Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
PandoraHearts
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 5, 2009 4:18 PM

Aug 2007
adamantine said:
lalalagirl said:
i loved this episode <3 best yet ^^

Although OzXAlice is heavily implied...

I think i'm heading towards the direction of RavenxAlice

XDDDD their arguments are just gold!

I might be the ONLY shipper for these two LOL

It's called mutlishipping, xD. This occasional happens to me, ha. I actually like Oz/Alice, Raven/Alice, and I find Oz/Sharon has potential, too. DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD: The characters need to stop having chemistry with each other!

Oh wow I didn't know it had a name XDDD

Oz just flirts with every girl in sight >=D.

and is it seriously called mutlishipping? or is it multishipping? (pair b/t Raven and Alice :D)
Sasusaku OTP~
Oldrivalshipping FTW~

May 5, 2009 4:42 PM

Jul 2008
xKivaToLastx said:
Awesome episode again XD yay for the longer version of the trailer song at the beginning <3
And I liked Sharon's dress :3
Lmao @ Alice and Raven at the end XD *just how many pillows did she throw at him lol :D*
it was also good to see what happens to contractors whose time is up (i.e. the flower selling girl) o:

yeah great episode^^ i love Alice and Raven because they are so funny here :)
May 5, 2009 5:46 PM

Jul 2008
lalalagirl said:
adamantine said:
lalalagirl said:
i loved this episode <3 best yet ^^

Although OzXAlice is heavily implied...

I think i'm heading towards the direction of RavenxAlice

XDDDD their arguments are just gold!

I might be the ONLY shipper for these two LOL

It's called mutlishipping, xD. This occasional happens to me, ha. I actually like Oz/Alice, Raven/Alice, and I find Oz/Sharon has potential, too. DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD: The characters need to stop having chemistry with each other!

Oh wow I didn't know it had a name XDDD

Oz just flirts with every girl in sight >=D.

and is it seriously called mutlishipping? or is it multishipping? (pair b/t Raven and Alice :D)

Ignore my horrible spelling typo ridden posts I make at midnight. xD But yeah, multishipping is phrase I've heard frequently on LiveJournal. I first heard the term there since a lot of Kid/Maka (Soul Eater) fans ship Soul/Maka, too.

Oz is turning out to be a giant flirt. But he's a gentlemen about it so I can forgive him. ^__^

BEGINNER
May 6, 2009 12:43 AM
Mar 2009
Hey! Do anyone know where to watch a version that's not cut short? Because after each episode I like to see watch the preview for the next episode. But for the past 3 episodes, all of it was cut short where it just ends abruptly without even the ending theme.
May 6, 2009 1:20 AM

Sep 2008
So I was looking for something to save me from this boring season of anime and decided to give this one a shot. By far one of the best if not THEE best this season. Sure the animation isn't exactly "modern" status but so far the characters/story are superb. Very glad I picked this one up, looking forward to the next episode.

fantasylover said:
Hey! Do anyone know where to watch a version that's not cut short? Because after each episode I like to see watch the preview for the next episode. But for the past 3 episodes, all of it was cut short where it just ends abruptly without even the ending theme.

I could be wrong but I believe Aoshen is the only one that has released subs for the last two (I'm just as annoyed).

adamantine said:
Oz is turning out to be a giant flirt. But he's a gentlemen about it so I can forgive him. ^__^

Whats wrong with a flirt? :P He's a total badass.
May 6, 2009 2:11 AM

Nov 2008
fantasylover said:

Yeah, turns out Chihiro does this. It annoys the hell out of me too. Apparantly they are releasing it like a 'chapter', therefore ommiting the OP and ED. Takes the charm a bit away, the OP is pretty good.
May 6, 2009 7:58 AM

Jul 2008

Finally a male lead that flirts with the girls rather then attracts them but does not notice that they like him. So, whats wrong here?
May 10, 2009 1:05 PM

Aug 2007
Nayrael said:

