Forum Settings
Forums
Shinobi Life
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 6, 2009 4:25 PM

Jan 2009
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Wahhh! Yay for older Kagetora, who's finally here! XD

But is it just me, or is this whole time jumping thing starting to get confusing x__x;; My head hurts from reading this chapter, ahaha.
Jul 6, 2009 8:12 PM
Jun 2009
yeah like the part where kagetora apparently has met a beni look a like before beni-hime..so he has met beni before the time travelling thing??
but who is the person he met before???wah my brain!!lol
but im happy to see grown up kagetora...xp
Jul 7, 2009 1:04 AM
Dec 2007
What I think happened is this:

Beni-sama went back to the past, where she ended up seperated from Kagetora, right?
Then she met Kagetora's younger self, aswell as those two other ninja's [Kagetora's rival younger self, and that guy who wants to marry her...].
She makes memories of all three of them, and ends up seperated to them for some reason [maybe she was thrown into the time warp thingy again or something...].
Then, the guy who wants to marry her, erases the two young ninja's memories [why Kagetora doesn't remember her, but still SOMEHOW recognises Beni-hime-sama].
So, he met Beni-sama before Beni-hime, and THAT'S where he got his obsession about her from, NOT from Beni-hime... So practically, his first love was Beni-sama, and the one he wanted to protect from the very beginning was HER. Not Beni-hime, like it seems like he always says he is...

Then, Kagetora go lost in some future world of the ninja's, but decides to go back to the future, as he couldn't see Beni-sama.
He sees himself, which causes some problems [he starts vanishing... or so he looks like he is...].
My only problem is HOW did he get to the "present" after that, and meet up with Rihito? [maybe he wasn't vanishing, just shows how transparent he feels... and he runs around the present trying to find Beni-sama for a couple of days, but in vain...]

That's all that I have been able to accumulate as of now. =/

I'm just starting to worry about how Beni-sama's MOTHER plays a part in all of this, as I am sure she was the one who begun all these events in the first place...
Maybe a mishap of some sort. =/
Anyone ever thought she might be Beni-hime?
After Kagetora's first leap into the future, she goes after him- but ends up in a time before his... where she meets Beni-sama's father, marries him and bear birth to Beni-sama?
Because of the "can't see yourself in any other time", she "dies" or "vanishes" [or maybe gets sent back to her own time...] after seeing Beni-sama, because the two of them can not coexist in the same time? =/

-sigh-

I suppose time can only tell =D
Jul 7, 2009 7:15 AM
Jun 2009
good theory....kinda confusing huh...
so basically kagetora really loves beni!!!so sweet!!but the consequences of him seein himself....i dont want him to dissapear..
Jul 7, 2009 8:44 AM

Jan 2009
Oh God, that's a good theory, but I don't think I've ever felt so confused, ahaha.
Jul 7, 2009 2:36 PM
May 2009
it was a good one, though i thought i was sad at the 2 last pages
where he said he lost her...:(
Jul 8, 2009 9:18 AM
Jul 2018
Emiliebryhni said:

Beni-sama went back to the past, where she ended up seperated from Kagetora, right?
Then she met Kagetora's younger self, aswell as those two other ninja's [Kagetora's rival younger self, and that guy who wants to marry her...].
She makes memories of all three of them, and ends up seperated to them for some reason [maybe she was thrown into the time warp thingy again or something...].
Then, the guy who wants to marry her, erases the two young ninja's memories [why Kagetora doesn't remember her, but still SOMEHOW recognises Beni-hime-sama].
So, he met Beni-sama before Beni-hime, and THAT'S where he got his obsession about her from, NOT from Beni-hime... So practically, his first love was Beni-sama, and the one he wanted to protect from the very beginning was HER. Not Beni-hime, like it seems like he always says he is...

Then, Kagetora go lost in some future world of the ninja's, but decides to go back to the future, as he couldn't see Beni-sama.
He sees himself, which causes some problems [he starts vanishing... or so he looks like he is...].
My only problem is HOW did he get to the "present" after that, and meet up with Rihito? [maybe he wasn't vanishing, just shows how transparent he feels... and he runs around the present trying to find Beni-sama for a couple of days, but in vain...]

I'm just starting to worry about how Beni-sama's MOTHER plays a part in all of this, as I am sure she was the one who begun all these events in the first place...
After Kagetora's first leap into the future, she goes after him- but ends up in a time before his... where she meets Beni-sama's father, marries him and bear birth to Beni-sama?
Because of the "can't see yourself in any other time", she "dies" or "vanishes" [or maybe gets sent back to her own time...] after seeing Beni-sama, because the two of them can not coexist in the same time? =/

Great theory. I quite agree with a lot of that
Jul 12, 2009 10:34 AM
Anime Moderator
Grammar Queen

Jun 2008
great chapter :) loved reading all your different theories!
p r o f i l e đź‘€
Sep 2, 2009 12:21 AM

Jul 2008
well that explains where kagetora's been, hes been jumping through looking for her, wow
the only way to stop a gamer from playing is either: beat them, or wait until they get bored (though 2% percent suffer seizures
Sep 8, 2009 6:49 AM

Aug 2009
i really missed the old kagetora. xD

"Perhaps the distant part of the sky always seems clearest, so that we will always strive to reach it."

chiquit

Nov 23, 2009 9:38 PM

Dec 2008
Emiliebryhni said:

-sigh-

I suppose time can only tell =D

Good theory, and also agree with this (even though it also confuses me as well xD). Though after seeing Hitaki also jump into the past, I'm curious as to when did he arrive? (maybe he went to HIS past and might see his brother?)
Jul 1, 2010 9:22 AM

Jan 2010
When I read this chapter, I have come to similar conclusions as Emiliebryhni. Anyway,I don't know why but the more complicated it is done, the more I like it XDD ^^
Jun 24, 2019 10:42 AM

Apr 2010
I don't know if anyone ever reads the Translator's Notes or if we're all reading the same scanlation but this guy is hilarious xD

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shinobi Life Chapter 64 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 29, 2012

6 by gswelcome »»
Jan 1, 6:32 PM

Poll: » Shinobi Life Chapter 54 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 23, 2012

2 by TuryuriOwO »»
Apr 4, 2022 3:13 PM

Poll: » Shinobi Life Chapter 4 Discussion

jacobpaige - Aug 6, 2009

6 by tr25a3 »»
Jan 30, 2019 10:41 AM

Poll: » Shinobi Life Chapter 2 Discussion

jacobpaige - Aug 6, 2009

3 by tr25a3 »»
Jan 30, 2019 9:59 AM

Poll: » Shinobi Life Chapter 24 Discussion

nolongerusingbye - Jun 27, 2009

8 by JeremiahOrange »»
Aug 9, 2018 9:35 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.