Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Feb 2, 2021 12:37 PM
May 2019
Every new episode i get more amazed. So much suffering for such young girls.
Feb 3, 2021 5:36 AM

Dec 2009
My first impression of Rika was that she has badass weapons and a great design, then she opened her mouth.
I know she's puting on a facade but i can't stand people like her. She ask for money on a first meeting, follows people to their home, invites herself and then takes whatever she wants... Such bad manners...
Almost forgot how she talks about herself in 3rd person, that makes me cringe.
Let's see how she reedems herself if she doesn't die.
At least Ai notices and stands up to her, it's surprising she has already developed a little in so little time. Ep.1 Ai would have let Rika walk over her.
Feb 5, 2021 7:22 AM

Feb 2019
That was quite a trippy episode, the colors are vibrant with crazy acrobatics.

Rika, noooo
Based Certified.
I love anime armpits.
Feb 7, 2021 3:06 PM
Nov 2018
This episode makes a lot more sense to me after the first 2 episodes. I didn’t quite get the premise at first, but this episode lays it out pretty well. The dark undertones of the show in contrast to the colorful imagery is such a cool contrast. For the most part, this show looks incredible visually
Feb 9, 2021 9:13 AM
Oct 2019
The fight scenes somehow reminds me of FLCL
Feb 10, 2021 8:07 AM

Jul 2020
I think Rika lashed out at her fan because she wanted her fan to become a stronger willed person who thinks for herself and makes herself the idol, rather than idolize Rika. That would explain why she looks down on her fans as wallets, because she thinks they're weak and are far gone as people.
She probably picks friends based off looks because she considers those with looks to be strong individuals with their lives in order

Feb 10, 2021 7:24 PM
Jan 2020
At this point, Ai is getting used to this new world she is facing and that’s awesome to see.
Feb 11, 2021 4:30 PM

Jul 2019
Rika is an alright character. Not a fan of the personality tho.

Cloverworks really making out the best with visuals too. Nice.
Feb 21, 2021 8:51 PM

Sep 2018
I don't have a good feeling about that counselor guy.

I really like Rika!! She's not just shallow, she always put the easy-go-lucky attitude but there's more to it. Fans sometimes go overboard :( I hope they know their limit too. But the ending... Don't tell me Rika & Ai can get killed???!!! I thought only the egg people can get damage?!
Feb 23, 2021 2:42 PM
Sep 2015
So in this episode, the girls saved two Billie Eilish fans...

This anime started good but now reminds me of Flip Flappers.
And I didn't enjoy Flip Flappers that much.
Feb 26, 2021 11:19 AM

Oct 2015
Irresponsible messaging in this episode... Just to clarify, your favorite streamer or idol etc. won't be mourning your death or do self-sacrifices like that for his/her simps if only you just donated enough lol. Don't get your hopes up.
Mar 4, 2021 8:08 AM

Apr 2020
The quality of the third episode is still excellent, and the characterization and action scenes are all very good!

Originally thought that this was an episode in which Ai and Neiru got to know each other better, but I did not expect to see the appearance of Rika. There are still many mysteries about Neiro, and we have limited knowledge of her.

Making people petrified is the ability of the monster, and probably has the same nature as the slime in the second episode that can not be got rid of before defeating the monster? And the monster was strengthened because two eggs were broken at the same time? And is it a coincidence that these two egg girls are relatives (fans)? And the characteristics of the monster also seem to be closely related to people who break the egg. For example, Ai is related to the school, and Rika is related to the idol.

As for the teacher, the clues are still too fragmentary and it is difficult to conclude. I don't know when the past between the teacher, Ai, and Koito will be revealed, but according to the most normal thinking, a student killed himself, and this made his best friend suffer a mental shock and unable to go to school, then it seems to be okay to visit regularly as a teacher, but it can not be a normal development. xD

So far, it seems that episode 1 is about campus violence, episode 2 is about teacher's abuse of power, and episode 3 is about fan groups. Therefore, it is obvious that the story elements of this show are not limited to campus violence, but should be the story of the four MCs escaping from the past for redemption.

Mar 10, 2021 8:47 PM

Jan 2020
Another great episode~
Gotta say Rika isn't as annoying as I thought she would be. I also really like her character design.
It was nice getting bits of backstories here and there ~
Mar 14, 2021 3:01 PM

Mar 2019
Ohh, damn. Hoping nothing serious will happen to Rika. She got better in my eyes, I actually feel for her after that backstory. I wonder what will happen now. ALSO POG, TSUNADE'S VOICE ACTOR. I REALLY NEED TO CONTINUE SHIPPUDEN.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Apr 7, 2021 3:42 AM
May 2020
the metanarrative is peculiarly amazing.

Rika *is about to die*
The ending 🌈🌈🌈🌞🌞🌞😎😎😎
Apr 11, 2021 1:33 PM

Oct 2013
While Rika's design as a character was pretty cool, her personality seems to be flawed a lot, unfortunately. :( I wonder if she will change her attitude, or at least whether it will be revealed why she was acting like that.
Apr 14, 2021 7:26 AM
Oct 2019
Wow so that the rubbing Thighs Scene i saw on Twitter the other day.. lol

Sensei is sus. Something bad must be happening.

Animation is going crazy.
Guess they have the KeyBlade from Kingdom Heart.
Apr 28, 2021 4:35 PM

Mar 2018
Same light hearted atmosphere as last episode with the twin Wonder Egg's being pretty unrelatable and detaching from the show.

I'm still enjoying it for what it is but it's safe to say at this point I'm pretty disappointed with how it's approaching it's atmosphere considering it's premise has a looot of potential to make this show very impactful and renowned.

