Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 10, 2009 10:36 PM

Dec 2008
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Interesting series so far! Wonder how Meru will fare against the Ayuzawa group though? Though I wonder what Ruka Miller's role would be?
ShouichirouJun 10, 2009 10:41 PM
Apr 27, 2010 9:00 AM

Sep 2009
I loved it!
Apr 18, 2012 10:44 PM

Feb 2008
I was really hoping I would like this, but

1. For some reason shoujo series (especially the uninspired and extremely cliche ones) are obsessed with pairing the heroine with the biggest asshole in the series right from the beginning

2. She should have just broken as many of their bones as possible. She would have been expelled, but they would all have been hospitalized for so long that they'd be held back a year, the athletic guy and the model would both lose their careers and thus a strong part of their holds on the adults. Assuming that they didn't just transfer because of the humiliation of being beaten up by a smaller, younger girl that they outnumbered 3 to 1.

3. Bullies that are that blatant and severe and effect so many students will be complained about by the parents, and if the school does nothing then either the parents will go to the police or they'll yank their kids out of the school until all that's left are the delinquents who can't get into any other school.

4. The mother is a stupid b***h who seems to think that its better for her daughter to be tormented at school that to do something so unladylike as to defend herself or others

5. seriously, whats the point of have a strong female lead if you're going force her to act weak? If you want a weak heroine that occasionally shows courage in the face of adversity, then just write her that way from the begging and don't get people's hopes up :/

All in all, the only good parts were the first 2 pages, it was all downhill from there :/

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fly High! Chapter 2 Discussion

Shouichirou - Jun 10, 2009

2 by mustard56 »»
Dec 14, 2014 12:31 PM

Poll: » Fly High! Chapter 13 Discussion

Shouichirou - Apr 20, 2010

11 by ToG25thBaam »»
Aug 15, 2013 2:20 AM

Poll: » Fly High! Chapter 12 Discussion

Shouichirou - Apr 20, 2010

1 by Stark700 »»
Jan 14, 2013 12:06 AM

Poll: » Fly High! Chapter 11 Discussion

Shouichirou - Apr 3, 2010

4 by Stark700 »»
Jan 14, 2013 12:01 AM

Poll: » Fly High! Chapter 10 Discussion

Shouichirou - Mar 19, 2010

2 by Stark700 »»
Jan 13, 2013 11:54 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.