Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 15, 2009 11:47 PM

Jul 2008
And no harem is ever complete without the girl who just can't even do the simplest tasks. Not even the battle could make up for Llyr's screen time.
May 16, 2009 1:35 AM

Jan 2009
Episode was great! The ambush was awesome and Arawn's harem grows...
May 16, 2009 2:47 AM

Jul 2008
The elf-seal-girl thing is annoying. Are her failed attempts at being domestic supposed to be cute? She wasn't even remotely gentle when she tried to milk the cow. It was ridiculous.

As soon as Octavia appeared I felt like this episode became redeemable. Finally a female character that I don't want to strangle. Lets see how long that lasts.

BEGINNER
May 16, 2009 7:28 AM

Apr 2009
Octavia finally appears, I've been waiting for her appearance^^, Octavia's awesome, after all she's one of the main characters in Tears to Tiara, I can't wait to see the next episode^^
May 16, 2009 11:14 AM

Oct 2008
Nice to see they're back in the new wife every couple episodes format... Had almost forgot this show was harem with him restraining from taking another wife for a couple episodes...

I figure in about 15 episodes he will just gather all of his wives together and storm the holy empire's castle with an army of angry wives and nothing else.

The whole thing with the seal skin was also extremely stupid. Seriously who finds a perfect and full seal skin, something that normally doesn't just appear on the beach for no reason, and then decides to just burn it?
May 16, 2009 3:56 PM

Aug 2008
I'm sure that Octavia will join their party soon.

This story needs one more girl before the story will finally progress.

May 16, 2009 10:19 PM

Dec 2007
Llyr and Octavia are so moe, and I like them so much. The plot in this episode is decent, and the battle was so short. I actually hope that Octavia lives in that battle, and I hope that she would join their group. However, I do wonder if this story could be processing at the next episode.
May 17, 2009 3:36 AM

Feb 2008
Why they wear armor??? its usless, every hit/slash goes through metal armor like knife through butter,99% fights in this anime its only massacre of lambs who called soldiers.
May 17, 2009 4:45 AM

May 2007
Ah, Octavia, my favorite girl from the game; I just began liking her a whole more with her new outfit. Didn't expect to see her before Londinium. We only have one more character left for the harem to be complete, so that's a plus.

TuckerLT said:
Why they wear armor??? its usless, every hit/slash goes through metal armor like knife through butter,99% fights in this anime its only massacre of lambs who called soldiers.
Because everything else made sense...
May 18, 2009 3:16 AM

Jun 2008
Well after reaching the sixth episode i must say that what spoils this anime is the harem aspect of it. It really does get a bit ridiculous. Arthur also gets in my nerves with his stupid tribe rituals.
Since the anime is taking the harem fanservise road i might as well say my hentai thought. Whenever i see that Morgan acting so wild and crazy i just want to see someone crapping her from the hair and putting her down in all fours and having his way with her.

Anyway the battle in the forest was probably what saved this episode from being completely annoying. Octavia is a pleasant surprise because she is different from those moe little girls and she doesn't run behind Arawn but i have a fear that they will spoil her character as it goes on. I hope not.
May 19, 2009 1:46 PM
Anime DB Admin
BACK FOR MORE?

Jan 2007
Oh, possible new party member?

The past episodes have been pretty good, I'm now looking forward to more.

staff.applications  
guidelines.faq 

report.abuse  

thx.skittles  
thx.kina 

[H+] ³  
May 19, 2009 1:51 PM

Feb 2008
The Seal incident was kinda funny. Also Mo drinking again. Better keep her away from alcohol.
May 28, 2009 5:03 AM
Nov 2008
llyr was sooo annoying...most annoying character yet..O_o..and come on..i want a girl for arthur too!!!
Jun 2, 2009 6:55 PM

Jan 2009
When Llyr gets stained with the milk it looks kinda um like.... yea that kind of thing...
Jun 6, 2009 12:20 AM

May 2008
Didn't really like this episode. The use of Llyr was really cliche (except for the hunting) so she really got on my nevrves. The battle was ok, but not enough to really make the episode feel good.
Jun 18, 2009 5:53 PM

Oct 2008
I honestly thought she was either a siren or a mermaid but..

Aug 5, 2009 10:45 PM

Jun 2009
Lol you know what I'm thinking "Llyr with milk all over her"

Now we have seen some action!
Live well - Laugh often - and Love much

Aug 9, 2009 10:06 AM
Observer

Nov 2007
MrTerrorist said:
Drengot said:
MrTerrorist said:

I still hoping for OctaviaxArthur pairing!

Impossible. Arawn gets all the cookies.

