Forum Settings
Forums

The 'Help Identifying This Manga/Character' Thread v2

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (199) « First ... « 18 19 [20] 21 22 » ... Last »
Jul 17, 2016 7:23 AM

Oct 2014
Kasey said:

Hi, I'm looking for that Manhwa. The only thing i know is that it could also be a web comic.
It might be
The Moon that Rises in the Day

Normally I would confirm it but it's a lot to slog through. The earrings seem to match with a character anyways.
Jul 17, 2016 11:10 PM
Jul 18, 2016 5:04 AM

Jul 2016
Does anyone know what manga this is from?

Thanks.
Rainbow is amazing for the sole fact that all the chapters are in alphabetical order.

Jul 18, 2016 5:14 AM

Jul 2015
Torinoko said:

Thanks.

I think its Haru Yoshida http://myanimelist.net/character/37687/Haru_Yoshida
Jul 18, 2016 5:20 AM

Jul 2016
Oltioni said:
Torinoko said:

Thanks.

I think its Haru Yoshida http://myanimelist.net/character/37687/Haru_Yoshida

Thank you :)
Rainbow is amazing for the sole fact that all the chapters are in alphabetical order.

Jul 18, 2016 12:05 PM

Jul 2016

Thanks

Jul 18, 2016 9:36 PM
Jan 2013
Hannahbishi03 said:
Guys, i have a question.. Do you know the title of yaoi manga about a student who is pretending to be cute and weak infront of everyone but is actually not and likes another student who wears glasses?

I think it might be this
http://myanimelist.net/manga/13090/Kawaii_Akuma
Jul 19, 2016 7:48 PM
Jul 2016
I have an image but I'm not sure if I can post it from my phone, so I'll just describe the image. It's a manga with what appears to be a yellow lab or golden retriever dog and a family. The family has two young twins, parents,and a teen. It appears to be a Shoujo manga. The teen has brown hair with bangs. I believe that the twins initials are A and K, but that may be wrong. Sorry if this isn't enough information. Thanks in advanced!
Jul 19, 2016 8:15 PM

Nov 2014
Tori_Turtle said:
I have an image but I'm not sure if I can post it from my phone, so I'll just describe the image. It's a manga with what appears to be a yellow lab or golden retriever dog and a family. The family has two young twins, parents,and a teen. It appears to be a Shoujo manga. The teen has brown hair with bangs. I believe that the twins initials are A and K, but that may be wrong. Sorry if this isn't enough information. Thanks in advanced!
post image to imgur.com from phone, copy link to image and post here

Jul 19, 2016 8:19 PM
Jul 2016
ExTemplar said:
Tori_Turtle said:
ExTemplar said:
Tori_Turtle said:

http://imgur.com/BrOmgh1
Jul 20, 2016 9:17 AM
Mar 2015
Help! I have read a manga that is similar too koukou debut but the girl dates other guys. I remember one guy that ended up cheating on her. She and the main lead had always a bit of romantic intrest i dont know if they did end up since i didnt come that far. Please help if you have any idea what its name might be just tell me. Thanks ^^
rainbowceliliaJul 20, 2016 9:41 AM
Jul 20, 2016 10:03 AM

Jul 2016
I
rainbowcelilia said:
Help! I have read a manga that is similar too koukou debut but the girl dates other guys. I remember one guy that ended up cheating on her. She and the main lead had always a bit of romantic intrest i dont know if they did end up since i didnt come that far. Please help if you have any idea what its name might be just tell me. Thanks ^^

It kind of sounds like Mairunovich. I'm not so sure but I hope I helped.
http://myanimelist.net/manga/23688/Mairunovich?q=mai
sausidgeJul 20, 2016 11:54 AM

Jul 20, 2016 11:22 AM
Jul 2016
i am looking for a hentai manga that has a fut girl in class and this boy behind her does some think and then she cums in class then later on i think the nurse tells her to pull out her dick wile she is in the hallway some girls come and talk to her wile the nurse is jerking her off if you know it tell me thanks ( i know i may have spelled some thing wrong sorry and sorry if its not much to go on)
Jul 20, 2016 6:41 PM

Feb 2013
Why can't I find this one-shot on MAL?

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Jul 21, 2016 3:39 PM

Oct 2014
Happy! (HAMA Nobuko)

This mangaka seems to have a lot of stuff, but I don't see her at all in the MAL database.

Edit: thanks to ExTemplar for telling OP how to post an image, I would've been too lazy to do that
CrazyBearJul 21, 2016 3:46 PM
Jul 21, 2016 10:24 PM
Jul 2016
Hello everyone!

