Forum Settings
Forums

Light Novel 'Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru.' Begins Final Chapter in September

New
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Aug 17, 2017 1:36 PM

Jan 2016
Yes! Finally! I'm so glad the series will finally finish. Hopefully the ending isn't rushed, after all its been 2 years. Hoping for the best!
Aug 17, 2017 2:22 PM
Jul 2018
Straussberg said:
Frostbytes said:

That's the better perspective since it's the shipping issues that mainly ruined the fanbase. You see constant insults hurling at one another especially in sites like reddit, etc whenever there is a character discussion or even any serious discussion of those sorts, especially Iroha/Yukino. It was fun banters early on but nowadays it has just grown cancerous and people just like to badmouth the rival ship(those two especially).

To be fair, you and your buddy hoopla are probably two of the biggest offenders in this case.

https://imgur.com/a/5dPxZ

It's pretty hypocritical to pretend like you're not part of it.

I am not trying to judge anyone but

>5 months of posts wow(first one shows Feb)

That's some creepy dedication right there, need to watch my back since I thought mal is a safe place lol. Wonder if only I had so much free time.
Aug 17, 2017 2:31 PM

Sep 2014
I have never been so anxious in my life when it comes to a story. It has been 3 years since I started following Hachiman and the rest of the cast, all those years of research, number crunching, forum digging, theory analyzing, and I still have a good chance of losing who he'll pick. I'll drop anime altogether if I lose this ship war, this was the sole reason why I started shipping in the first place.
Aug 17, 2017 2:46 PM

May 2016
joe_g7 said:
Just give us a season 3 after the LN ends.

Or a movie??? Because the 2nd Season were adapted 7-11 volumes, and OVA: volume 11.5. So I'm not hoping there will be but we're not entirely sure which one it would become with. A third season or movie?
Aug 17, 2017 2:47 PM
Oct 2016
DigitalExile said:
Straussberg said:

To be fair, you and your buddy hoopla are probably two of the biggest offenders in this case.

https://imgur.com/a/5dPxZ

It's pretty hypocritical to pretend like you're not part of it.

That's some creepy dedication right there, need to watch my back since I thought mal is a safe place lol. Wonder if only I had so much free time.

Nah, I just went through their profiles once to see what their deal was and basically both of them have been doing this for quite some time, since 2015 I think. But let's not turn this thread into that.
Aug 17, 2017 2:53 PM
Jul 2018
Straussberg said:
DigitalExile said:

Nah, I just went through their profiles once to see what their deal was and basically both of them have been doing this for quite some time, since 2015 I think. But let's not turn this thread into that.

Lol, I wouldn't have even cared about what random strangers are discussing in their private conversation in the first place, they can have their own opinions there. Haha whatever feels weird
Aug 17, 2017 2:54 PM

May 2016
Please 3rd season for the Anime, I really like this anime xD
Aug 17, 2017 2:57 PM
Aug 2016
@tragedydesu @Mogami-kun @Kitsu-nee @Rezolut1on
r u guys telling me that Yukino is confirmed to win? damn this is the first time I feel that the LN MC is wasted on a female character and not the opposite.
but this is the case for almost all LNs I guess, it's always the girl who appear in the cover of the first volume who wins, I expected something different from this particular one but I was disappointed..
ClickBaitBusterAug 17, 2017 3:00 PM
Aug 17, 2017 2:58 PM
Nov 2014
About time. Can't wait to see best girl yukino win.
Aug 17, 2017 3:00 PM

Apr 2016
@ClickBaitBuster I don't know how people even think anybody else is going to win except for Yukinoshita. I think it was always stated that Hachiman had feelings for Yukinoshita. Also this ship has more fans. But I like every character don't care who wins.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 17, 2017 3:00 PM
Jul 2018
ClickBaitBuster said:
@tragedydesu, @Mogami-kun @Kitsu-nee @Rezolut1on
r u guys telling me that Yukino is confirmed to win? damn this is the first time I feel that the LN MC is wasted on a female character and not the opposite.
but this is the case for almost all LNs I guess, it's always the girl who appear in the cover of the first volume who wins, I expected something different from this particular one but I was disappointed..

