Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 12, 2016 6:12 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The episode was alright, I think Natsuki and Anna's relationship is getting closer every time they meet now.

Cute relationship though so I'm glad to see them together more often. Ooh right, she even remembers that kiss from before, bet she won't forget about that for a long time if ever.
Jun 12, 2016 6:33 AM

Nov 2007
Continuing with last ep. They met up. She called him, and made a chance to meet him by buying omamori. After knowing that he doesn't remember the kiss, she decided not to ask him, though she's sad.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Jun 12, 2016 9:11 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
I have a question for the manga readers, is the anime past where the translated chapters of the manga are?

But on a side note, I'm really sad that she didn't mention the kiss to him :(
Jun 12, 2016 9:16 AM

Dec 2014
Noooo, I really hope the kiss isn't forgotten like this :(
Hope something triggers Natchan's memory.

Anna and Natchan do have such a cute relationship though.
Jun 12, 2016 9:16 AM
Jul 2018
Natuski and Anna met up! Their relationship are getting more closer every time they meet now!
Jun 12, 2016 9:37 AM

Nov 2015
I wish they would stop toying with it and just confess. It's obv we're not going to get a second season so I'd like to see it if poss lol
Jun 12, 2016 10:26 AM

Nov 2007
They handled the episode very lovingly. I wish they showed her face with the teary eyes though, it was unbelievably cute in the manga. Next episode will also be all Anna. But regardless, it couldn't have been clearer that the moment she shed tears was the moment she fell in love with Natsuki. Bye-bye Mocchi.

Tokoya said:
I have a question for the manga readers, is the anime past where the translated chapters of the manga are?

Nope. The anime is at chapter 23, freewheeling is at chapter 34 (and 41.5), otaku.m is at 45, latest in Japan is 47.
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Jun 12, 2016 11:20 AM

Oct 2012
Uuuuuuuuugh why did they have to make Hashiba forget!?
"If I don't have to do it, I won't. If I have to do it, I'll make it quick."
- Oreki Houtarou
Jun 12, 2016 11:44 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
shanimebib said:
They handled the episode very lovingly. I wish they showed her face with the teary eyes though, it was unbelievably cute in the manga. Next episode will also be all Anna. But regardless, it couldn't have been clearer that the moment she shed tears was the moment she fell in love with Natsuki. Bye-bye Mocchi.

Tokoya said:

Nope. The anime is at chapter 23, freewheeling is at chapter 34 (and 41.5), otaku.m is at 45, latest in Japan is 47.
Damn, is this a monthly manga series?
Jun 12, 2016 12:01 PM

Nov 2007
Tokoya said:
shanimebib said:

Yes. It's been running for little over four years now.
Coronavirus.
Jun 12, 2016 12:15 PM

May 2014
Well this anime turned into a pile of shit...

Two bland characters full of every stereotype there is.
Jun 12, 2016 12:25 PM

Mar 2013
Mari's chance of being alone with Anna ruined in less than 30 seconds. I hate that they made hashiba forget about the kiss but at least they had a somewhat good explanation for it he was sick but at least Anna hasn't forgotten.

shanimebib said:
Tokoya said:

Nooooo! then that means another season of this might not happen until next year or possibly later please let me be wrong.
Jun 12, 2016 12:50 PM

Dec 2014
Ok Anna .... I hope Natsuki realizes it soon... two episode left... I am psyched as to how it will end it alll...

I am hoping that it will not end open ended
Jun 12, 2016 2:06 PM

Nov 2007
FallenEntity said:
Mari's chance of being alone with Anna ruined in less than 30 seconds. I hate that they made hashiba forget about the kiss but at least they had a somewhat good explanation for it he was sick but at least Anna hasn't forgotten.

shanimebib said:

Nooooo! then that means another season of this might not happen until next year or possibly later please let me be wrong.

Sorry to disappoint you but there will never be a sequel. There is also this general understanding that the manga is coming to an end pretty soon. I would say it will end somewhere between chapter 50-52. But I hope I am wrong, because while it is not absolutely amazing, the manga is pretty damn adorable as is so I would love to see it continue on.
Coronavirus.
Jun 12, 2016 2:26 PM

Mar 2013
shanimebib said:
FallenEntity said:

Sorry to disappoint you but there will never be a sequel. There is also this general understanding that the manga is coming to an end pretty soon. I would say it will end somewhere between chapter 50-52. But I hope I am wrong, because while it is not absolutely amazing, the manga is pretty damn adorable as is so I would love to see it continue on.

NOOOOO! but then again you never know there could be a sequel or ugh and I really hate saying this but maybe a spin off. so in your words I should read the manga instead of me getting my hopes up for something that might not happen?
Jun 12, 2016 2:51 PM

Sep 2015
I'm seriously disappointed at the kiss being forgotten about. If nothing happens by the end of this I'm going to feel quite let down.
It's an entirely different kind of flying, altogether!
It's an entirely different kind of flying.
Jun 12, 2016 2:56 PM

Nov 2007
FallenEntity said:
shanimebib said:

NOOOOO! but then again you never know there could be a sequel or ugh and I really hate saying this but maybe a spin off. so in your words I should read the manga instead of me getting my hopes up for something that might not happen?

Yes. Just start reading the manga after the anime finishes airing. From chapter 0 because the anime skips a notable amount of content between chapter 0 and chapter 23.

As for the spin off, it actually exists. ;)

Coronavirus.
Jun 12, 2016 2:58 PM

Nov 2015
Natsun forgot that he kissed her and now she wants to forget about it. I hope that he will soon confess to her and they live happily ever after

"The longer you live, the more you realize that reality is just made of pain, suffering, and emptiness." -Madara Uchiha
Jun 12, 2016 3:12 PM
Jun 2016
shit should not forget u.u
Jun 12, 2016 3:22 PM

Mar 2013
shanimebib said:
FallenEntity said:

Yes. Just start reading the manga after the anime finishes airing. From chapter 0 because the anime skips a notable amount of content between chapter 0 and chapter 23.

