slightly better guess work in the future.
@MasterHavik

For me, it's what's fun about the series.
It laid out all these little subplots and problems for our little Hero-Villain, while still keeping it kinda unpredictable, I feel. The Show is crazy like that.
Shouldn't really get on your nerves, like that^^ It's pretty unique.

Hey, it's fine :) Just don't expect too much healthy discussion going on, with this kind of material. MaL isn't a very understanding place xD

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sentai Daishikkaku Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 30

95 by jarvis_kjellberg »»
Sep 21, 12:46 PM

Poll: » Sentai Daishikkaku Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 28

108 by Cotsu »»
Sep 14, 1:48 PM

Poll: » Sentai Daishikkaku Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 7

134 by Cotsu »»
Sep 7, 8:45 AM

Poll: » Sentai Daishikkaku Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 23

56 by Ashhk »»
Aug 27, 4:10 AM

Poll: » Sentai Daishikkaku Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 16

68 by Ashhk »»
Aug 27, 12:52 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.