I read the first couple chapters of this Manga a few years ago, maybe 3+ years.

Things I definitely remember: The story is about a boy whose sister is in hell/purgatory being judged for a crime. The brother joins her in hell/purgatory to save her. The brother is arguing with the judge and is able to use his words in such a way that makes a loophole in logic that saves his sister and himself. The brother is calm for most of the beginning, but once he wins the argument, he becomes very maniacal and chaotic in demeanor.

Things I think I remember: The judge and the jury are mostly women, and were either angels or devils of some sort. The main judge was a woman and had leadership qualities. The sister killed herself and was being judged for suicide, and the brother killed his family and was executed so he could find his sister in death.

Sadly I do not have any pictures or any other information, but anything will help really. Thank you!
Jul 21, 2016 10:59 PM
Jul 2018
Anyone know who this girl is from someones forum set and i'm too lazy to ask & what manga she's from?
Really like the artstyle

Jul 22, 2016 1:40 AM

May 2009
clandestine said:
Anyone know who this girl is from someones forum set and i'm too lazy to ask & what manga she's from?
Really like the artstyle

It's Kaede Hoozuki from Hoozuki-san Chi no Aneki
Jul 22, 2016 1:43 AM
Jul 2018
DeadlyRaven said:
clandestine said:
Really like the artstyle

It's Kaede Hoozuki from Hoozuki-san Chi no Aneki

Thank you!!
Jul 22, 2016 6:06 AM
Jul 2016
Hi! I have pictures of a character that I can't seem to figure out the name of, or the manga they are from. Thanks in advance for any help!

Jul 22, 2016 6:30 AM

Sep 2011
vestrada said:
Hi! I have pictures of a character that I can't seem to figure out the name of, or the manga they are from. Thanks in advance for any help!

Judging from the art, especially the eyes and eyebrows, the author is most-likely Kemuri Karakara
Jul 22, 2016 8:12 AM

Nov 2014
2 images. Any idea what manga they're from?

Jul 22, 2016 11:30 AM
Jul 2016
I need help finding the title of this manga.

It's about a girl who I think is some sort of evil supposedly maybe like a demon or devil. She is on earth looking for the "prince" of her kind. To find him she goes to a highschool and another girl like her is also looking for the "prince" Oh and the main girl has short hair the other one I think has long blonde hair. As I was saying some point in the manga she goes up to the rooftop thats all locked up and sees a hot guy there. Hes apart of the supernatural club and she became invisible to get a closer look. I think they accidently kissed. She ran away from that situation. She met him again and there was a ghost near them she scared him off by like giving him a glare and the hot guy thought wow you got rid of him you should join us.

I hope someone knows what i'm talking about 😅
Jul 22, 2016 1:21 PM

Apr 2012
Mika said:
2 images. Any idea what manga they're from?

1st is http://myanimelist.net/manga/25229/Sugars
Jul 22, 2016 1:32 PM

Nov 2014
@Ryomou Thaanks (:
Jul 22, 2016 2:04 PM

Apr 2012
vestrada said:

If you still want to know: This is Ashiya Yuzuki from Rengoku ni Warau.
Torinoko said:

Thanks.

Nope, that's not Haru Yoshida. It's an original art from a pixiv artist who deleted his picture)(http://touch.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=24997410)
Torinoko said:

Thanks

This is also a fanart original from Soraru, a NicoNico Singer.
Jul 23, 2016 1:46 AM

Jul 2016
Ryomou said:
vestrada said:

If you still want to know: This is Ashiya Yuzuki from Rengoku ni Warau.
Torinoko said:

Thanks.

Nope, that's not Haru Yoshida. It's an original art from a pixiv artist who deleted his picture)(http://touch.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=24997410)
Torinoko said:

Thanks

This is also a fanart original from Soraru, a NicoNico Singer.

Thank you :D

Jul 23, 2016 8:56 AM

Oct 2014
Kirbeezy said:
Hello everyone!

I read the first couple chapters of this Manga a few years ago, maybe 3+ years.

Things I definitely remember: The story is about a boy whose sister is in hell/purgatory being judged for a crime. The brother joins her in hell/purgatory to save her. The brother is arguing with the judge and is able to use his words in such a way that makes a loophole in logic that saves his sister and himself. The brother is calm for most of the beginning, but once he wins the argument, he becomes very maniacal and chaotic in demeanor.

Things I think I remember: The judge and the jury are mostly women, and were either angels or devils of some sort. The main judge was a woman and had leadership qualities. The sister killed herself and was being judged for suicide, and the brother killed his family and was executed so he could find his sister in death.