As for the spin off, it actually exists. ;)

oh great now I want the spin off happen.
Jun 13, 2016 6:49 AM

Apr 2011
He doesn't remember the kiss -.-

Jun 13, 2016 1:41 PM
Feb 2015
Aww sucks that Natsun doesn't remember the kiss poor Ana I felt so bad when she began crying D: Lets hope by the end of the anime Natsun somehow remembers ^^ Anyways hoping to see more of Mattsun and Mari please I need to see more of those two bickering <3 & of course more of Mr Sadistic Kei and Nozomi !!
Jun 13, 2016 8:36 PM
Jan 2013
I wish she would have just told him.
Jun 14, 2016 12:51 PM

Jul 2009
So cute! I really wish he could remember he kissed her...
Jun 14, 2016 8:12 PM

Nov 2015
Natsuki and Anna are getting closer. 2 more episodes :(

Jun 14, 2016 9:19 PM

Jun 2012
I'll just remind everyone ma nigga Natsuki is blameless in all of this.
Jun 14, 2016 10:13 PM

Jan 2014
Anna, you dense motherfucker.
Jun 14, 2016 10:13 PM

Dec 2009
Natsuki and Anna what the hell was that!? Fucking virgins, I swear.
Jun 17, 2016 5:48 PM

Aug 2013
Anna is a person that's not really in touch with her feelings, especially feelings of a romantic nature. She was hoping to get an answer, but because she didn't get an answer it's forcing her to experience other feelings, which forces her to examine them and why she's having them, which could lead to her realizing that she likes Natsuki. This is good for both of them, because when Natsuki finally works up the guts to confess for real, Anna might actually have an answer for him instead of just being confused by the concept. At least that's how I feel about it.
Jun 18, 2016 12:05 AM

Dec 2012
I expected he didn't forget the kiss :/. But it's good because he was not natural when he kissed Anna.
The next time, it will be even more amazing.
Jun 18, 2016 4:21 PM

Apr 2015
Noooo Anna was crying ='((.

My heart ughh.
Jun 20, 2016 12:51 PM

Dec 2012
I fucking called it lol. It was the obvious I forgot wtf happened. xD
Jun 22, 2016 5:59 AM

Nov 2012
aw, she should've said something about the kiss. i hope it won't be just forgotten like that.
Jun 24, 2016 6:17 AM

Jun 2010
it was way too obvious he forgot the kiss. But he'll remember it later, I'm sure. :P
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 30, 2016 10:02 PM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
They're making progress, slowly but surely. I'm still surprised Natsuki forgot the kiss and was in bed for 5 days. Must have been a serious fever.

Jul 3, 2016 1:59 PM

Mar 2015
how someone can forget something as significant as a first kiss with their big crush because of a cold is beyond me.
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Jul 15, 2016 8:15 PM

Apr 2016
I love the effort Anna and Natsuki both make to see each other. The station Anna got off of was not near her house. That means she went along with the station Natsuki mentioned just to see him. ^^ And Natsuki really didn't know she went out of her way like that... It was nice to see Natsuki get dressed to see Anna ASAP, when he could have just sat at home. <3

It was also very nice to see a cute photo of Tsuyopon and Yukirin together. <33 I liked hearing from Tsuyopon -even if it was just though text. :)

It was nice to see Mari, Nozomi, Mattsun, and Keiichi go home together. I wonder what their conversations were -if any- after Anna left... It was still nice to see the five of them together on New Year's. :)

I found it very cute when Nozomi called out to Mari and Anna. Maybe it is fate that the five of them met in such a big crowd. ^^ And I like that we don't always know what Keiichi is planning, like when he asked Anna if she was disappointed that Nacchan wasn't there... :P

It was nice to see Natsuki give Anna his gift (what was inside?) and Anna giving him the amulet... A little disappointing that Natsuki didn't remember their kiss, but I do like Anna's considerate nature when she chose not to tell him. Their kiss helped Anna realize her feelings. <3
Mar 26, 2021 5:22 AM

May 2009
Anna not "getting" that Natsuki loves her is ... kind of a joke to me. Like srsly unbelievable and just .. annoying. Natsuki just forgetting a kiss because of a flue or cold is... also just laughable. Excuse my french.
Mari is still the most annoying character. Top 5 material.

That was me ranting for a bit :') Needed to write that down lol.
check out my twitch: https://twitch.tv/slowy
Aug 6, 2021 6:33 PM

Jan 2021
Ahhh!! I’m finally some huge development!! I hope they confess before the anime ends!
Dec 2, 2023 11:13 PM

Oct 2022
I didnt thought this will go so slow we always see till the part they get together and relationship starts but I actually want to see parts after that lmao

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nijiiro Days Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 26, 2016

114 by OutOfGalaxy »»
Dec 5, 2023 5:50 AM

Poll: » Nijiiro Days Episode 23 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 19, 2016

38 by OutOfGalaxy »»
Dec 4, 2023 3:20 AM

Poll: » Nijiiro Days Episode 21 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 5, 2016

36 by OutOfGalaxy »»
Dec 1, 2023 9:06 PM

Poll: » Nijiiro Days Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 29, 2016

58 by OutOfGalaxy »»
Nov 27, 2023 5:30 PM

Poll: » Nijiiro Days Episode 19 Discussion

Stark700 - May 22, 2016

40 by OutOfGalaxy »»
Nov 27, 2023 5:35 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.