Come on it's obvious in these kinds of anime who will win lol.
Aug 17, 2017 3:02 PM
May 2017
Step away in case you have silly sentimentality.
Aug 17, 2017 3:03 PM

May 2010
@ClickBaitBuster
Nothing's confirmed yet, but you can judge by these reactions that Yukino is more probable according to fans lolz. I mean, after the second season it'd be heard to believe that somehow he and Yui end up together (although personally I'd love that).

And yeah, basically it's 95% of the time that first girl wins rule, and sometimes no one does and everyone are just friends at the end (which is the worst imo, ugh).
Aug 17, 2017 3:10 PM
Aug 2016
Rezolut1on said:
@ClickBaitBuster I don't know how people even think anybody else is going to win except for Yukinoshita. I think it was always stated that Hachiman had feelings for Yukinoshita. Also this ship has more fans. But I like every character don't care who wins.
Really? when?
and I'm glad I didn't know that because I could've dropped the anime really fast...xd
Aug 17, 2017 3:11 PM
Nov 2013
YES! After two years it finally comes back! I was beginning to think it might never come out. This is great news :)

I hope it doesn't end here, but it probably will. There's still a possibility of future volumes.
BlareyAug 17, 2017 3:17 PM
Aug 17, 2017 3:13 PM

Jul 2015
@ClickBaitBuster
yep there is only 2 possible endings
1/ yukinoshita route (the generic tsundere route)
2/mc don't end up with anyone

well .... Japan obsession with tsunderes is still a mystery for me
Aug 17, 2017 3:14 PM
Apr 2013
Lel, about damn time.

Aug 17, 2017 3:17 PM

Aug 2015
If there is a kiss or any sort of romantic development, I WILL POP OFF SO HARD.
Aug 17, 2017 3:19 PM
Apr 2013
ClickBaitBuster said:
Rezolut1on said:
Really? when?
and I'm glad I didn't know that because I could've dropped the anime really fast...xd

The "feelings" Hachiman has towards Yukino mostly boils down to idealism.

tragedydesu said:
@ClickBaitBuster
yep there is only 2 possible endings
1/ yukinoshita route (the generic tsundere route)
2/mc don't end up with anyone

well .... Japan obsession with tsunderes is still a mystery for me

To be fair, the title of the anime does indicate a non-cliche "ending". Though, I remain skeptical about how Hachiman will accept Yukino's "aristocratic" family values. Either way, it will be drama galore.

Personally, I prefer the harem ending.
Aug 17, 2017 3:22 PM
Jul 2018
Realistically, how long do you think a fan translation would take for the entire volume
Aug 17, 2017 3:26 PM
Apr 2013
RasenTenshou said:
Realistically, how long do you think a fan translation would take for the entire volume

Usually 2-3 months but only if the volume is not significantly longer than the previous ones. My guess is this will be a very long volume since it will cover both Yukino's request and the drama surrounding over 3 mains ever since volume 6.
Aug 17, 2017 3:28 PM

Dec 2014
Hopefully this means a new anime season.
Aug 17, 2017 3:33 PM
Nov 2013
Wasshio said:
arsonal said:

No, the solicitation indicates 物語は最終章へ which points to moving toward a conclusion, the final chapter. This is different from 最終巻 which would indicate final volume.

So in other words they're just trying to end a volume, not the entire series. Am I correct?

It means that "the final chapter towards a conclusion" could end up being more than one volume. I think there's a good chance we will get more volumes after this because not much romantic development has happened yet and leaving all of the romantic devolopmemt for one volume leaves a huge possibility for the ending to feel rushed.