Sadly I do not have any pictures or any other information, but anything will help really. Thank you!
Might be this, http://myanimelist.net/manga/17529/Shinigami-sama_ni_Saigo_no_Onegai_wo
Jul 24, 2016 1:50 AM
Jul 2016
Can someone help me identify this anime. In the first part the protagonist(guy) help this girl that still act rich even though she become poor when her father or mother (i can't remember) died but her butler still serves her because of some money left but the girl just wasted it in some food to still act like rich and thus the butler leave her. Then the protagonist serves her by acting like a butler and obeying orders like a fancy transport everyday to school but his goal is to change the girl and stop acting rich and he succeeds. And in other parts he helps other girls too i can't remember the miďdle and last part. But i remember that in the end he will be forgotten by those he help but still he change the girls he help. Please tell me the name of this anime. Searching it for months that's all i can remember
Jul 24, 2016 2:06 AM
Jul 2016
Hi!

I'm looking for a manga where a girl and a boy start at a new school at the same time (they don't know each other) and it turns out that the girls of the school are fanatics and if you're a good looking guy then the girls will try to make you theirs, unless you have a girlfriend or some other reason. So eventually the new girl pretends to be his girlfriend (she takes his tie, or he takes hers and there might have been some sort of ceremony to make it official) and gets harassed badly. I don't think he treats her well and they might split up and get back together and in that time another member of the student council (angry looking guy) becomes interested in her too.

There's also one of those comedy characters where it's an ugly little guy (drawn comedic as short with a big face) who gets very jealous of the girl and hisses at her and attacks her in a funny way.

Hopefully some of this makes sense to someone! I can only remember some really random details, so I've really struggle to find it! If anyone can help I'll be so so grateful!
Jul 24, 2016 6:30 AM
Jul 2018
arbiter_arbiter said:
Can someone help me identify this anime. In the first part the protagonist(guy) help this girl that still act rich even though she become poor when her father or mother (i can't remember) died but her butler still serves her because of some money left but the girl just wasted it in some food to still act like rich and thus the butler leave her. Then the protagonist serves her by acting like a butler and obeying orders like a fancy transport everyday to school but his goal is to change the girl and stop acting rich and he succeeds. And in other parts he helps other girls too i can't remember the miďdle and last part. But i remember that in the end he will be forgotten by those he help but still he change the girls he help. Please tell me the name of this anime. Searching it for months that's all i can remember
Sounds like The World God Only Knows.
Jul 25, 2016 12:09 AM

Oct 2015
WonderlandBeat said:
Hey is there anyone who could possibly help me in identifying a manga based on the following summary;

There is a girl who travels back in time because of this hairpin she has that she turned into a key ring/backpack decoration of sorts. Not long after entering the world she’d mistaken for a prostitute from the older times and ends up in a house like place where they try to have her work for them. Some guy she bumped into before (black hair based on the manga images about shoulder length or maybe longer) comes in and buys the place to help in a weird way.

I’m sorry that I can’t remember any more than that other than the fact her key ring thing disappears but she finds the actual no shit hairpin in a shop only to find out it belongs to some well-known and kinda high up woman the guy who helped out knows. I think her name might have been Tokiko (the woman from the past who’s hairpin it originally was before getting passed down eventually) but I could be wrong on the name because it’s been a year or two since I started the manga but put it on hold without adding it to my manga list.

If you're still looking for it...
I'm sure it's Yoshiwara Hana Oboro
Jul 25, 2016 9:28 AM

Nov 2013
Jul 25, 2016 11:22 AM

Jul 2016
thats the thumbnail for clever?solution

http://www.doujin-moe.us/fuhm3tqh

enjoy ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jul 25, 2016 1:02 PM
Jul 2016
anyone know what anime/hentai this is from? http://puu.sh/qebVg/6e3c783df5.png
Jul 25, 2016 4:25 PM

Nov 2013
almightydingus said:
thats the thumbnail for clever?solution

http://www.doujin-moe.us/fuhm3tqh

enjoy ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Thanks bruh.. ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°
Get lost in the art that is anime/manga... :3
Jul 26, 2016 2:11 PM
Jul 2016
There's this manga that I read a long time ago and watched something that reminded me about but having trouble remembering it.?
What I remember:
- the main character sits beside a guy with glasses in class but actually likes his best friend
-glasses guy and best friend are childhood friends with a girl who is hated by other girls in school because she hangs with them both
-mc falls for glasses guy and childhood friend girl doesn't like and injects herself into relationship
-glasses guy continuously puts her above mc
-glasses guy tells me that the few girls that liked him actually liked the best friend and were just using him
-they break up because the girl childhood friend harasses mc by calling her at home saying she needs glasses boy
-mc finds out through phone glasses boy and childhood friend slept together in middle school
That's what I remember I've tried googling but I suck at it!! It would really be helpful if someone helped me!!
Jul 26, 2016 6:02 PM

