Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Go! Go! Loser Ranger!
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Apr 15, 10:47 AM

Mar 2015
So Suzukiri do know who D is. I thought she'd be one of the monsters too, but seems like she's a human wanting to destroy the ranger force. Super curious about her upbringing. She's definitely my favorite character as of now. Something about her eerie aura..

Suzukiri not appearing at all in the anime's opening seems kinda suspicious as well hmm

Also looking forward to learn about Hibiki's part in all of this.

adbeaverApr 15, 10:52 AM
Apr 15, 12:56 PM

Apr 2018
Suzukiri is exactly as I thought her to be. The type to backstab what she does, it is clearly shown with those soulless eyes. Well, F fought a great battle in the end. Now its time for D for revenge.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Apr 15, 1:37 PM

Jun 2016
Nah this show is great,I'm glad I gave it a chance.
Apr 15, 2:11 PM
May 2023
PotionDweller said:
Not sure what to make of it all yet.
Guessing yellow woman is a monster of another type.

That's what I'm guessing too.

Either that, or she's also seen through the dragon keeper's lies

(Although I'd lean on both being true)
Apr 15, 2:32 PM
Nov 2021
This anime is hilarious.
Apr 15, 7:37 PM

Mar 2008
Im liking this more now than first ep. Good OP and ED too.

I'm not sure who's good or bad in this
Apr 15, 8:14 PM

May 2019
While I'm surprised that Suzukiri decided to work with D I was not surprised she suspected something was up with him as she took a long hard look at him right before they went for lunch. Also, it looks like the divine weapons/artifacts permanently kill the monsters whereas everything else allows them to regenerate, interesting.
Apr 15, 8:25 PM

Feb 2019
Absolutely amazing episode. OP has been on repeat nonstop since last week lol.

Can’t be more happy with the job the studio are doing. The build up to Suzukiri revealing she knew about D the whole time was perfect. There’s subtle hints dropped throughout the whole episode, but D is too locked in to pay attention and it literally costs him his head. Luckily he can survive attacks like that lol.

The episode also does a great job of showing us how cruel and vindictive the keepers are. For supposed heroes of justice they are callous and vicious. Popping up at the invaders’ headquarters and forcing them to let keepers basically supervise them is so messed up.

Red ranger in particular comes off so scary because he says these horrible things about the weak serving the strong and doing what they ask with no questions with no emotion in his voice. The way they’re treating the invaders it’s a shock that it took this long for someone to rebel. It’s not sustainable at all. You keep your foot on someone’s neck for long enough and they will fight back eventually.

Yamato no Orochi scene was CRAZY. Yostar are such an underrated studio. Wow, love the camera movement and cuts during that. Shows just how powerless the invaders are against the dragon artefacts. It won’t be easy taking them down.

Wish more people were talking about this anime and the manga.
Marinate1016Apr 15, 8:31 PM
Apr 16, 9:44 AM
Jun 2012
Everyone loves an underdog story.

Even better when its a mob fighting against the horde of justice.

Also, the OP and ED were solid.

CGI was a bit meh. But it was used in an overall productive way.

Ie by heavily basing the composition in CGI instead of leaning on it as a crutch. Which appears to be a strong suit of this production.
Apr 16, 10:47 AM

Oct 2008
another friggin' excellent episode!
Suzukiri is very mysterious! especially her eyes which adds to her pokerface ability to be unreadable damn!
damn! i hope D builds-up all the rage and goes annihilate the sentais one by one!!!
5/5.

Apr 16, 7:21 PM
Sep 2022
The OP was alright and the ED was really fun!

enjoying the show so far, another great episode
Apr 16, 8:35 PM

Nov 2009
I'm sad that the dragon keeper rangers don't have a "naked transformation"

This is Power Rangers...

Not Mahou Shoujo... LOL (where clothes turns into ribbons or sparkles...)