I think we will have to wait and see.
Aug 17, 2017 4:35 PM

Jun 2015
The time has finally come
Aug 17, 2017 4:35 PM

Sep 2012
Yup, that incomprehensible synopsis sounds just about right for this meandering story about convoluted and vague inexplicably overdramatic nothing.
Aug 17, 2017 4:37 PM

Jan 2017
oh shiz, what the hell with the synopsis? choosing Yukino or not choosing at both of them, either ways, Iroha MUST play major role in that decision nevertheless FINALLY, Volume 12.
Aug 17, 2017 4:41 PM

Apr 2017
>Can he really be find his something so-called genuine ending.. where he didn't ends up with Yukino through skeptical idealisms... ( I mean yeah implying that I truly shipped some characters that even to keep pandering so much about it.. but for them it's fine or ended is a distasteful loner path)

BATMAN SEEKS.. MORE A GENIUNELY ADVICE than GRIPPED in A DELUSIONAL CALLED "REALITY"
-HippySnob-Aug 17, 2017 4:52 PM

"Think about that glowing dust
That destroys the night sky's dream of
Just being nothing"
----
Aug 17, 2017 6:26 PM

Aug 2013
Hachiman will finally get t the conclusion that he's real love is Sensei and wil finally confess to her!! (Come one!! Some one marry our amazing sensei already )

Or he will reject both and end alone .-. (If Yukino best grill looses I gonna be so pissed at Wataru )
Aug 17, 2017 6:34 PM

Mar 2015
i couldn't care less since it's turned out to some drama fest... but oh well, at least the "discussion" should be entertaining...
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Aug 17, 2017 6:38 PM
Aug 2017
I am really happy it is finally coming out! I'll have to rush and finish the rest of the LN. I am probably going to enjoy it, and I pretty much have accepted the fact that Yukino is probably going to win.
Aug 17, 2017 7:28 PM

Feb 2010
PLEASE GET FCKING ANIMATED
"Your taste is shit cause you like what I hate. Believe me I have 1000 cartoons that I rated with less than 5."

Aug 17, 2017 9:04 PM
Jan 2015
2 years has been a long wait, look forward to seeing how the conclusion of the series turns out.
My Queens

Aug 17, 2017 10:00 PM

May 2016
no way I can't believe it is finally going to end. I hope my ship wins but either way its gotta be really good after all this waiting
Aug 17, 2017 10:57 PM

Nov 2016
SenpaiJay98 said:
xxXHARSHXxx said:
'
gonna agree with you on this one i really want iroha to win but deep inside i know thats not gonna happen and its just my wishfull thinking nisekoi all over again.....
Wait, people actually watch/read Oregairu because of the Romance and not the social commentary,characters, or the comedy? smh

i watched it for all of it and still gonna watched and read for all of it
Aug 17, 2017 11:06 PM

Nov 2016
xxXHARSHXxx said:
SenpaiJay98 said:
Wait, people actually watch/read Oregairu because of the Romance and not the social commentary,characters, or the comedy? smh

i watched it for all of it and still gonna watched and read for all of it

i more suprised at how people like you just assume things from 1 sentence and than just come to wrong conclusion and ofc use shitty indirect pun and act like they are funny.
p.s they are not they are the opposite.
Aug 17, 2017 11:12 PM

Nov 2016
SenpaiJay98 said:
xxXHARSHXxx said:
'
gonna agree with you on this one i really want iroha to win but deep inside i know thats not gonna happen and its just my wishfull thinking nisekoi all over again.....

also if someone watches an anime just for romance theres nothing wrong with it
if they are gonna watch for romance that means they are also gonna watch it for the characters and story and just cause they watch it for romance dosnt mean they dont care about other things.
gets your facts right.
Aug 18, 2017 12:33 AM

Mar 2017
So, final chapter means final volume or what? Also, SNOW GIRL IS BEST GIRL
Aug 18, 2017 12:34 AM

Apr 2016
GREAT NEWS... Hopefully I've got the time to read it. Yukino has to be best girl. Hachiman has to confess this time...

"Le vent se lève!... Il faut tenter de vivre!"
- Paul Valéry, Le Cimetière Marin -

Aug 18, 2017 1:04 AM
Jul 2017
WHAAAAAAAAAAAT
Wait a minute, this means that we will ACTUALLY HAVE SEASON 3 ???
Aug 18, 2017 1:04 AM
Aug 2017
i just hope it won't end bad? i mean like other romcom with bad ending.....but demmmm all this Yukino fans raining it now tho just gonna say....WE ALL KNOW HACHIMAN WILL CHOOSE TOTSUKA ROUTE XD
Aug 18, 2017 2:30 AM

Nov 2016
I really hope, that it doesen´t end like White Album 2...
Seriously I will break something, if that happens.

