I used to have an "About Me" with all the fancy shit PS CS6 has to offer in glorious .png,
I realized I don't even like the social media this site is becoming.
Still, a couple of things you can (and should) know about me:
- I write stuff sometimes, check the blog if you're interested.
- I also review stuff sometimes, check 'em.
- I have a strong dislike of overly-popular memes.
- The cake list is a lie. I just didn't add everything I watch.
- If you're part of the toxic disgusting side of this community who shitposts the forums and
can't make proper use of the word "subjective" in a sentence, don't bother talking to me.
- Also, if you are a "redditor", the same applies. Please go away.
- I like comedy and fantasy, LOVE romance and drama.
- Assiduous MLB watcher, St. Louis Cardinals fan, music enthusiast and the best Battlefield's AH-6 Little Bird pilot you'll ever meet.
- Unlike this "About Me" is implying so far, I love discussing animu and may be surprisingly open to different opinions/views on the subject. Don't run away! (not yet)
My ratings are a mix of enjoyment + technical aspects. Have fun with them.
10- MASTERPIECE, MASTERPIECE.
9- AWESOME, CLOSE ENOUGH.
6- BELOW AVERAGE.
5- EDIBLE, NOT RECOMMENDED.
-- point of no return --
4- BARELY EDIBLE.
1- An annoying turd that floats in the bottom of your toilet and after 100000 flushes it's still there.