So unless this show pulls off a Madoka Magica type switch up on it's atmosphere, it's sitting nicely at 7/10 so far
Celest__Apr 28, 2021 5:35 PM
May 13, 2021 7:08 PM
Apr 2020
Deffo taking a SUPER dark turn as if the show wasn't pretty dark enough, I really liked it though.

Shows a different side to something as deep as sewer side and SH. I like the new character a lot.
May 14, 2021 7:59 AM

Apr 2017
The only good stan is a dead stan.
cunnysseur
May 21, 2021 7:29 AM
Apr 2021
It's an interesting show, but i am honestly lost. So let me get this straight, Ai Ohto's main goal is to save her first friend Koito? And along the way she befriends Neiru and Rika Kawai who are real people experiencing similar feelings? But now Rika is a sculpture like Koito. I'm slow help!
Jun 9, 2021 6:06 PM

Feb 2021
U kno what just hit me: the first wonder egg girl knew exactly what she was doing, but the following eggs didn’t know a single thing. Maybe there’s a difference between the free eggs and the paid ones? Does that mean the first girl repeatedly does this process, maybe also for someone she wants to save..?
Jul 17, 2021 8:13 AM

Jul 2015
Relation between idols and fans are pretty weird especially with super fans who take it a tad too far. Not the best first impression of Rika with her suddenly intruding into Ai's life and describing her fan Chiemi as an ugly, fat wallet but at least she regrets her harsh words.

Sep 9, 2021 5:59 AM

Aug 2018
Well.. Rika is showing off to others, thinking noone cares.. And well.. What can other people do sometimes, to be honest.. Not everyone, far from anyone can help you.. Some people are busy, some won't understand.. Not that I'm telling it's right or wrong..
Oct 7, 2021 5:52 PM

Apr 2019
This Rika is extremely annoying and unfunny, her jokes not even funny. Seriously, what kind of fucking drama was this episode? Seriously, it is one of the worst dramas I have ever seen.
Oct 8, 2021 11:08 AM

Jul 2021
The animation in this episode was great, and I like the addition of this Rika girl. And the cliffhanger, damn.
Oct 11, 2021 12:48 PM

Aug 2017
I didn't expect Rika's self-inflicted wounds. This episode was dark as fuck and the battle isn't over.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Jul 27, 2022 9:16 PM

Jul 2021
Chat between Neiru and Ai made LOL.

And holy shit that ending. Was that monster's VA same as Tsunade's? Hearing the name Rika keeps reminding me of Rika from JJK 0 lol, her image just flashes before my eyes everytime I hear Rika.

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Sep 30, 2022 3:03 AM
Feb 2021
weird, really weird
Oct 14, 2022 4:50 PM
Jul 2021
There are a lot to praise about in this anime, at least in the beginning. I've already learned the downfall of the show towards the ending, but the initial episodes are pretty great.
Jan 6, 2023 4:00 AM

Jan 2015

Immediately opening with a super cool new character introduction!

So many good looking shots! Ai's magical strike was sick. Episode started a bit slower but damn, really got good when the combined dream happened. Backstory was really tragic. Wonder why Rika's sacrificing herself here though. She's been a really good character. The friendships developing have been really nice.

Comedy is charming as well. Also, funny how this show's been resonating with me heaps, I haven't known much about it before going in, however a few days back I bought one of those sorta pens, with the four pens inside (except black instead of yellow), first time I've bought something like a pen or pencil in years, hahaha.
Wonderful stuff even if the start was a bit slower, show is continuously amazing me.
Jan 10, 2023 11:59 AM
Jan 2023
I think the anime is terribly original and just overall great. I really like it.
<
Apr 9, 2023 7:19 AM
Oct 2022
the little details they add in like seeing Rika's cuts before she got in the bath and her weapons being box-cutters really adds to the immersion
Apr 9, 2023 7:21 AM
Oct 2022
the little details they add in like seeing Rika's cuts before she got in the bath and her weapons being box-cutters really adds to the immersion
Apr 28, 2023 2:47 PM

Oct 2020
I just can't un-see the huge disparity between these two cuts in the same episode:

It's like someone forgot how human beings are supposed to look.

Not meant to be a criticism, I'm just amused by this. Been enjoying the WEP ride so far.
May 5, 2023 7:44 AM

Dec 2022
She's not as cute as she'd like to think she is...
Guess she loves money more than Ai loves friendship, if Kawai's feelings are stronger.
Jul 7, 2023 6:41 AM

Dec 2013
Kawai is cutting herself? It's my first time seeing something like this in anime, don't get me wrong, it's just that it usually happens to people in reality, especially when they're going through with something so it's surprising to see this in an anime.

There's something with Koito, and I think we'll find about it in next eps.

Rika is fights well and Ohto is improving.

★━━─
𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘐 𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵?
𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘥𝘢𝘺?

Jul 13, 2023 10:44 PM
Jul 2023
Banger de ça [race]
May 15, 11:26 PM

Dec 2020
Another great episode. I gotta study but I really want to watch the next one;;
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Wonder Egg Priority Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ashhk - Mar 30, 2021

412 by thatgirluwu »»
May 30, 4:40 PM

» 2nd season ?

Aritra_Choudhuri - May 11, 2022

23 by Kizuki01 »»
May 20, 9:27 PM

Poll: » Wonder Egg Priority Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ashhk - Mar 23, 2021

302 by Kizuki01 »»
May 19, 10:58 PM

Poll: » Wonder Egg Priority Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KANLen09 - Mar 16, 2021

364 by Kizuki01 »»
May 19, 9:36 PM

Poll: » Wonder Egg Priority Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

removed-user - Mar 9, 2021

170 by Kizuki01 »»
May 19, 8:23 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.