Hachiman and Yukino deserve to be happy together!

DamnedWanderer said:
WHAAAAAAAAAAAT

No! There will be just one Volume, then it´s over. So there will be a OVA with 4 Episodes maybe.
But I hope that the author changes his mind and brings 2 more Volumes out.
-SoraaAug 18, 2017 2:43 AM
Aug 18, 2017 2:30 AM

Jan 2016
Kita Kita Kita.

Finally after 2 years. But eh Final Chapter? Hope its not 'Final Volume'.
Not enough material for S3 huh? At least we need an OVA for the conclusion.
Aug 18, 2017 3:35 AM
Jul 2017
-Soraa said:

DamnedWanderer said:
WHAAAAAAAAAAAT

No! There will be just one Volume, then it´s over. So there will be a OVA with 4 Episodes maybe.
But I hope that the author changes his mind and brings 2 more Volumes out.

So..are we going to finally know the answers to some questions and/or see Yukino together with hachi? Im not into manga so I dont know how things work, but if there is any manga or anything new about this show then im definetely going to read it.
Aug 18, 2017 3:53 AM

Nov 2016
DamnedWanderer said:

So..are we going to finally know the answers to some questions and/or see Yukino together with hachi? Im not into manga so I dont know how things work, but if there is any manga or anything new about this show then im definetely going to read it.

First it isn´t a Manga, its a Light Novel and there is a huge difference between them.
Well nobody can answer your question whether Hachiman will come together with Yukino or Yui. Maybe he won´t choose anyone. We have to wait until the last Volume is out.
(I hope Hachiman x Yukino<3)

And I think there will be a OVA like Kokoro Connect because one Volume isn´t enough for a entire Season with 13 Episodes. (Season 1 & Season 2 used all materials)
Fruthermore Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru is pretty famous with good sales figures. Therefore there is a good chance that the last Volume will get an OVA later.
-SoraaAug 18, 2017 3:57 AM
Aug 18, 2017 7:44 AM

Oct 2012
i don't read manga or light novels but i know this would be game breaker. damn after so long lol
My biggest regret is using my real name as my user name.

The continuous pursuit of finding that genuine thing.
Aug 18, 2017 9:18 AM
Jul 2017
I don't really mind who he will end up with (Or maybe with no one, which is also a possibility considering Hachiman's personality), as long as we finally have a conclusion. It's pretty painful to wait for 2 years for a single LN volume after such an ending that left us pretty much in the dark.
Aug 18, 2017 10:16 AM

Sep 2016
idc just lmk when hachiman and yukiyo are confirmed

Aug 18, 2017 11:00 AM

Apr 2015
Its been a long long....very long time.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 18, 2017 3:41 PM
Jul 2014
Needs another season!
Aug 18, 2017 4:26 PM

Jun 2015
Is this the last volume or the first volume of the last arc?
良い曲 // アスカ名言

ママ、ママ、わかったわ。ATフィールドの意味!!私を護っていてくれてる!私を見てくれてる!!ずっと、ずっと一緒だったのね!ママッ!!

気持ち悪い
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

» 'Amagami-san Chi no Enmusubi' Announces Supporting Cast, Ending Theme

Vindstot - Sep 15

2 by themasterseaso »»
1 hour ago

» J.C.Staff Produces 'Kidou Keisatsu Patlabor: EZY' Anime for 2026

Vindstot - Yesterday

20 by Etherius_ZS »»
3 hours ago

» 'Tokidoki Bosotto Russia-go de Dereru Tonari no Alya-san' 2nd Season in Production

Vindstot - Sep 18

24 by IzayoiSk »»
3 hours ago

» 'Hoshifuru Oukoku no Nina' Unveils Supporting Cast Members

Nioxys - Sep 12

1 by jennie258fitz »»
8 hours ago

» 'Odd Taxi' Director Baku Kinoshita Helms 'Housenka' Anime Movie

DatRandomDude - May 23

7 by floridalender »»
9 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.