Finally a male lead that flirts with the girls rather then attracts them but does not notice that they like him. So, whats wrong here?

haha nothing's wrong ^^ I'm just saying that I like ravenxAlice,

although OzxAlice is pretty good too :D
Sasusaku OTP~
Oldrivalshipping FTW~

May 13, 2009 11:07 PM
Mar 2008
Arg Alice's sleeping face. This show kinda reminds me of FMA a bit.
May 14, 2009 1:25 AM

Jan 2009
WOW great episode, changed my view on Pandora xD
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 17, 2009 10:32 AM

Feb 2009
Wow, Alice is so cute in this episode. :3
May 23, 2009 8:21 AM

Oct 2008
So.. Every contractor has a time limit.

Raven doesn't need to sleep..

May 23, 2009 8:02 PM
May 2009
rofl. Oz is a stud.
Jun 19, 2009 9:25 PM

Apr 2009
Alice was really cute this episode. The scene when the flower selling girl was being molested by the guy was disturbing. Raven+Alice fighting=lol.

Moe~
Jun 24, 2009 10:10 PM

Mar 2008
Great episode. . . Cute pillow picture, Faith. ;p
There's something different about this series that sends chills. ._.
I think I was actually feeling my body choking a bit as the flower girl got sucked into the abyss. >_<;; Kinda unpleasant. </3

Sep 23, 2009 7:45 PM

Sep 2008
Loved it again. :D
Alice was so cute in this episode~
Dec 3, 2009 10:05 PM

Sep 2008
Ha ha! This episode was so fun. I'm glad they had a bit of a lighter episode, though sad to see what happened to the flower girl. I wonder why she made a contract? I don't think I quite understand this whole illegal contractor business. Did she end up in the Abyss somehow like Oz did, and the only way to get out was to make a contract with that giant ant?

Edit: On a different note though, I really like the three characters Oz, Alice, and Raven. They're all so great. I hope they stay cool like this.
ChomechanDec 3, 2009 10:12 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 24, 2009 4:19 PM

Aug 2009
Ah, so if the clock make its full turn, both the illegal contractee and the chain would go to the lowest level of the Abyss. Well, I guess that's just one way.

I hope that wouldn't happen on Oz. Plus, why was Alice running away from that Chain? Isn't she like the most powerful chain ever? COME ON, FIGHT ALICE.

Also, that noble molesting that little illegal contractee girl was epic. :3
Jan 10, 2010 7:32 PM

Jul 2009
Great episode. i love that were learning alot more about the situation Oz is so admirable. He's a player too.
Raven isn't fooling anyone, he has to be Gil, he's so concerned for his master, and I loved his interactions with Alice. Gil was so cute. i love Break and Emily, they're pretty hilarious too. lol
And at least that Illegal contractor doesn't have to be raped by that disgusting wealthy man. He was truly creepy.
So, Oz, Raven and Alice, this is how its gonna be for the rest of the series...I'm looking forward to it, they make a great team.
JoquishaJoestarJan 10, 2010 7:42 PM
Jan 28, 2010 9:10 PM

May 2007
FaithoftheFallen said:
Alice was really cute this episode. The scene when the flower selling girl was being molested by the guy was disturbing. Raven+Alice fighting=lol.

Moe~

MOE MOE !

Jul 1, 2010 11:38 PM

Mar 2010
nice episode. it felt fillerish, but it was nice
Oct 2, 2010 3:17 AM

Aug 2010
I knew that there would be something really bad about being a contractor; in practically every show that has contracts, at least one of the character is always screwed. I hope this isn't like all the other similar series where the main male character selflessly accepts his situation and lets the girl do whatever while ignoring the consequences.
Dec 20, 2010 8:41 AM
Jul 2010
Well, things keep being revealed. Of course there had to be bad consequences to the contract. So that was expected.

This episode was good but not as much as the previous ones IMO. I still love this anime, things are getting pretty mysterious and I'm sure everyone's hiding something.