May 2011

anyone?
Jul 27, 2016 4:02 AM
May 2015
I once read the plot of a manga that went something among the lines of these "a con artist tries to scam a fucked up psycho (who i think used to be a fellow student of his but i m not sure) whose job is torturing people and when things get a turn for the worse he ends up having to work under him".

It seemed too fucked up for my taste so i didnt even put it in my to-read list, but later on i got curious enough to at least check it out.
Jul 27, 2016 7:22 AM

Oct 2010
moxxi-yin said:
There's this manga that I read a long time ago and watched something that reminded me about but having trouble remembering it.?
What I remember:
- the main character sits beside a guy with glasses in class but actually likes his best friend
-glasses guy and best friend are childhood friends with a girl who is hated by other girls in school because she hangs with them both
-mc falls for glasses guy and childhood friend girl doesn't like and injects herself into relationship
-glasses guy tells me that the few girls that liked him actually liked the best friend and were just using him
-they break up because the girl childhood friend harasses mc by calling her at home saying she needs glasses boy
-mc finds out through phone glasses boy and childhood friend slept together in middle school
That's what I remember I've tried googling but I suck at it!! It would really be helpful if someone helped me!!

Sounds like Kare wa Tomodachi.
Jul 27, 2016 11:32 AM
Jul 2018

CROWN2016夏号より、お勧めストーリー読切をもう一本紹介。晴智先生の『魔女と怪画集』!こちらは既に反響が大きいです。凄みすら感じる画面から、ダークファンタジーというジャンルに挑む作者の覚悟が滲み出ています。ぜひご一読を!

well that's from a tweet is this like a manga that's going to happen and I have to wait a year or is this something already out.
Jul 27, 2016 3:55 PM
Feb 2014
Hi, I remember in the beginning the main character, a male, is in someone else's home. He finds that the wife and I think a few other members of this family has been murdered by the husband. They seem to have been dead for a while and the husband pretends that everything is fine. The husband was wearing a suit and came home from work I believe. The husband doesn't know that the boy is in his home yet. Thank you.
Jul 27, 2016 4:59 PM
Jul 2016
Female protagonist is a student with glasses with dark long hair and male protagonist is a teacher with light hair with a pet bird. I forgot who confesses who, sorry! The teacher kinda tortures her(sexually?) after that and the student realizes he is not who she thinks he is and told no one about this. She always felt like trapped in a bird cage. And one time, she accidently dropped her glasses because someone bumped into her (I think, sorry). The teacher saw that from somewhere and got jealous because he does not what anyone to know how she looks like without glasses and does you know what. Thank you very much!!!
Jul 27, 2016 6:41 PM
Jul 2016
GuttedGnome said:
moxxi-yin said:
What I remember:

Sounds like Kare wa Tomodachi.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!! 💛💛💛💛💛
Jul 27, 2016 8:23 PM
May 2010
hi guys, please help me find this manga.
as far as i remember, in the beginning of the manga, 2 cats and 1 elf went to 'a game' or 'some fantasy world' and trying to summon a human from the real world. The human is the MC, and he's overpowered. the manga is already completed.

thank you for your attention guys.
Jul 27, 2016 10:17 PM
Jul 2016
Does anyone know where this is from? I can't figure it out.

http://imgur.com/7POV9r8
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (199) « First ... « 18 19 [20] 21 22 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» How many of your favorite mangas do you own physical copies of? ( 1 2 )

bucciest - May 29, 2023

66 by G-Orange »»
1 hour ago

» What device do you read Manga on? ( 1 2 )

SupremeGod - Sep 14, 2023

54 by Touka »»
2 hours ago

» Why do you think MAL users don't read manga?

Nyron - Feb 7

25 by Herapath »»
8 hours ago

» Seinen vs Shounen

Faceless_Friend - Sep 7, 2021

36 by PPL_CaLL_Me_DUDE »»
8 hours ago

Sticky: » The 'Help Identifying This Manga/Character' Thread v3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Mar 19, 2022

1070 by MotoMoto416 »»
Yesterday, 5:13 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.