OBJECTION! Arthur will get a girl!

what are you talking about. Arthur is part of Arawn's harem of course! XD
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Aug 8, 2010 11:22 PM

Sep 2008
Darn, I liked how they introduced Octavia in the PC VN better since it was more abrupt, even if the scene will happen later.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 18, 2012 7:34 PM

Sep 2008
velcom said:
i liked and also did not like this episode. The first half was crap. Llyl was stupid and annoying and was just bad comedy pretty much.

Llyr annoyed the heck out of me. Morgan is only slightly better. Both of them in one episode is almost too much to bear, however.

Octavia seemed really cool. Finally a female character that doesn't seem too irritating... What a relief. She - and the parts with more action - made the second half of this episode worth watching.
Feb 19, 2013 9:08 AM

Apr 2012
This is my first post for this series so I haven't read the comments before this episode, but it seems like I'm not alone in wanting Aurthur to get at least one chick. I just cant stand it when a character is cursed by the writer to be a beta male, what makes it more annoying is when they are far more interesting than the alpha male character. I mean the show so far has been, stumble upon girl add girl to harem and repeat without a whole lot of elaborating. They're gonna have to do something interesting soon or I'm gonna end up putting this in the watch when I don't have anything better to do list.
I like Hentai, you like real life.
Instead of complaining about my tastes, be grateful you now don't have to compete against me.
Jan 13, 2014 3:45 AM

Jul 2008
noteDhero said:
Didn't really like this episode. The use of Llyr was really cliche (except for the hunting) so she really got on my nevrves. The battle was ok, but not enough to really make the episode feel good.

And here I thought there was a more useless girl than Rhiannon...nope now we have llyr who can't do anything or listen to basic instructions and whines and cries every five seconds AND is also engaged to Arawn....UGH I have never been more tempted to drop a series ever. Another one for the harem and its the worst one yet, this is so not the anime I thought it would be.

Then we got Octavia and I calmed down a bit, archetypical also, but one archetype I don't mind.

And those arguing for Arthur to get a chick, I'd stop because the only one Arthur wants is his sister. He sees nothing else.
Sep 29, 2014 12:41 AM

Jan 2011
Yes, if anything they have played down just how much of a siscon Arthur is in this series. Just to clear things up, Llyr is a selkie which is the celtic version of a mermaid and has a rich lore associated with them. Traditionally the lonely fisherman would get himself a selkie wife by coming across her when she had taken her pelt off and stealing it. If she ever recovered it she would return to the seas, but often that meant leaving her children behind. Since Arawn has burnt the pelt, Llyr can never go back and he must be responsible. Llyr is also proficient in both spell-casting and combat and serves in a back-up role to the other magic users and the front line fighters.

Eroge note:

Octavia's introduction is different from the game, but it makes sense as this actually shows a little of her backstory (largely revealed as a bit of an infodump there).
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Oct 11, 2014 6:18 AM
Jul 2018
LOLZ THEY BURNED HER PELT
OCTAVIAS JUST TOO AWESOME
removed-userOct 11, 2014 6:26 AM
Jan 19, 2016 3:51 PM

Feb 2013
First half was awful and the new blue-haired girl is terrible. Good thing the 2nd half got back to the action. Octavia is actually a decent character it seems.
Apr 12, 2016 5:05 PM

Oct 2012
Nice to see Octavia having some backstory unlike the game when they had found her in ... (well, maybe that'll still happen). But Llyr was so bad.. they changed her desing but still have her high-pitched voice, it seems unnatural (and her "funny" scenes to replace sex scenes were just too random).

Seems like they are fundamentaly changing flow of events next time as that scene happened much later in the game. Or maybe not, it could be they only change Rasty's backstory. Wonder how that goes though.
Apr 7, 2017 6:57 PM

Nov 2013
Llyr is Riannon's clone and yet another retarded waifu for Arawn. I can't stand all three of them.
Octavia is kinda cool but looks like she is gonna desert army and join our pathetic harem.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tears to Tiara Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

japanme32 - Apr 13, 2009

81 by wildhood »»
Mar 2, 9:13 AM

Poll: » Tears to Tiara Episode 25 Discussion

daniking79 - Sep 21, 2009

31 by yveltalkyogre »»
May 7, 2023 1:02 PM

Poll: » Tears to Tiara Episode 5 Discussion

MrTerrorist - May 3, 2009

41 by yveltalkyogre »»
May 7, 2023 11:06 AM

Poll: » Tears to Tiara Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Evilincarnate - Sep 27, 2009

67 by Inexplicable »»
Sep 25, 2022 12:37 PM

Poll: » Tears to Tiara Episode 15 Discussion ( 1 2 )

MrTerrorist - Jul 14, 2009

55 by Sugram22 »»
May 7, 2021 6:02 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.