Alice and Raven were fun to watch in this episode and Oz is a really nice character. I'm starting to really like him.
Feb 26, 2011 5:52 PM

Jul 2010
desolato said:
Episode was pretty good. There were alot more comical moments and more Alice chibi. Lol. She is pretty cute that way, but I prefer her more when she's in her evil mode -> I love her evil smirks and grins etc.

Because as a Contracter, Oz is my first.
a.k.a 'Oz is my first love'

haha blushing, way too cute.

^this, this is why tsundere can be the best somtimes (hate those severe one's where they keep on attacking the main guy

Nayrael said:

All in all, the fillers (IMO) greately improved the episode by making it more dramatic. Obviously, filler-making is something at what Xebec is very good.

than we need those people to "fill in" for bleach and naruto when they have to go there

May 21, 2011 2:48 AM

Feb 2011
I didn't expect Oz to be quite a romanticist or more to say flirty o.O...
I feel bad for the girl at the end :(
Jul 23, 2011 8:08 PM

Jul 2010
Alice is like a mean kitty! Cute yet fierce at the same time.
Oct 21, 2011 2:04 PM

Sep 2010
It is sooooooooooo obvious who "Raven" really is..... jussayin' lol
Jan 17, 2012 11:47 PM

Mar 2009
It's funny to see Raven and Alice arguing.
Feb 17, 2012 6:26 PM

Nov 2011
It seems like a bit of time has passed since he went to the abyss. =P. And it is really obvious who Raven is lol, who is he trying to fool.

"I like to expose what people hide. I'm an intellectual rapist." - Furudo Erika
Jul 29, 2012 2:37 PM

May 2012
Great episode! This anime is really taking of in a good direction!
Oct 7, 2012 6:33 PM

Jun 2012
DarkShards said:
It seems like a bit of time has passed since he went to the abyss. =P. And it is really obvious who Raven is lol, who is he trying to fool.

Silly oz cant even recognize his own best friend.
Dec 9, 2013 1:17 PM

Jan 2013
Really interesting. And I hope he finds his answer.
And what what above ^ ... so it's him after all.

Oh wait I saw the preview now. xD
ao_no_exoDec 9, 2013 1:22 PM
Feb 11, 2014 12:46 PM

Jan 2013
I think the bad things that they said B-Rabbit has done are reality. But she can't remember. I think it it will be a problem when her memories are fully restored.
Nov 13, 2014 1:02 AM

Sep 2014
Glad i took up this series looks really entertaining. Alice so cute this episode :3.
I liked the bickering between her And Raven.
Jul 16, 2015 1:58 AM

Mar 2015
LOL...the old dude is trying to rape the flower girl but glad that she killed him, gahahaha.

Alice is always fun to watch.
Feb 17, 2016 5:52 AM
Dec 2011
this was awesome.... this trio is epic together too bad oz couldn't help the flower girl .. i thought he could get her out .. seeing the girl go to abyss was terrifying to see.... OZ doesn't express his true feelings i feel for him so much !!!! maybe he is unable to :3
Jan 28, 2017 1:16 PM

May 2013
Oz is such a playboy lmao

Raven is my fave so far cuz he's so sweet and caring deep down. I love characters like this :') cool on the outside but lowkey softies lolol
Kokoro_KotashimaJan 29, 2017 2:08 AM
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Remake

denboruto - Dec 28, 2019

25 by DeeLovesCats »»
Apr 2, 8:40 AM

Poll: » Pandora Hearts Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Sep 17, 2009

77 by wewe_exo »»
Mar 8, 12:39 PM

» Help: Pandora Hearts filler episodes?

JoNuttanon1994 - Feb 8

3 by kakashis_sidehoe »»
Feb 13, 8:37 PM

Poll: » Pandora Hearts Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Sep 24, 2009

269 by Enjolras_Rosen »»
Jan 8, 4:47 AM

Poll: » Pandora Hearts Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 )

daniking79 - Sep 3, 2009

79 by Zekkenshin »»
Nov 30, 2023 10:27 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.