(any and all power ranger series had no "naked transformations..." all transformations goes over their regular cloth)

Huh... that Yellow team woman... she also wants to go against the Ranger Corp?

Wonder what her game is... but Fighter D... he's "too weak" and gets discovered too easily... lol

hmm... "Divine Artifact"... so this is how the Rangers is able to kill "immortals"... I guess the "Bosses" was also immortal, but all got killed by the "Divine Artifacts".

BTW... that ED's dance... LOL
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Apr 17, 4:28 AM
Dec 2018
It's taking every fiber of my willpower to not just go ahead and read the manga, rather than waiting each week to experience it in anime form.
Apr 17, 10:30 AM

Aug 2018
I wonder if their bosses were really defeated by the Dragon Keepers. What if their bosses' plan for world domination was to transform into the Rangers and have the whole world on their side?
Apr 17, 10:54 AM

Dec 2012
Reply to phantomfandom
I'm sad that the dragon keeper rangers don't have a "naked transformation".

The ED has full choreograph but it's not gonna gone viral like Mashle's OP2 because the song is not as good.
@phantomfandom The song sounded pretty good to me.
Apr 17, 12:28 PM

Jun 2016
the story is really interesting !!!
Apr 17, 1:58 PM
Apr 2020
I really liked it. It was really cool that the main character has that ranger girl to help him now. I feel bad for the monster that got destroyed. I am assuming they passed away because of the weapon but they might confirm in the next episode
Apr 17, 7:20 PM
Pirate King
Feb 2021
Ah this show is being slept on. the rating doesn't do it justice. F dying sucks, but it'll give D a reason to fight harder and knowing that Suzukiri wants to help destroy the ranger forces is mysterious wonder why she went along with keeping the fact that he's a monster under wraps and wants to work with him.
Apr 19, 4:24 AM
Jul 2017
it was so so peak...
Apr 19, 1:35 PM

Jan 2014
From the get-go you could feel that somethings up the girl in yellow, her eyes are dead. So, can't really say that I'm surprised she's going to help D. Although don't know how D going to take his revenge when even the scrubs could kill him. And it seems that if you got attacked by the artifact, monster can't regenerate and end up dying?

PROFILE | ANIMELIST | MANGALIST | 𝓵𝓸𝓵𝓵𝔂𝓰𝓪𝓰𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓰

Apr 19, 8:01 PM

Jan 2020
Reply to OmniKaiser
Hmmm...
The episode was nice but I wonder why they put a particular scene that should happen later in the manga. That's kiiiiiiinda bothering me ?

@OmniKaiser
Apr 20, 8:19 AM
Sep 2021
Enjoying this show, fighter D is doing his best in his infiltration but can he succeed in it alone
Apr 21, 2:08 AM

Aug 2013
Red and Blue seem more villainous than the monsters.

Rip F. D has to get stronger and quick. Wouldn't be surprising if the enemy backstabs him eventually; as an enemy after all.
Apr 21, 2:54 AM

Oct 2017
Absolutely love Suzukiri, love her demeanor. Keep giving me more of her. OP/ED are both nice, like the OP more. Cool animation again.
Apr 21, 5:06 AM
Oct 2021
no bad and i like it this episode
Apr 21, 11:18 AM

Nov 2013
Suzuruki was suspicious since EP1. IMO she's another monster in disguise, or she's a human victim of rangers who wants revenge perhaps (if we consider rangers are fake heroes who do evil stuff behind scenes).
Apr 22, 8:33 AM

Mar 2023
Why do they always need to add some cringe mysterious characters like that suzukiri girl
Apr 22, 8:35 PM

Jul 2017
Tatsuya Kitani with the OP banger, he never disappoints. Same with Akari Nanawo's ED.

Fighter D joining the Ranger Force to meet both Hibiki Sakurazawa and Yumeko Suzukiri again, while the Dragon Keepers goes to the enemy's HQ to find him, it's a give-and-take relationship where more of their personnel wlll keep the enemy under its supervision, the heroes are for real to eliminate any traitors against the program. And against the backdrop of the normal citizens, D feels more than ever of his conviction.

Both Fighter D disguised as Hibiki and Yumeko going into the Red Squadron's Garrison where the former tries to oust Red Keeper, he is met by 3rd Senior Rank Shun Tokita passing a letter to him, and then the real man in the flesh himself, Sousei Akabane. The will to kill is just not there, even if Yumeko did find out and still helps him to cover his tracks. Fighter F being found out by Tokita and his men, then Red Keeper himself using the Divine Artifact Salamandra against him, he only realized too late of the will that he's being called to as a villain.

The best comrade beside Fighter D losing after 13 years, that only gives him more conviction to stand up against the real evil that is justice.
Apr 22, 11:30 PM
Oct 2021
Mano nao esperava nada e me supredeu batente ação legal e reviravoltas massa
Apr 23, 9:28 AM
Jun 2021
what an episode, the build up till now has been crazy, and will get even crazier further on, F for F
Apr 23, 6:49 PM
Oct 2020
wow soo good the plot
Apr 26, 7:08 PM
Mar 2012
D so silly lol but supposedly cool headed. Suzukiri tho scary is nice covering mc all the time.
op weird & ed dance cool. Red's divine artifact orochi looks epic. Shun much weird.
rip F he got such a mood.
Apr 27, 7:22 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Oh boy rip F, he fought well there seeking true justice. Please press F to our fighter F there xo

Oped song were so cool its a bop. Visual also lookin good, and contain something interesting with those shattered glass. D, continue his journey to learn more about rangers. He disguised himself onto those bocchan, which, thanks to our precious mal character list here, he's actually a little brother of ranger pink, mayhap? Oh man thanks for heads up xd.

The way they revealed the red ranger identity also unexpected. He's already there at the beginning cheering the entry exam participants lol.

Well idk how much i need to trust those babe yellow ranger subordinate. Once suspicious, keep the sus till she's revealing herself. Wonder why she hates the rangers tho? Revenge toward one of their keepers? Perhaps Red?

Oh well there's more questions to come, but i definitely need to stop right here and just wait to see more next week. Let's see...
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Apr 28, 2:07 PM

Jul 2022
D seems super naive and oblivious to the people around him, especially Yumeko. RIP F, you will be remembered by D, but seriously how do the divine artifacts even work to kill immortal monsters? Yumeko looks like the character who will drive the plot through utilizing D.
May 2, 10:27 PM
Oct 2019
this blonde is so beautiful, I fell in love
May 5, 10:32 AM
Mar 2015
yeah like I thought Yumeko is like a budget Makima
May 11, 3:47 PM

Apr 2015
The show does a very good job of making us feel sorry for the monsters. Damn the Opening and Ending are both bangers with amazing visuals and very catchy. Gonna be listening to these for a while.
Suzukiri very sus, is she a monster too hmmm?
May 15, 5:16 AM

Jun 2023
F kind of got blasted but at least he went out on his own terms. D is not going to forget this moment. It's time for D to team up with Suzukiri and learn some things...
May 21, 5:03 AM
Apr 2024
best girl d you insane
May 25, 2:04 PM
Dec 2023
ขยะไอสัสสังเวย bluearchive กุ
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sentai Daishikkaku Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - May 26

35 by metatron13 »»
53 minutes ago

Poll: » Sentai Daishikkaku Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 21

105 by Nikoslovescoffee »»
7 hours ago

Poll: » Sentai Daishikkaku Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 12

84 by Terry-Senpai »»
9 hours ago

» Theory for the rest of the season and series. I think D's plan is doomed to fail.

MasterHavik - May 25

9 by Yeshaiah2015yesh »»
May 26, 7:09 AM

Poll: » Sentai Daishikkaku Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 19

50 by waldy713 »»
May 26, 2:15 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.